Danganronpa 3

Imb4 16 hour wage slaves

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/5vDZK
strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mikans gonna betray everyone again.

webmshare.com/5vDZK

The way Ibuki slangs her sentences awakens primal urges to squeeze her in my arms.

Why is everyone so fucking terrible at making a new thread.

God damn, at least wait till page 9.

Will naegi ever get a girl?

Will we ever top Monday's threads?

>new minigames in Danganronpa V3
>Each FTE has a rhythm game where you must "capture" their affection within a few tries, or you fail the FTE
>Investigation phase now has a turn timer to better fit the rushed nature of the investigation. Talking to people will be required to advance, and they will give statements you must agree with or refute with evidence a la AAI. Wrong answers reduce your timer.
>monokuma theatre replaced with a minigame in a dream which is just sokoban with monokuma heads. This becomes the ony way to get monocoins
>at the end of each trial, the culprit will try to escape, so there is a pacman-like minigame where you must capture the fleeing suspect

What else will they add?

>Despair OP
>Future OP

Which one?

>Becomes a RoD by helping some sickly guy
>Become RoD again by again helping the sick
NWP sure love its poetry

>Saw what happened to Junko as a result of her despair
>Saw what happened to Nagito as a result of his hope
>Rejected both and went to space

In a way she actually did succeed Enoshima

Literally all of these except the presenting stuff during investigations suck. You have some shitty ideas, my man.

I like Danganronpa.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Predictions for next monday.

I liked Danganronpa.

>implying they were supposed to be good
Just preparing for the worst case scenario

The worst case scenario is no localization until late 2017. I hope NISA, XSEED or whoever handles this steps it up.

As long as you give it time and hang around enough, you'll find yourself in the middle of a good thread eventually. Shitposter bedtime is the best time.

This poll is practically over, faggot. It's been around for ages and I guarantee every fucker in this thread will have already voted.

Boozeman gonna die. Also possibly a DR1 character or Juzo

I still get votes every time I post it, so whatever

Cute!

r8

>yfw weedman dies

>V3 actually has an evolving story where if you max bond with someone they don't become a killer
>Instead someone else who you didn't max does
Would you enjoy?

>5 more weeks of 24/7 DR threads but they're already slowing down
JUST

Depends on if they live long enough to make the first move.

Maybe we shouldn't have 24/7 threads for weeks. I think we're crossing the "months" threshold soon

half good half shit

I'd much prefer it for FTE's to affect how people treat the MC during the trial. For example, certain people object to the start of the voting time if you run out of health to give you a second chance.

4/10

Can someone explain to me how the Future Foundation didn't realize Hajime = Kamakura when fucking Chisa knew about all this shit already?

When fucking Tengan is there?

I'm just hoping V3 goes back to unsettling/comfy jazz. 1's soundtrack was way better than 2's.

0 next episode?

Despair for dancing and Future for headbanging.

it's not like all of the branch leaders took a look at all of the remnants they've captured

Despair for comfy, Future for hype.

The remix in the V3 trailer sounds good. I think they're going for a blend between DR1 and DRAE's soundtracks.

You mean in Future or in Despair? Because everyone and their mother knows who Izuru is in Future. Also, Hinata is technically dead because of the whole "personality erasure" business.

In DR2 Kirigiri, Naegi and Togami were all totally surprised when it was revealed that Hinata was Izuru

Maybe, just maybe.

I just want the maid to have a cameo

The future is so bright I don't even need my eyes

Who /hope/ here?

A lot of FF higher up really seem to hat Naegi. It makes sense they wouldn't tell him or his friends.

me

Boozeman/Kyoko is the new true ship alongside Makoto/Monaca

Oh hell yeah THIS is what I'm talking about. Even had some Persona 5 vibes.

Fuck yeah.

I mean, I'm not shitting on 2's soundtrack. Ikoroshia and Monomi's theme are great, but 1 was so much better. I like to listen to beautiful dead in the dead of night while browsing or working on something.

He has still chosen to live as Hinata and stay with his friends. I wouldn't say Hinata is permadead so much as he is unreachable without the program.

According to the emails you find in chapter 6 in DR2, FF members(simple general members, not high ranked members like the DR3 cast) located 15 HPA survivors and as soon as the HQ came to know they were the same age as the shcool killing game survivors, they sent them to the 14th division.
Once they arrived there, Naegi realized they were RoD and sent them to Jabberwock island.
In short, none of the high ranks of FF ever even saw the faces of the 15 HPA students before they were sent to the 14th division and subsequently to Jabberwock island.

That's disgusting, why would Boozeman fuck his own daughter?

Bullshit. Boozeman is too old, too dead, and too boozey for the Purple One.

Kyoko likes older men and the smell of booze.
She also really likes dead bodies.

So how will Sup Forums handle the inevitable demise of Kyoko?

Can juzobro crop this out, she looks fucking adorable here.

Naegiri kiss when?

I'd definitely be down for this. Replayability becomes a thing.

There is no refuting the latter, but fat old men are for idols and alcohol is for manly men like Juzobros.

Pic related, it's the Cuck King drinking his sorrows away.

never ever

A few Kyokofags will call Kodaka a hack and either kill themselves or drop the series.

Everyone else wouldn't give a shit.

That's insanely optimistic, you'd need so many strings of different voice lines.

If it actually happened, not well. 2x points if she died as KiriJunko. Even I would be assmad.

Never ever, unless this is prophetic. Might as well pray for some Gamer Girl / Ultimate Weapon love while we're at it.

Who would a natural Hinata contact in his FTE in DR2?

My wife Chisa is so cute and adorable and definitely not evil.

>Persona lost his eye
>Punished Persona meme became real
mfw

I mean, it would be cool, but the number of possibilities would be most likely be unreasonable for a video game.

Reminder that if you don't like Mikan, you have objectively bad taste.

Of course she's not evil, she's dead and buried.

>yfw
I do not understand your face.

>dead

At least let me believe she's alive, but is not the mastermind.

>image.jpg
>Opinion

I like despair mikan, generic shy girl is shit though.

what proves that juzo is gay?

not saying he isn't but my friend is denying that he's gay

She's alive and the mastermind/enemy, or dead and good. You can't have both.

If disliking Mikan is bad taste, then I don't want to have good taste.

I just hope that once she's revealed to be Junko she dies in a wacky execution for that extra pint of despair

I know I can't have both, but I really want both now that's Monaca's fucked off to space.

The last basically confirms he's straight.

He's not, though.

nothing really proves his sexuality, which is why no one can agree on what it is

>liking brainwash yandere
off yourself

What if he's bisexual and wants to bang both Chisa and Munakata

fuck off with your shitty slut

Ready for this?

I prefer english mikan to japanese, both shy and despair

The very thought of it ruins me inside

For crying out loud. Our boy Juzo clearly wanted to rail Chisa, this should be easy to understand.

Delete this.

Would you wash Hopeman's back after a long, strenuous trial?

He wants to nail Chisa. Which is understandable she is best girl after all.

That's what it's been sounding like to me. SHSL Third Wheel.

That's okay I like Stephanie Shen.She's a bit too low tone for my liking.

I hope he'd let me wash his front as well.

One of the DR1 crew is going to die. Kodaka's going to make a point with one of them, I can just feel it.

I wanted to hate the English dub but it grew on me in DR2

My money is still 100% on Asahina. That NG code of hers is a death sentence, and Juzo is still alive. Still expecting a double knockout.

Chisa's incredibly suspicious. We still don't really know anything about her slavish devotion to Munakata, which is her big, core, absolute character trait.

>implying Juzo isn't going to die a hero
kill the non-believer

Have we seen Bandai's corpse since they re-entered the room?

It's still there, yes

The fact that keeps saying she loves Munakata and would do anything for him has me thinking she's pulled a Heel-Face turn on Munakata and became the mastermind.

We see it again when Kizakura is meeting Kyouko.