>They don't know their race is about to become extinct

holy fucking shit, if the "JUST" meme was a race it would be wh*Tes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and shitskins will be enslaved by jews
we all lose in the end

>t. Sandnigger
It's either us or the chinks, and the chinks will only rule once we're completely extinct (which won't be happening anytime soon). Look at it this way: poo-in-loos are above you on the "who rules the world" chain

Now go herd your goats

nope bro, arabs are warrior race we will rule over the world easily.

Nobody talks about supremacy or master race. This is a leftist strawman argument. We just want to exist in peace without useless shitskins ruining our societies.

>it's bad when white people are warriors and conquer
>it's good when we do it
The mind of a shitskin

The only true warrior people in MENA are Persians.

your lands belong to us, its revenge for crusades
our race is stronger, whites used to dress in metal in fear of our swords, we are born better and stronger.

The crusades was a righteous defensive war against hundreds of years of arab/islamic imperialism and slavery. Fuck off and die, shitskin.

>arabs are the warrior race
>we so valiantly fought the whites in ugh...
>when they invited us to their nations willingly!
>and tried to give us jobs so that we dont have to fuck goats all day and ugh...
>in the end they barely even cared about us and were mostly just parting, drinking and being degenerates among themselves!
>and our youths are joining their youths in throwing their lives away into negative, nihilistic jew philosophy crap!

BUT YOU TOTALLY WON FAIR AND SQUARE IN WARFARE SUCH GREAT WARRIOR RACE YOU GUYS ARE LOL

IF THE WHITES DIE OUT, YOUR CHILDREN WHO INHERITED THE WHITE DEGENERACY WILL CONTINUE THE LEGACY OF SELF DEATH

I legit cant wait for it all to kick off properly. Can you actually start a proper invasion and not just assault sluts and blow a few people up?

>about to become extinct

you realise thats a meme right ?
millions & millions of us still have kids.

>Jordan

its hard to name a more irrelevant "country"

You can either live in a third-world shithole, or live in a white country.

Your choice.

you breed weak soldiers
i can prove it, shall we look at who your soldiers have targeted so far ... ????
Ohh thats right... Women & Kids.

>Why Arabs Lose Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

Keep telling yourself that as the jews take more of your land and resources.

re-read what you just said.

>Arabs think they are a race

>arabs being able to fight in the 21st century

>we are born better and stronger.
Say that again you milk intolerant weak boned faggot

>6 day war,
LOLS

Does your strength stem from fucking your cousin with your uncles permission?

or does it stem from the fact that the original inhabitants of the region are the equivalent of mexicans? Natives raped by foreign invaders

The problem is two thirds have one or none, then the other third have 3+ so we are just barely breaking even on a good day.

A couple of buddies of mine came back from the middle east and told me all the men there like to say, "Women are for babies, men are for pleasure."
The middle east sure is gay.

I’m not worried, nigger. You apes aren’t shit.