Urara 8 pack abs

Damn! She's massively ripped

Lord have mercy upon my soul.

HOLY SHIT!

You wouldnt'a muscle girl, would you?

There hasn't been a new chapter in months... the scanlator waits for the tanks or what?

I know user, I know.

That's what you call a hardbody. Girl must be eating bricks for breakfast.

I can feel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger.

Not really anger... just curiosity.

There's a ton of followed manga and backlog to entertain me in the meantime lmao

She's so buff that her muscles have muscles on them. Impressive. And that would be and understatement.

Just how tall is she?

Kuro is a 6' lanklet and still like two heads shorter.

Is there a place where the raw chapters are uploaded? Senmanga is unreliable and Manga Zip only uploads stuff in batch, for each tankobon.

Can women even get 8 packs?

Yeah. Just google it and you'll see that is possible.

Such a cute face for such strong menacing body.

Some of those women look kinda scary

True. But there are other some that look great.

Don't know her height. But she's pretty damn tall.

is there more art of this character shirtless? or raws? or eta for this to be released?

CxC is fairly slow so I wouldn't expect scans for another month.

Whoever has the answer deserves everything.

why start a thread for nice things that we can't have? op you little shit

Yes sir!

She has 8 pack abs and and a six pack set of obliques (!). She's the hot female version of Yujiro from Baki.

>Yujiro from Baki
They even have the same hair, more or less

She's the sexy one though.

post more female muscle at least

There you go

I'm not usually into muscles and abs but that's really hot

My god

>146363842

>Cute muscle girl doing cute muscle girl things

I'm making a bomb right now, if you know what I mean

B-but, I'll die if I ever date these kinds of people! I'm skin and bones!

>redhead
>ripped
>psycho grin
Ho-lee shit.

W--What manga is this? Got a thing for tall ripped girls, and now very eager to know more. Googling it gives me random jap sites where I can't really figure it out.

Please, anons. Manga title and where is the best place to read it?

>

That oppai though

How does this make you feel?

Tfw no buff gf
Why live?

The manga title is MurciƩlago.

>You wouldnt'a muscle girl

Kuroko must have had the most immense rough sex she's ever had in her entire life

Literally in the OP pic, retard

>CxC is fairly slow so I wouldn't expect scans for another month.

I heard they might stop at whatever they have left available because Yen Press licensed it

>tfw no Amazon to practice shibari on
Even better.

Noi is literally perfect.

Flaunting her 8 pack abs in the volume 8 cover.

Makes perfect sense.

Girls with a bit of muscle is synonymous with good taste

where's my new chapter when
man CXC really took a shank in the balls with their shit blowing up, TLru just barely came out and this has been sitting for like 2 months now. also, I'm disgusted at how many people don't know of the greatest edgefest of our time, it's like nobody tries looking for worthwhile shit.

>CXC really took a shank in the balls with their shit blowing up
What do you mean?
>I'm disgusted at how many people don't know of the greatest edgefest of our time, it's like nobody tries looking for worthwhile shit
Murcielago is fairly well liked on Sup Forums and there are threads every so often,

their shit blew up, really not much more to it. feel free to go to their site to read up on it. and as for the threads, I've been coming daily for like the past month and this is the first I've seen in a long time, so either they're spawning and dying almost immediately or they're hidden under some really out of context pic or some shit.

>I've been coming daily for like the past month
>the past month
Try every couple months, discussion usually picks up when a new chapter comes out. Since that's infrequent, discussion is infrequent. You should be glad this isn't any more popular than that because anything Sup Forums touches turns to shit.

>It's been like eons since the last chapter Murcielago hit batoto.

Why? I need my slender woman adventures.

it's really a mixed feeling -- I both want people to up their game and tastes in general by reading legitimately good stuff like this, but I don't want to see autism infecting it and ruining it for me. is it so hard to have decent discussion on a good series?

also, I thought the maid chick died (or was at least horribly mutilated and amputated), why was she alive and well? or am I mixing up similar-looking girls now?

>no Raita-level boobs/skeleton ratio
This is proof that 3d=pd

>I thought the maid chick died (or was at least horribly mutilated and amputated), why was she alive and well?
Kuro was about to off her but Miyuki begged to save her life so she did. They put her in a hospital and she came out right as rain. She did lose her arm but I'm pretty sure that's a prosthesis.

man, these chapters are too spread out for me to remember anything beyond faces and the general story.

Hell yeah

Hmm, it seems strange that we're still doing this episodic case of the week stuff, when it became apparent, that Koumori isn't reformed at all, but moved on to fostering other potential serial killers instead.

Live goddamn you.

My dick.

>post more female muscle at least

I want a sports show devoted to them

There is no fucking way this isn't...

She could probably flatten my penis like a pancake with her vagina muscles alone.