Al Gore

So Al Gore's visiting my uni soon, what should I ask him during the Q and A? How can I redpill my uni?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhDA_Q6WQnI
businessinsider.com/two-more-women-accuse-al-gore-of-assault-2010-7
youtube.com/watch?v=u_p3PaA28ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't we 50 feet underwater I might ask

Why did your party kill Seth Rich?

Is Cheese Pizza a major contributor to global warming?

Good start.

kek

Ask him if he has a Pizza map

Just ask him about ManBearPig.
He really hates that.

I imagine a straight forward answer to that question.

Also if they want to pre screen your questions make one that basically gloats at pro global warming (what more can we do to reduce CO2 for example) and then ask your real question when they hand you the microphone

How large is your carbon footprint?

Ask him why he has a home that consumes as much power as 12 homes

how many polar bears does he expect to take in, now that they've become homeless

Ask him for his views on chinas carbon influence. Anything to bring back a discussiom about why chinese are terrible and efficient.

Ask him why he flew on a jet to your location when we're in "grave danger". if I were scared to death that driving my car was going to blow me up, I wouldn't get in my car again.

ask him why he's a hypocrite

Ask him how he invented the Internet.

Damn you, now I have this song in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=uhDA_Q6WQnI

>earth
>globe
good one

Ask him why he isn't visiting China

Ask him if he wants a massage with a happy ending - businessinsider.com/two-more-women-accuse-al-gore-of-assault-2010-7
To be fair alot of better answers are listed above.

Follow this guys advice - it will be the only way you will be allowed to ask a ?

Ask him about this. to get aid in Texas you should sign pledge to not boycot Israel, more in the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_p3PaA28ss

If you word your sentence correctly you can make him squirm.

just ask him to guess what his carbon footprint is relative to an average american and how he justifies the difference? Is he more important than other Americans?

Ask him if he's a Manbearpig

University antifa cucks doesn't like the wealthy elite.

Ask him why he doesn't donate at least 9/10 of his $400 million fortune to stop global warming.

Ask him how we prevent the #1 Greenhouse Gas. Note: It's called Water Vapor (IPCC Rating). It's 36-70% of the Greenhouse Effect.

Follow it with a question about his private jet he fly's about everywhere

Vice President Gore, why were you caught carrying an entire suitcase filled with vials of blood? Do you suffer from some medical disorder?

>what should I ask him

where he wants the bullet, face or heart?