Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Thread

If we make an online petition and get the elevens involved, can we make Shaft adapt the rest of the series? They have to something to do once Monogotari is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFHcrhIOiPg
youtube.com/watch?v=vDll0kc4BSA
youtube.com/watch?v=9fahIu3T7xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

online petitions never work

>online petition

That's precious.

If you really want the rest adapted, get 10,000 anons to buy and import the first 3 seasons.

This is what happens when you tards are so proud of downloading your shit instead of buying it and supporting the artists and industry. You all hav yourselves to blame.

Let's actually do that

I want to press Kodansha for pushing the rest of the manga series out here and Kumeta's other works to support the industry.

Art is hard and starving artists need to be fed.

I whipped up a SZS mashup a while ago. What do you guys think?
youtube.com/watch?v=NFHcrhIOiPg

also another one
youtube.com/watch?v=vDll0kc4BSA

They never do. They're just lol lists.

Was this show even popular in Japan?

This is actually pretty good. Props, user.

bump

Prob not. It's only hipster

>monogatari
>finished
hahahahahaha

it'll be over soon right. He can't keep writing light novels

it's not happening user, it's been over for years now both the studio and mangaka have moved on. Not to mention that even if the petition gets signatures it'll be mostly people from the west who won't buy anything from them or nowhere near the amount of people that would buy from japan. On top of all that petitions just don't work, out of all the petitions that are ever even recognized a very small percentage actually get anything done.

no, but any reason to have a SZS thread is a good reason.

that is really good

>If we make an online petition and get the elevens involved, can we make Shaft adapt the rest of the series?
When did people become so stupid? Threads like these shouldn't exist.

thanks dude. i do it for the guys out here.

>petition
Ahahahahah. Yeah, this isn't going to happen OP, sorry to burst your bubble. SHAFT would have kept going with the series if it made even the slightest amount of profit, but time and again it was shown that it didn't sell shit.

Can we organize Operation Zetsubou where we just all bulk order the BDs?

Fuck no. I've said before, our best chance is the the ending will be made into OVAs in order to help advertise some other Kumeta adaptation.

In other words: buy Kakushigoto. It's good.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fahIu3T7xw

This, Kakushigoto is really damn good. SHAFT and Kumeta already have a pretty good working relationship, so if we want to have the slightest hope of anything SZS related, this is the way to go.

Reminder that Harumi's VA died last year.

so? replace her wtf

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

That's pretty harsh considering she's returned so many times for a number of supporting roles with Shaft. I feel like she had a good history with them. Japanese companies also tend to honor recently deceased VAs' roles for a while before rebranding.

who is the cutest zetsubou?

Correct.

so all of them?

what?

nevermind

the best as well

>They have to something to do once Monogotari is finished.

I don't undestand why some SZSfans are so obsessed with monogatari. They are working on tons of other series (now more than ever), yet some sensei fans still reduces everything to monogatari.
I get that it's jealousy, but come on, don't be so irrational.

Wish she showed up more, she was p cute.

agreed

rumba rap best sayonara op

this actually really good. better than other more viewed mashups