The Left are adopting all the Neo-Cons

Kristol, McCain, W Bush, pretty soon Cheney will say something they agree with and adopt him too!

They aren't being adopted
They're just showing who they truly sided with the whole time

They can have those trotskyists

The quads speak truth.

>Boomers
>important
Let them have those, they willnot survive the next 5 years.

Now i know. I have to cheer for trump.

I hate neocons.

They aren't adopting them. They already had them, they're just making their allegiances public for the retards who somehow didn't realize these groups were already aligned.

Yep. Just look at that face. It says "useful idiots think im conservative. Fools."

>republicans and democrats teaming up to bash Trump's administration
>somehow people think that Trump is divisive
The country has never been more united

Democrats and Republicans from 1990-2008 were all the same. They were all the same flavor of necon globalists.

Neocons are anti stalinist marxist so theyve quite literary have always been apart of the left

It's glorious. 2018 midterms and 2020 isn't going to go the way the left think it will. Even the NFL is in a financial nosedive I never thought I'd see the day.

Haha. “Divisive” is just another in a long string of buzzwords they’ll use against him that won’t stick.

>Be NFL
>Do thing that pisses off millions of people
>”Stop doing the thing that people see as disrespectful” - Trump
>”Trump is divisive, sitting for the anthem is a display of unity” - MSM / NFL / Liberals

Yeah I was wondering why GW Bush is making all the talk show rounds and and accepted as a voice of reason by liberals? Lmfao. The media has gone full retard AND THEN SOME. They are redpilling the normies on the basis that everything the MSM does now gets retconned or is retardedly non-sequitur.

This

I think this shit is hilarious these old boomer fucks are going insane.

>Trusting kikes from the get go

They're jewish rats mostly

Not even rethuglicans can tolerate DRUMPF.

Why do you still support this racist orange moron?

Honestly, I should have voted for Hillary instead.

The left can have the neocon cucks and kikes

>beginning

Deep state supports itself.

There are no political parties.

Stay calm and await the storm.

Neocons are gonna get eaten alive by niggers. They are so desperate they're getting in bed with the POC dominated Democrats.

Jesus Christ... they're starting to eat and purge the whites in the party and they want to break bread with them.

Look at how they treated Bernie and his followers.

They're gonna get "red weddinged" by the POCs.