youtu.be/mkznFSq-4Y4

Why did he delete it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/88120970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He took a heroic dose of Alpha Brain and went schizo

probably so he wouldn't be liable for something

Rogan is a stupid faggot no one should give a shit about him

Joe Rogan is a pathetic fucking brainlet and so is that spic faggot Johnny Bravo or whatever.

If you seriously watch/listen to that trite, go grab a neck and yourself it

Hey, I'm not surprised, motherfuckers.

Eddy(Eddie?) was the only one woke to the pedo stuff, Joe and that other guy were more on the "oh isn't weinstein awful and fat boo hoo" train. but yeah, this

Joe "Universal Basic Income" Rogan thinks we should be governed by a "counsel of elders". Basically The Illuminati

these rings, or THE ring can inflict horror. Not pain, not fear, not death. HORROR. Its the one thing i will never stand up to.

>Hey now

Jews run jewtube

Does anybody remember the name of Rogan's agent? He drops the name on the podcast from time to time, and it's definitely a Jewish name....

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Probably did it out of respect for the person
they were talking about. No, it's probably way
more likely it's a conspiracy.

The stuff that is going on in hollywood all happened to joe too. They don't let you into a position of influence unless you have went through a particular initiation and have taken an oath of silence.

>refrain from hate speech

>I will never knock up lauren and rub her pregnant belly

Jeff Sussman, he's also married to a jewess (daughter of some comedian).

Because Joe Rogan is a bluepilled cuck. He knows about shit because he hangs out with Alex Jones and Eddie but he pretends that he doesn't know shit and throws them under the bus. It's like when they were talking about Harvey winsteine and Joe was acting like a white knight feminist when Eddie is the only one talking about Pedowood and Joe just keeps ignoring him.

>Why did he delete it?

Fear. As in Fear Factor. And his inability to deal with the fear.

You think Lauren is in the illuminati?

Alex Jones confirmed (on the 911 ep. and on his own show shortly after) that Rogan did in fact get threatned by a very powerful (((unknown))) source.

Because people who Don't know anything about pizzagate bully him

I hate how he fucking shit on eddie and constantly mocks him but if alex says the exact same thing then it's ''interesting'' and ''maybe true'' fuck that hasbeen gorilla.

Because he made fun of people who were sexually abused as children. Made fun of them FOR being sexually abused.

Didn't he get threatened by "them" because of the alex jones episode?

>be autistic incel
>glued to computer chair
>no drive or ambition
>social outcast
>suffers from depression
>(brainstorms for a bit)
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEDZ
>browses a conspiracy thread about pizza
>(AUTISM INTENSIFIES)
>THIS PROVES SATANIC PEDO CULTS EXIST

When are you wack jobs going to admit this shit is fake and the only reason you’re so heavily invested is because you have nothing going on?

If he did that must have redpilled him as fuck.

Yeah and apple was preventing it from being on the top podcast charts. I really hate that faggot Jamie for doing this shit.

But dude likes weed, has sweet japaenese tatts and used to be able to fight wtf

Joe Rogan is a rich Hollywood shill. Never forget that.

He is brilliant at portraying himself as "the rich guy on the inside who keeps a foot in the white collar world for us regular folks" but the reality is, he is just like every other Hollywood guppy looking to get his pockets stuffed with green. You might not realize it, but he subtly shills his products throughout his podcast, he constantly brings up his butter coffee or onnit labs or his kettlebells and how kettlebells are the end-all be-all to weight lifting. And it's just him slowly reenforcing your beliefs that his products are good and you should buy them, even if they are incredibly over priced and you have to pay lots of money for shipping. He recently had Jamie Fox on his podcast and it was further indication to me that Joe is indeed full of shit. He kept trying to make Jamie Foxx sound like a normal everyday guy. They then they have a conversation about Jamie Fox being at a party with 100+ famous people over the weekend and then in the very next sentence Joe goes on about how relatable and down to earth Jamie is.

Joe also changes his beliefs and opinions depending on who his guest is. If Alex Jones is on, then Joe believes Alex and starts asking all these interesting questions, Joe defends Alex and justifies his channel. But then if Joe has a SJW on, he will openly mock Alex Jones and right-wing ideologies to get on his guests good side. He is two faced.

Did he say something that might get him sued? Or was that the one were he mentioned he had a friend who was talking about stuff and maybe he didnt want people figuring out who the friend was?

It was probably the latter

>illjewminati

So who were they talking about in the video? Who sent a boy to the ranch?

.10 cents have been deposited
Thank you for using Shillbux(tm)

Well said, I've thought the same before.

Who?

He's a mason. That is why. You don't go anywhere in Hollywood without belonging to the mystery religion.

he seems to laugh a lot about those niggers getting molested. I must admit I don't even know who this kike is

You don't sit and publicly laugh about that stuff

Because it's mostly all conspiracy theory.

GIVE US FUCKING NAMES! DON'T JUST SAY IT'S THERE AND THEN PUSSY OUT!

Joe Rogans first interview with Louis Theorx was censored on YouTube by the BBC because they had a long discussion about James Saville

you can find it on different streaming sites still

That's your opinion bro. Eat an edible and chill.

Bump

Don't talk shit about Johnny Bravo, Eddie Bravo is a faggot spic

Rogan lives in CA and is part of the mainstream entertainment media. Do you think you can hold that position if you're critic towards them?

Just another typical middle aged American man with absolutely no conviction whatsoever. My father is also this way unfortunately. Every good discussion on controversial topics is just thought by them to be some drug induced ‘thought experiment’ or something and that when it’s done they just go right back to being the lemmings they really are.

‘Like duuude why do you care so much?’

‘Man you sound like you need to think of something more fun.’

Then when these types of men hear the conspiracy theories confirmed on mass media they pleasantly think oh I always knew that! Conveniently forgetting that they never even thought about the issue without the assistance of someone that they insulted about it! The world needs some freethinkers. They should be heroes. Everyone else is a blind sheep.

>joe rogan
>ever being redpilled
he'll think he's redpilled and then continue to suggest UBI to all of his guests. rogan is a dummy

his interview with randall carlson and graham hancock are the only ones worth watching
i think he had the peterson leaf on at one point too

>Joe Rogan is a pathetic fucking brainlet
this and anyone that listens to Joe Rogan is literally a dude weed lmao tier even smaller brainlet, literally fucking pea brained dude bros

This. Historically he's redpilled. Socially he's a normie.

>kekistani flag
>posting this
hey shareblue, go work in a movie theater, you have a knack for projection

because Joe Rogans podcast is a production made by Sony Entertainment

it's probably a script as they'll always have the kekistani flag and they literally post a rotating 4/5 different pastas even in threads where they aren't relevant or anywhere near on topic

>They then they have a conversation about Jamie Fox being at a party with 100+ famous people over the weekend and then in the very next sentence Joe goes on about how relatable and down to earth Jamie is.
But Jamie Foxx was talking about those parties in a way that was actually relatable. He was actively portraying celebrities as just everyday retards who had a particular talent or just dumb luck.
>had to invite his friends to throw a decent party for P Diddy because he didn't know how to
>Kanye is/was a bumbling autist unless he's got a mic in front of him
etc.

when will they learn

It's funny because it's dead-on.

yeah thats accurate

nice try woody

This is probably it, Jews in Hollywood are on the defensive big time right now, one wrong word and you're facing a libel suit, he has to be careful as ridiculous as it seems his entire fortune could be on the line.

Agreed. He took too much HGH and his head is fat now too.

So who do you guys think the guy was whom they both knew was a perv/pedo but didn't want to talk about on air?

The only thing of substance is in the podcast.
They both know of a little boy sent to a Pedo ranch.
Thats the fucking story, call the cops. They admitted it.
That's still in the podcast.
Who cares about Barbra Walters being a Cunt.
Sup Forums is fucking dying

It's the Barbra Walters comment.
Who do they know that sent a little boy to a ranch? That is the question.

>The only thing of substance is in the podcast.
>They both know of a little boy sent to a Pedo ranch.
>Thats the fucking story, call the cops. They admitted it.
>That's still in the podcast.
They were talking about both knowing a guy who was Weinstein-tier or worse but declined naming or even talking about him further. Is that still in?

This will only hurt him - anytime someone does this, it goes against them. Bigtime

No, I must disagree. Let me direct quote.
"We knew it, cause we knew..."
"What did we know, did we know somebody?"
"We knew someone who sent a boy to the ranch"
"Whos we?"
"I don't want to say who it is"

This quote that I quoted is still in.

You'll notice Rogan often is very careful about guests talking about Hollywood. He probably doesn't want to be at the center of some hollykike scandal designed to destroy him.

Also, seems to indicate that Jackson is a Pedo.
The Ranch is Neverland.

>Implying illuminati is a bad thimg

source?

Ah, thanks.
Didn't they explicitely say Jackson was likely not a pedo, though? I forget.

>go grab a neck and yourself it

yeah he's not very bright
meathead and all

And this was when Savile was still alive?

>biggest know it all of all time
>I-I didnt know about hollywood!

He's a faggot

Yes.
"It was one of those things that people knew. You just knew. Like that Micheal Jackson was probably diddling kids"
"We knew it because......."
See above quote to finish it off.
This is HUGE and Sup Forums is hard at work on Nov4th, 23 and me, Gay marriage and the 4 Poland threads.
We don't investigate shit anymore. Just Larp and argue.

>he pretends that he doesn't know shit and throws them under the bus.
he makes money off of youtube of all places
what do you think would happen to his revenue stream if he went full retard?
he's just earning way too much money in a much too submissive way to ever threaten the powers that be

Sorry misread.
They flat out called Micheal Jackson a Pedo. Well, at least the other guy did.

>Alex Jones confirmed
nice meme

he (Joe) talks about how he would go to the playboy mantion

Hugh Hefner was fine with Brooke Shields of 10 years old, being published naked in playboy

Joe Rogan is a pussy.

>this shit is fake
either bluepilled or pedocriminal

>not the interviews with Joey "Coco" Diaz

Cocksucka

we already have a list of flags you cucks use

>podcasts with literal shills and frauds is worth watching

I see, thanks for clarifying.

He's a liberal shlomofucking good goy, he wants in on the mitzvah and to keep making shekels from his brainlet viewers

This

>when joey says how its weird that white kids are raised by mexicans and everyone gets uncomfortable

Because he didn't want to be blacklisted for telling 'da troof'

Because he made a comment about Gwyneth Paltrow and Winestein and she threatened to sue him probably because he insinuated that she fucked him for roles.

All I see is a cuck trying to spread more lies about mj and others. They’ll never mention elite Hollywood kikes tho and guys like Woody Allen and many other Jews

Hey there Skippy, whatcha doin'?

>Joe Rogans first interview with Louis Theorx was censored on YouTube by the BBC because they had a long discussion about James Saville
this?
vimeo.com/88120970

Gwyneth Paltrow was gonna rek his shit because he insinuated she fucked Winestein for roles and she liked it.

And the video is scrubbed.
I downloaded it.

Is that true?

NOt sure, but I heard him say that it was a 'rumor' during the podcast then so I think it might be related, shes sued before other people.