What happens here?

what are China's long term plans, do they really plan on taking USA's spot?

>What happens here?
Dog festivals that's what

GO AWAY, BATIN

They're working with the Jews to bring down the west with the hubristic intent of out-jewing the kikes once it's all said and done, but then they'll be subverted from within just like the US and Europe

t. Chang

The USA's spot in what? The most obese country in the world?

Many big dongs.

Better them, than you kikes.

>2050
>muh China will collapse soon
>muh housing bubble will burst soon
>muh China debt crisis will spiral out of controll soon
>muh Gordon Chang's 32nd revision of "Chinas impending collapse"
>muh poor nigger exploitation
>muh Chinas second Mars colony wont last three months lol
>muh ghost space colonies
>muh shock gif collection from 2004
>muh "necessary read" bluepill screenshot of my own post from 2015

this

they have been saying that china Will collapse for 15 years
they also have said for 15 years that india will rise and seriously challenge them

India's economy will rise fast, but they have their own problems: huge population growth, large amounts of Muslims and shittier geography than China.

Notice the uptick in Asian girls marrying (((white))) guys lately? All it takes is a few well placed Jew hapas in positions of power in the communist party to get the rest of the Chinese drones to follow suit in letting in the sub-85 IQ brown horde, they don't even have to destroy traditional Chinese culture because the commies already did that when they came to power.

i hope so. fat chinamen are comedy gold but they're so rare.

>they have been saying

Jesus. Don't ever listen to what 'they' say about China. That's a safe bet. No matter what your own opinion.

I watched a few snippets about the big party congress in Beijing a couple of days ago. 110% drivel.

China has more KFCs than the USA and is the single biggest producer and consumer of watermelons.

dude with japan and the us investing in them and their gdp growth is still declining, they were only rising because they were at the botton of the barrel

furthermore even Nepal hates them, they are surrounded by enemies and this is starting to show up now that they want to counter one belt one road

they have no chance against china in gwadar
nor in central asia
nor in africa

>India
>85 average IQ
>ever posing a threat to China

i've noticed they love watermelon. the vietnamese love it. too. how do they stay so skinny if they're eating the same fast food as us?

>exactly what I am implying

a fucking leaf

superior genes

they are putting something in our food
watch the spike in fatness in your country in the 70s, even tho you have always been consumerist fucks
and since the 2000 in my country when we started importanting your food

I think it's more of a change in lifestyle.

Who doesn't love watermelons? They are the best thing to ever come out of Africa.