I hear that melting pot stuff a lot about the USA and Im wondering if its true since im thinking about a long time...

I hear that melting pot stuff a lot about the USA and Im wondering if its true since im thinking about a long time moving to the US. Im German with a quarter african heritage so im not fitting in here realy so I thought that the USA is maybe the right place for me becouse everyone is mixed. Do people of diffrent heritage/race get along in the USA or do everyone hate each other?

>inb4 nigger
>inb4 bait

no im serious i just want to know the political and social situation in the USA.

Melting pot is overemphasized by people. Lots of immigrants who came from the 19th century didn't mix, and WASPs used to reject others.

US is

>quarter nigger

fuck off we are full

well i prefer to call my self a quarter black, niggers are criminals but im not a nigger.

but do people of diffrent heritages get along in the USA? or everyone stick to their self?

>everyone is mixed
Is this a joke? The whites try to segregate themselves. That's like saying everyone in Romania has gypsy blood.

only becouse you are white doesent mean you are not mixed, a british and a polish could mix and they are still white.

Nowadays, it's OK. But even into the 60s and 70s there was still a tendency to stay among their own. It depends, some communities are still tight knit and ethnic, but urban decay ruined a lot of that.

No offense but do the Founding Fathers a favor and stay in Germany. We are not, nor ever have been, a melting pot. It is a lie promoted by kikes to destroy this country through immigration. We already have 60 million foreigners currently living in the country. That is 1-in-5 people and is the entire population of Italy. Please stay there we have enough problems.

Kek, I am British and Polish but if you have non-white blood in you don't expect to be welcomed by anyone but liberal city cucks.

>the political and social situation
majority of adults in the US don't vote or care about politics.
majority of adults in the US are to busy working for a living and raising a family, to give a shit about anything other than making money and how their favorite sports team is doing.
the only people you see REEEEEeee'ing about politics in the US are mainly college aged kids, but most of them grow out of it when they have the real world to face.
majority of adults in the US don't give a shit who the president of the US is.

I'll bite.

It depends on where you live, kid. You've got five, maybe six kinds of places scattered across the country, split across 2 political borders.

First you have the big three cities; the liberals/democrats tend to gather here. Lots of white people, lots of white guilt. If your skin's darker than your coffee in the morning and you've got some form of education, you're fine. They are: New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago. San Francisco's another big one.

Second you have the middling-size cities; these are wildcards, each one is different and they mostly vary by state. Places like San Antonio, or Seattle, or Cleveland. Not the biggest cities either by capita or GDP, but big enough to start having their own cultures. Some places are shitholes (Detroit), some places are gay shitholes (San Francisco), some places are so middling nobody remembers they exist. (When was the last time you heard of Arlington???)

Third you have the suburbs. These are where the "Middle class" wageslaves live. They tend to be white as fuck or ethnic as fuck, either crime-ridden or completely squeaky-clean with no middle ground because apparently people love driving for 6 fucking hours to get to work. People in suburbs leave each other alone typically, except in passive-aggressive ways like calling the police if you leave junk on your lawn because it brings their property value down.

Fourth you have the small towns. These are like the middling cities except even worse; if you've ever seen one of those shows where everyone in town knows everyone else in town, you're thinking a little too small but you're close. Expect a tight-knit culture, typically with people open-minded to outsiders if you're not in a deep red state.

Fifth is the countryside. "Flyover country", google it. Mining towns, farming communities, indian reservations, the entire state of oklahoma, that sort of thing. These are highly insular communities.

thanks for all this informations, i guess i do a exchange year after I finished with university to get my self a view of my own.

The trick to it all is this: The more people are gathered in one tiny shit place, the more liberal they are. Think of it like a spectrum from blue to red from that 1-5. The cities are completely blue, full of liberal cucks and race-mixers and Politically Correct "culture".

By contrast, number 5 on that list is full of republicans. They tend to be insular, they tend to be distrustful of foreigners.

Everything between the two is so many shades. You can certainly find a place for yourself in America. the American Dream is still a reality. But it will not be easy. It will not be fair. This country will chew you up and spit you out, and what's left of you won't be alive enough to crawl out of the reeking dental morass before the vultures come to claim your corpse.

If you're willing to accept that fate, come to America. If you're willing to defy that fate, come to America. If you seek the one place in the entire world where you are truly, ultimately, completely free, come to America. Do so with all haste.

But be aware that you will succeed in America or you will die here, and sometimes which one you get isn't up to you.

Live around a coastal city in a non shit neighborhood and will be fine. The softwhites will give you good-boy points for talking about being part black, but still appearing mostly white.

when it comes to politics in the US don't let the internet and US media fool you.
majority of people in the US could give two shits about politics or who the president is.

There's a diverse demographic but it depends on location. Even in states with a high black population (the old slave states), there are many, many 100% white towns, and when the community's not homogeneous the different ethnicities live in their own enclaves. Racial mullatoes are rare because whites and blacks are statistically very racially loyal, and Hispanics are basically genetically white people, culturally after two generations.

The high-income communities are safe even if they're "diverse." Avoid inner-cities, stick to the touristy areas, but the suburbs and rural areas are paradisical.

Most whites in America are a mix of different European sub races, not totally different races. For instance, my mom was born in Germany and my dad's family are Celtic. You'll find that the ones who mix the most over here are the blacks and latins. Most self respecting white people in America stay out of the city's and live amongst other whites, have traditions that, if they know it or not, are European. Birds of a feather flock together until that one coalburning cousin brings her mixed kids and they start fights at the family reunions and Christmas because they have no father to bring out the belt... Come to think of it stay where you are. You won't like it over here, America is no fun at all, trust me user you'll hate it over here.

Good summary.

>You won't like it over here, America is no fun at all, trust me user you'll hate it over here.

maybe you are right maybe not, i need to take my self a look over there and then see what impression I get. All I know about the USA is from TV and americans i spoke with.

Move to Cincinnati. Lots of German heritage.

> European sub races

Move to an urban city center and you'll be fine. Speaking a foreign language as your 1st language(minus pajeet) will usually get you laid easier.

You will be a negro in us as well

I'm being 100% honest with you, you'll be fine. It's not how it's depicted on here. Don't listen to these retards.

I never wanted to be seen as a white. Dont get me wrong Germany is a good place and I have many friends here but you cant deny you are a second class citizen here if you are not 100% German.

Or an immigrant.

Poetic

Not going to read this entire thread but the melting pot is a meme. Yes we had a huge influx of immigrants but they stopped being immigrants when they became Americans. They worked the industries and farmed the lands and let go of their old national identities. Most of America is white because of they are descendants from these people. When we say we hate immigrants we mean we hate people that leave their country, come to ours, refuse to assimilate and try to make the US more like their 3rd world shit hole.