She just killed Drumpf

It's over. Thanks to her, it is now CONFIRMED (like it needed to be) that opposition to kneeling is NOT because it disrespects the army (bullshit!) but because of naked hatred and racism. Now the Cheeto-in-Chief is calling her a liar and all you Humpty Drumpfties are swarming Twitter calling her a "worthless nigger" and questioning her English skills. An army widow! Hahahahaha. You all just couldn't keep it in for just one second could you? It's finished for you lot. Dumpy's approval rating should go down to 10% now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2017/10/18/just-one-problem-with-frederica-wilsons-shot-at-trump-over-ladavid-johnsons-widow/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mx7VpvzA-LY
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2013-05-23/pdf/CREC-2013-05-23.pdf
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Leafposting

Who's the ugly tranny?

She has no credibility, specially after she admitted her deep ties to Wilson.

Her uncle was Wilson's boss. Knows her since she was 6. Family has worked on Wilson's campaign.

She's a Democrat out to get Trump.

Anyone who isn't black or an SJW doesn't believe her.

didn't a bunch of black family's put out a video of calls with trump in support of trump?

shhhhh

Clearly she's doing it for weave money.

not all blacks believe her... just the average liberal ones.

Fine... only liberal blacks... who are over 90% of them.

How many kids does she have and with how many fathers. Does she have a job? user, we need to know more before we can come to a conclusion on this matter.

Does she have a criminal record?

Not again....

she is the only cunt pulling this shit and it is obvious to everything her black baboon brain has been convinced she can win a ghetto lottery of some sort if she ooks and eeks loud enough, all encouraged by cowboy hat nigrees who was the one who sent her husband out in the first place.

Her family is filled with Democrat activists.

Her "uncle" was a school principle and former boss of Wilson. She also makes it sound like her family has worked on her campaign before.

She's a partisan with DNC party operatives in her family.

Opportunistic attack on Trump by Obama worshipers.

5 kids with 6 fathers

>using your husbands death for politics

Niggers keep surprising me.

user, Thank You. This is starting to make sense. Does she have a job?
I know the Soldiers name was "LaDavid", any idea what the correct pronunciation of that name would be?

Unlikely, but thanks for the laugh

YAS QUEEN SLAY

>In the car with hat lady
>Put trump on speaker
>I'm supposed to believe her story as if she doesn't have some deep political motivation
Yeah...sure

Don't understand how stuttering someone's name turns into he forgot my husbands name.

That absolute state of lefty media.

"LaDavid" is not a common name for a man

I think the bitch is Trump did not pronounce it correctly

Myeshia Johnson, notice how alot of reporters do not even attempt to pronounce the first name. They just refer to her as Ms., Johnson

No idea. Might be a stay at home mom.

She revealed her background to George Stephanopolous.

Her aunt and uncle (Wilson's former boss at her old job) got her a limo where she rode to to the airport with Wilson.

Her husband was part of some black role model program that Wilson got him into.

Her uncle and aunt are DNC hacks. Wilson and the widow's family decided to exploit her situation.

Hopefully Trump does this soon...

So she was driving the car while speaking with the president? Was someone else driving? The white house calls ahead so its not like the president just cold calls you. Why would you be holding a private phone call with the President of the United States on speakerphone in your car? Did Trump know he was on speaker phone and being listened to by multiple people?

From previous phone calls we have record of, Trump sounds nothing but compassionate and supportive. Im supposed to believe he was rude and offensive on this and only this call? Bullshit.

oh gee I'm so angry our president can't pronounce whatever made up African jigaboo fucking name niggers pick out for their fucking crotch fruit

And it just so happens fuckin wacky Wilson is right there...Wilson has a history of politicizing shit to help advance her career too.

Why is Trump respectful to all of them, except this one specific widow? Does not compute.

Didn't this guy used to be first lady?

literally who the fuck is it?

God this whole thing is so disgraceful. And the fact that they've ALREADY done the exact same smear with the Khzir Kahn guy. I can't wait to hear TDS address it on todays show.

>Myeshia
My-EE-she-uh?
My-SHE-uh?
Muh-yes-HI-uh?
Messiah?

actually you pronounce it *FUCK OFF BACK TO AFRICA YOU FUCKING MONKEY*

Myeshia, you should never fuck with user, it always ends up badly. We know you were cheating on LaDavid

I still like Trump and can't wait to vote for him again.

Are you rural retard, suburban or both?

You sound smart, how do you pronounce
Myeshia or LaDavid?

How can you be rural and suburban at the same time?
Dickmocrat logic.

Well Done Sir, Well Done

There is no correct way to pronounce it, if a White person says it they are wrong.

What makes you think an approval rating counts for shit in the real world?

She has a man's jawline.

Whose Wilson? Also the guys name was La David. Never heard that first name before. Very black. Actually I should say very much a nigger name. Africans have more sense than American blacks. So sad...

>Democrat house nigger says a thing
>Somehow important

Wilson is her Congresswoman

Your dad.

Wtf, I support kneeling now!
>Psych! Get back in line, nigger.
>SAGED

Meanwhile...
twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2017/10/18/just-one-problem-with-frederica-wilsons-shot-at-trump-over-ladavid-johnsons-widow/

leaf, it's literally nothing. I haven't heard a single person bring up this bitch, and I work with several leftards that delight any time anything bad happens regarding Trump. they don't even know about it.

it's another miserable failure on behalf of the left

>And it just so happens fuckin wacky Wilson is right there...Wilson has a history of politicizing shit to help advance her career too.
she literally wears a cowboy hat because it makes her look cool. she thinks.

this nigger probably spends like ten thousand dollars in welfare tax money to have her crinkled nigger hair look like that

Somebody just give me her name. And i'll rip through her, and her family over infinity *THE RIGHT WAY* I WILL have EVERY single piece of info down to relatives she didn't know she had. I will have it ALL posted up within 2-3 hours.
>Also
@Shareblue recon has begun on you. We are going to have IRL pics of your cribs compiled up by the end of the month...we'll call it a Halloween surprise. And 1 of you WILL fall ill with some shit that DOESN'T go away, by Friday, as promised. Im a man of my word XD

youtube.com/watch?v=Mx7VpvzA-LY
:08-->:14

>Wilson and the widow's family decided to exploit her situation.

It's working. A bunch of cucks are giving this bitch money now.

Hopefully there will now be the same level of outrage now that Congresswoman Wilson has fucked up the name of the dead Soldiers Widow.

Does anyone have a link to the tape where Congresswoman Wilson promises that she can get you a bigger government welfare check than her opponent?

if blacks were honest they'd admit we are right to dislike them.

It's too late for "Myeshia Johnson" now. There is NO helping her. Im already on it. And ima 'lock in' until completed
>Buckle up lads, this is going to be fun XD

>Drumpf
Opinion discarded

What's its twitter so I can call it a worthless nigger too?

Wtf is up with ALL of these associated names??? Hmmm....

Associated Names
Manuel Myeshia
Myeshia Ne Manuel
Neshay Manuel Myeshia
Ne Manuel Myeshia
Myeshia Neshay Johnson
Manuel Myeshia Neshay
Manuel Myeshiane

Lodsa Manuel's in there could be right about her being a tranny lol she even has that whole Michael Obongo look to her XD

@OP you shouldn't be here, all you do is cause destruction for everything you hold dear. Your NOT on our level!

A
FUCKING
LEAF

F for the soldier, giving the ultimate sacrifice to those in danger

S to this 58 IQ'd simian he left behind
SSSSSSSSS to that cowboy hatted baboon especially

HE CANE EVIN REMEMBUH MUH HUZBIN NAME. ERRYTIME I AXE TO SEE MUH HUZBIN THEY WONT SHO ME NUTTIN

NOBODY sage this thread....keep it up, I want to make an example of (((them))) for teh fucking lulz and for being a lying nigger! Disrespecting fallen soldiers playing politics with 'family friends'. Stolen Valor is a helluva thing to fuck with! Watch the backfire this causes.
>THE FIRE RISES
I wonder if she has any friends who like Trump???

John A Smiley 75 1942
Mia C Seabrooks 51 1966
Richard O Griffiths 50 1967
Robbie Wallace 29 1988
Arlynda Y Wilcox 47 1970
Belinda L Fernandez 56 1961
Cynthia D McLendon 52 1965
Dana L Williams 51 1966
Darshane T Butler 40 1977
Donna Williams 56 1961
Dorothy L Jones 70 1947
Harmon Williams Jr 47 1970
Patricia I Williams 69 1948
Rose M Harper 65 1952
Sharon D Jackson 60 1956
Sherell Williams 32 1985
Shirena L Jones 49 1968
Terry D Jones 40 1977

Whats odd is, wtf was she even doing in FL with a FL politician? She lives in fucking North Carolina!
Cameron, NC to be exact

@OP you still having fun? Are you ready to watch "1 user" tear this whole mother fucker down?

>Literal opposite
>Once people saw her ignorance, the struggle she had enunciating her words, most with any semblance of free thought saw she was coached through the whole thing

Sad she is that stupid to let that Congresswoman politicize her husband's death.

[citation needed]

She has made more than $1 million and counting for her Trump bashing. She won't stop now-it pays. Think, everyone, the next time you make a difficult call to offer condolences for someone's loss-the TONE of your voice can be insulting. Every word must be perfect or you offend. That is how radical and crazy the left has become. THEY are perfect though-so when THEY offend you YOU are racist. Twisted minds.

transcript:
trump: "hi, who is there?"
trump: "ah, the widow, sorry."
trump: "i'm so so sorry, he was such a great guy"
widow: crying, can't speak
trump: "what was his name again?"
widow: "david", breaks into total tears
trump: "he was a great guy and did a very good job. very good guy"
widow: keeps crying
trump: "he knew what he signed up for, he gave his for all of us and we will never forget him. great guy."
widow: still can't speak
trump: "you're such a beautiful women", screams over to his secretary "isn't she a beautiful women?", the whole white house claps and cheers
widow: still crying, completely overwhelmed
trump: "you know what we will do?"
widow: "what?"
trump: "we will make america Great Again"
widow: hangs up

>1 post by this ID

This?
>Article I, Section VIII which states ‘‘The
Congress shall have power to lay and collect
taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the
debts and provide for the common defense
and general welfare of the United States; but
all duties, imposts and excises shall be uni-form throughout the United States;’’ Most recently the Supreme Court has held that Article I, Section VIII gives Congress a plenary power to impose taxes and to spend money for the general welfare subject almost entirely to Congress’s own discretion. By Mr. ISSA:
H.R. 2131.
Congress has the power to enact this legis-
lation pursuant to the following:
Article I, Section 8, Clause 4, which states
that Congress has the power to establish a
uniform Rule of Naturalization.
By Ms. WILSON of Florida:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2013-05-23/pdf/CREC-2013-05-23.pdf

BUMP

What a Dumbfuck, His name is LaDavid

If that's what was waiting for him back home, how do we know La David didn't just kill himself?

fucking hell that madman

>She's a Democrat out to get Trump.
Yes yes good plan. Have husband enlist, get killed, knowing trump would make a fool of himself about it. Good plan.

i wish you retards would stop responding to nigger drama and giving them attention. ignore the niggers, they hate that. it's why they talk so loud, they need attention

L.A. David. We suspect he might be from Los Angeles, or perhaps Louisiana.

Rep Wilson was in it with the Awan's

No me buddy, im going to expose these bitches for who, and what they are

Look at the way her mouth extends outwards. Jesus.

Meanwhile Republicans keep greatly increasing the size of federal govt because the people that elected them don't care about that stuff, they care about this thread stuff.

Her gofundme is up over 200k. Would be interesting to see the donor list and if said donors donated to other similar SJW type offerings. Bet there is some meat there.

Imagine if comes to light that he fled, a reason he was a mile away.

A

La David is French, blacks are French.

moral of the story for Trump:

don't do nice things for niggers
they are a bunch of ingrates

Also probably made a pretty penny going on whatever Sunday morning show she spit her ebonics on.

Look at all the disrespectful comments to the widow of a fallen US soldier. So much for respecting the soldiers.

Her husband gave his life for this country and they're both still n words to you right? You don't care about them one bit right?

Probably My-EE-sha

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

kek

No, what you all dont understand is, it does not matter what the niggers are kneeling for. They are doing it turn the anthem. They are disrespecting the flag and everything it stands for.

Ill never give patronize the NFL again.

more of the story for "libtards":

don't do nice things for trumpcucks
introduce legislation to cut off blue state subsidies for failing conservacuck communities

when will you stop being a parasite?

user, if she wants her gofundme to hit a million, she should say Trump wanted her to come to the White House so he could grab her pussy

Disrespecting the flag? Do you even know the full anthem? That anthem disrespects black people. Don't pledge allegiance to a country. Pledge allegiance to God.