How do you guys feel about transsexuality? I wish I was more understanging of this phenomenon...

How do you guys feel about transsexuality? I wish I was more understanging of this phenomenon, but I can't help but feel like it's unnatural. Going through hormone therapy and getting surgery simply isn't natural, even if those people are happier afterwards. I'm a 100% okay with homosexuality though because even though it is contraproductive for reproduction, at least those people are okay with their own bodies and the only source of unhappiness is really social stigma.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zFGvT8U1Nqg
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't care what anyone else says, traps are redpilled. Christcucks should be shot.

not good for the reproductive gene pool.(Olympic atheles that are fags)

Trans people and homos have higher suicide rates after the operation ( williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf ).

>Finn Balor joints the Ballet Club

Trans people are way more likely to commit suicide than normal people, and are very likely to regret being trans. The takeaway is that it feels unnatural because it is unnatural, and people who are encouraging trans shit are empowering a dangerous mental illness.

>gay people unhappiness is only through social stigma

What the fuck is this propaganda shit

Gay people are unhappy because they're the highest breeders of sexual transmitted diesese and fuck new partners every other weekend

Transexuality is more normal than racism, that is for sure.

Transsexuals have a mental disease.

They mentally disagree with the gender that they were biologically assigned. However, their chromosomal types dictated what they were biologically at birth, and nothing can change that.

Sure, maybe they were born with some fucked up sex organs, but if you're XX or XY, no surgery is going to change that.

I'm sick of so called doctors enabling this psychotic horse shit.

so homosexuality is redpilled now?

>at least those people are okay with their own bodies and the only source of unhappiness is really social stigma.
They aren't. Either this is bait, or you really know no statistics about the standards of homosexual self harm. Suicidal tendencies, self harm, drug abuse, sexually dangerous behavior and more are extremely common, regardless of economic or social status, and regardless of stigma, much like transsexuals. It is a mental disorder, plain and simple, the evidence show that fact and to deny it is to ignore reality.

Transsexuals should be given mental health resources to help them come to terms with their own biology. Also, people should be educated about hermaphrodites and other sexual disfigurations so as to help normalize their conditions and remove the stigma/pressure that causes them to be disatisfied with themselves.

who gives a shit

Racism is an evolutionary tool that helped humans survive.

Mutilation of their genitalia and bodies is only causing more harm.

Factually incorrect.

>How do you guys feel about transsexuality?
I don't know and I don't really care. I've never met a transsexual person in my life so it's pretty hard for me to make an opinion on them.
I don't see any reason why I shouldn't respect their choice tho, I'm neither a psychiatrist nor a sexuologist, so who am I to judge them?

Get a load of this good goy.

Because the whole thing is the product of a mental disease, it’s like constructing a false environment for a schizophrenic to enable his warped belief system. The other part is the illogic of it all. I enjoy being a man but if I myself woke up tomorrow in a woman’s body, I would just make the best of it. I wouldn’t start mutilating it in some vain attempt to be something I’m not. Gender is irelivant it doesn’t prevent you from doing what you want (at least nothing getting a sex change would fix) if you like sleeping with a particular sex? You don’t need a sex change. If you like working in a bank? You don’t need a sex change. So literally what is the point other than satisfying some vain need for others around you to see you in a certain way?

It's hella gay, and gay shit needs the death penalty.

It's just intense faggotry mixed with hatred for Christianity and a dash of needing validation as an individual without accomplishing anything

Tbh I'd rather fuck a "girl" rather than a girl at this point. So tired of all the feminism etc. (What sucks though is that finding a "girl" to fuck is almost impossible where I live)

This is probably closest to how I feel as well.

Hello, im a tranny, ask me questions.

mtf or ftm ?
Pics ?
How is it as a tranny in the USSR ?

Pics. Now

>how do you guys feel
OP ist ein faggot

MtF. Its not the best country in the world for trannies, but as long as i can buy me some pills its pretty okay-ish.
No :(

I don't particularly care. It seems like most are mtf, and most of them seemed like incredibly weak men ( exceptions exist, of course). Therefore, their choice to transition is a fitting admission of failure as men, and they should be looked on with pity, and as a cautionary tale of what happens when real men fail their sons.

how old are you ?
How did your friends and family react ?

How has Putin not killed you yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=zFGvT8U1Nqg

They are people who don't know who they are anymore. It's what happens when you are a faggot. You develop the faggot mind.

Im 21. I havent came out to them yet, that would be pretty dumb thing to do imo.
Im waiting for death squads to arrive every day, but it seems they have other business to do.

>How do you guys feel about transsexuality?
Mental illness.

>cutting your dick off and pretending to be a girl
>more normal than learned behavior people have carried out for thousands of years
Go back to NeoGaf cuck.

Christcuck here, I don't care if you're gay or trans or whatever, I just don't like mtv and buzzfeed shoving it in my face.

how do you do it without telling ?
Wont they notice ?

Doesn't matter, anyone who follows religious fairy tales in this day and age needs to be gassed.

if you want to feel funky feel free. just please don't spread that funk on me.

in the mean time, women should feel the most threatened. not cause doods are going to start fucking traps. but because they are destroying the ideology of female beauty.

because it is a plant set by the russian government to make them look like they support trans rights, in reality it's the only one in russia

Dont fucking care

you probably a closet homo for caring too much

let people do whatever they whant as long as it does not mess with my shit nor do i have to pay for it

Not being able to accept the biological reality of your own sex is incredibly blue pilled.
Saw a trap Saturday. Skinny AF, and thought it was kinda ugly looking woman. Then it opened its’ mouth and spoke with guy voice, became even uglier to me.

have you had surgery yet? Are you attracted to the opposite sex (the sex you were born)? When you date someone are you upfront about being a trap?

>T.Aids ridden sodomite

I'll tell you whats worse OP.
The woman I was dating for 5 months came out to me as trans. She wants to get on test and have her breasts cut off. We broke up 2 weeks ago and I feel like shit. Fuck this world and all those who promote this shit as normal.

Im still pretty early on pills(and i hide them from my family), so its not like i have visible tits or something, the only thing what can out me to them as a tranny is longish hair what i refuse to cut, but i doubt they suspect anything.

>Christ Cucks
Soros Tactic of the Day/Week.
You faggots are so predictable.

Promotion of degenrecy, they have a mental illness and should be treated. Actual gender dysphoria occurs in a very very small % of the population. Most people that are trans right now are just gender confused fucks that want attention. Promotion and trying to normalize such behavior should be punishable. Pic related, literally unironiclly memeing slaanesh into existence

>have you had surgery yet?
Not yet, im pretty poor anyways
> Are you attracted to the opposite sex (the sex you were born)?
yeah
>When you date someone are you upfront about being a trap?
Im a neet, so no, i dont really date anyone.

some folks will do anything to orgasm

Much like I do with homosexuals; you do you, I literally could not care less what you are/do.

I just don’t like having faggotry being forced down my throat and asking for someone to tone it down a bit in public is considered homophobic.

I’m friends with a few gay people and they’re all fairly normal, most of them are really opposed to the identity politics bullshit being peddled at the moment. One of them actually said “it’s really disappointing that we were nearly at a point where being gay didn’t influence anyone’s opinions of you, but we’ve gone full circle and you’re used as a weapon without them even asking you, and if you question it you’ve got internalised homophobia”

It's a fetish of mine, so I don't mind it as long as they look alright (such as in your pic). I want to dominate a man who is so inferior to me that he had no choice but to give up on trying to be a man altogether, and now just looks and acts submissive and feminine.

>t. civ nat cuck

Fuck off to /fg/

trannies and traps need to be gassed

>Promotion and trying to normalize such behavior should be punishable
parents that force this shit on their kids should be strung up and killed. I swear these parents are like the Munchausen By proxy parents of the 90s.

There is no such board on Sup Forums :^)

so when are you gonna neck yourself?

What is alarming is that white males are the ones doing this.

go die

>implying you aren't on 2chan right now anyway

No need to be so hasty, user, i still want to enjoy this sweet misery.

so if you transition to a woman, you will date lesbians or will you pursue straight women?

>Not yet, im pretty poor anyways

Why the fuck you making yourself a monster then even if you can't even afford it to the end?

2ch is a worst,most cancerous cesspool of internet, no sane human being would want to visit it ever.

A man who felt comfortable with having a beard suddenly wants to become a woman. Not the first time I saw this, but there really has to be a fuckton of hormones in the water supply after all.

Which steps besides taking hormones have you taken to look more female? Which meds do you take? How do you think will your parents react when you come out to them? Your nipples will become visibly larger within the first few weeks, so you can't hide it forever.

Anyone who thinks traps should be gay deserves to hang by their neck. I use Sup Forums, anime, and small doses of cyber stalking on rare occasions but I am all for keeping traps, especially fem ones, straight.

You know why? Because I'm an upper middle class Fag man and we don't go gay for traps. Nobody even knows or would suspect that I fap to traps as I'm a respectable and successful member of my mongolian zerogravitational water filter discussion forum.

You know who goes gay for traps? Minorities and the poor do. The trap war is a perfect system for keeping blacks in prison where they belong and keeping traps straight lets us lock up niggers and keep them off the Sup Forums.

It sucks that we have to waste taxpayer money on caring for them but its the lesser of two evils. They belong locked up.

I think you misunderstood me user, i like guys not girls.
I have enough money for pills though.
>Which steps besides taking hormones have you taken to look more female?
Im boymodding currently, so nothing else really :(
>Which meds do you take?
12.5 mg cypro and 2 mg estradiol once a day
>How do you think will your parents react when you come out to them?
Negative, im pretty sure.
>ur nipples will become visibly larger within the first few weeks, so you can't hide it forever.
Well, winter is coming, so i can just wear a sweater and no one would spot them. Although, i have no idea yet how to hide them then summer comes.

>I think you misunderstood me user, i like guys not girls.
oh sorry, so are you attracted to straight men now and that is why you want to be a girl?

are you just ashamed of being gay but are attracted to men so you want to be a girl?

not judging or trying to be an asshole, I just don't know any trans and have always wondered what the mindset is. I know it has to be pretty major if you want to change your entire identity.

Enjoy your GRIDS.

Robot sex is a more important issue

Get AIDS.

It's a new revenue stream for them, they don't give a shit about enabling the seriously delusional mentally ill trannies.

>I have enough money for pills though.

Cтaл мeдвeдь нoвым pyccким и кyпил ceбe "Mepceдec". Eдeт пo лecy и вcтpeчaeт вoлкa: "Caдиcь пoдвeзy". Eдyт вмecтe, видит мeдвeдь - лиca идeт. Meдвeдь ocтaнoвил aвтo, нaжaл нa кнoпoчкy - cтeклo oпycтилocь:
- Cмoтpи, лиca, кaкyю мaшинy кyпил! Лиca гoлoвy в oкoшкo пpocyнyлa, мeдвeдь кнoпoчкy eщe paз нaжaл и зaщeмил y лиca гoлoвy, пoтoм нe cпeшa чepeз дpyгyю двepь вышeл и oттapaбaнил бeднyю, пocлe чeгo oтпycтил. Boлк видeл вce этo и cпpaшивaeт:
- Cкoлькo тaкoй "Mepceдec" cтoит?
- 200000 бaкcoв! Boлк пepecчитaл cвoи дepeвянныe:
- Ha "Mepceдec" нe хвaтит, нo тaкyю двepь я ceбe oбязaтeльнo кyплю!

>oh sorry, so are you attracted to straight men now and that is why you want to be a girl?
Nah, its the other way around, i want to be a girl, and because of this im attracted to boys.
nice joke

I can't identify with not being happy with my own gender, but even though i'm completely okay with people cross-dressing, I think the hormone therapy is way out there, and should be banned.

It's a byproduct of modern living. Water that turns frogs gay, estrogen like hormones, break down of social contracts and tribalism. It's kind of like breast cancer is technically "natural", but it goes from 1 in 10 million to 1 in 100,000 [at certain age brackets] due to modern diet and living.

We will find you.

Russia is a shit country. They only use sexual minorities as a scapegoat because the country as a whole is garbage.

Извинитe

Jesus fuck user, i'm so fucking tired of shirtposters like you unironically claiming shit with no evidence, and then saying the ''''stats'''''support you. nobody ever did a fucking research on that shit, and i completely respect you if you claim gays are mentally ill, but at least base your claim on some reliable evidence.

shut up fag.

LOL fuck off Islam is strong everywhere. I'm Russian and I support chechen Islamic movement

>It's a byproduct of modern living
it is like the Calhoun mouse experiment... and the beautiful ones.

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

No escape for you. dog. Soon we will start executing the likes of you on the streets. The time is coming

>Russian
>German flag
Expad?

Transgender people redpill us on the capability of makeup.

It's very true that Russia is a shit country. Who the hell wants to go there? It's just depression/alcoholism and being jaded/black-pilled. The country as a whole is mafia-run/corrupt as hell and they just use sexual minorities as a distraction for the simpletons.

Hy я жe извинилacь, чтo тeбe eщe нaдo, Maгa? :(

get roasted

Islam is backwards shit-tier as well. Who the hell wants to go to an Islamic country? They're garbage-tier as well. Lebanon/Turkey had hope.

What's wrong, dog? You angry because we tortured to death one of your butt buddies or what?

If they're hot it is acceptable. God has spoken.

When's the funeral?

Just wanted to point out facts. Russia is a garbage-tier country. Nobody wants to go there.

Soon

Move to Canada. Or prepare to get tortured.

If you're not capable of transforming without pills and surgery you aren't meant to be able; they are abominations and deserve death.

Pay for my ticket, you guys have more than enough moneys from those subsidies anyway.

Stop pretending that Russia is a strong-country. I'm sorry but it's not. Alcoholism/Corruption/Depression/etc. are rampant there.