Stop saying NFL isn't watched because of players taking a knee

no, you guys didn't win.

read this and educate yourselves for once.

baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-rr-football-20171018-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-rr-football-20171018-story.html
archive.is/NEUED
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Baltimore
>Some libshits outdated opinion on things

No thanks, I'm good.

HAHAHAHA - its in the newspaper so it must be true - thanks ray lewis for visiting pol

Its not just attendance, but merchandise sales and network rating are considerable down.

IT IS due to their disrespect of the US.

>opinion
>opening the article by accepting you actually know people who have tore up tickets

what a fucking idiot

archive you kraut fag

>Baltimore
>Riots
>Space to Destroy
>Niggers
All of the Above

I'll come back for scrumptious trap queerleaders.

>second paragraph in parentheses about driving while black
Yes it's never about reality, it's always about being a victim. These tards are no better than some peasant farmer milking his neighbors by reading tea leaves.

>its not because of the uppity niggers disrespectful behavior

its really a combination of multiple things

>games are EXPENSIVE AS FUCK to attend
>viewership/attendance was unsustainably high for years and due for a slip
>increased politicization
>instant replays/reviewing every score and turnover/MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO ADS EVERYWHERE
>increased importance on fantasy football, most fans watch "redzone channel" or just follow stats online

PA native who works in MD and spends a lot of time here:
No one is going because the team fucking blows this year. It doesn't help with all this kneeling shit since most people that go to the games aren't from Baltimore, but the more rural conservative north/west MD

AHAHAHAHA
Libs keep winning Gold for Mental Gymnastics

i'm from baltimore. it's the player protests. the jew who wrote that letter is full of shit.

>the ravens will starve

Sounds familiar.

It is the players taking a knee, better luck next year.

>Baltimore
LOL. I hope that stinkhole of a City lost millions from Otakon finally packing up.

>next year
no no no
they really shit in their nest this time
no more free rides for the payment apes

>there is a reason ravens attendence is down and its not because of uppity millionaire niggers

Hi baltimore suburb dweller here

The day the ravens kneeled in the UK for the US anthem and stood for the britcuck anthem is the day our neighbors came over to our house and asked us if we are taking down our ravens flag

We were going to already we just didnt get around to it.

Football is circling the drain badly and these niggers making excuses is making it worse. If these owners cared about money at all they would force their players to stand. and immediately fire people who refused.

Funny how they were always expecting a downturn before conservatives boycott stuff.

>target was already planning to have a downturn before the tranny nathrooms
>kelloggs was already eating shit before the breitbart boycott
>people not watching nfl was always meant to happen, they don’t want viewers anyways!

That's only because Otakon outgrew the BCC. I went last in 2016 and holy shit there were way to many people. Moving to DC for more space was necessary

>immediately fire people who refused.
>suddenly no team and STILL no money
kek

>tfw professional sports was the only ticket niggers had to escape their miserable existences
>and 1% niggers even ruined that for them
AHAHAHAHAHA

Marylander who works at at a local sports bar here.

Yeah, nobody’s coming to see Ravens games this year. Reason is because of the protests and because the Ravens fucking suck.
Last year we were packed for every away game. Now we can’t even get 4 or 5 tables.

Why do they feel the need to lie about what is clearly going on? Is it supposed to help the rating somehow? In my mind it has the effect of angering the people who are protesting and making them more dedicated to not watching. Fucking morons, they are like low self esteem children. Typical spin, lie, etc Jewry till the fucking very end.

marylandfag here

My boss took us all to see a Ravens game in 2014. Getting in the stadium took longer than the game, and leaving was even worse. Traffic was horrible and terribly managed.

Also, food/beer in the stadium is so stupidly priced they should be ashamed. A regular 12oz Bud light was $8.75. A fucking 4 oz cheeseburger was $14. One of the idiots I worked with paid $30 for a Crab Cake Sandwich.

Even if I had enough money not to give a fuck about it I wouldn't attend this bullshit out of principle. The NFL has lost it's way.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

>its a lot of things
no its 1 thing. its boring as fuck . thanks to smart phones being so common even geezers now use the internet. that means every one has their own screen even if they are in 1 room. the grandpa watches prontube vids and his wife looks up terms she doesnt know that her grand kids say like "rim job" then they waste their social security checks on candy crush saga

mean while players try to avoid playing and every 5 seconds some one throws a flag or there is a time out. 10 minutes on the clock is half a hour in reality if hot 45 minutes

>The NFL's two year decline in ratings and attendance just coincidentally started at the exact moment Colin Kaepernick sat during the national anthem

Not just that, but the players act like terrible human beings and expect fans to just keep watching. Wife beatings, DUI, Drugs, animal abuse, the list goes on.

Oh hay, so did I.
Were you there in 2014? Overcrowding was a nightmare that year. I think the official count was over 33k, while 2016 was 29k.

I'm glad they moved out of Baltimore though. That City gets scary real quick when you leave the harbor.

every single person in baltimore probably hates niggers so much lmao

thats a big part, its also almost impossible to actually go to see the most popular teams in person and it really is a miserable experience to watch on tv

the fact that overpaid morons are protesting the american flag during a completely pointless consumerist extravaganza pretty much is the death knell for a lot of people

It almost seems like OP wanting to drive traffic towards a certain website...

unv.is/baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-rr-football-20171018-story.html

I used to watch football to see oversized freaks run into each other at unsafe speeds. Now they want me to tune into a political stunt followed by rules that make the game less fun.

archive.is/NEUED
archive your shit fampai

ha i too watch the sport ball fellow normie

>suddenly no players means no lague

LOL
do you know what would happen if as little as 1-2 players were fired for not standing?

You would hear every nigger lip in the league slap shut permenantly. These people are worthless unemployable garbage without their sportball contract. Many of these people will be bankrupt even AFTER their multimillion dollar careers because they are so stupid and incompetent with their money.

Blacks need to be whipped for them to comply with society. This is why they are so out of control. BLM would not have happened if the national guard machine gunned rioting blacks back in 2015.

OH SHIT

> bending the knee: peaceful exercise of First Amendment rights
> refusing to go or watch games: violent reaction
can you hear it, user?

Trump 2020

Thanks Iceland

i unironically believe this cost them a view million viewers

i finally stopped taking the NFL seriously after "getting it right" (or wrong) became the only thing that mattered

In the title it says "opinion". Opinion discarded, because NFL revenue is down about 30% or so. There is opinion, and there is reality.

Not true Ahmed, stop being intentionally misleading.

you have to start threads the way the OP did
otherwise retards won't reply to the thread
and then your topic wont get discussed

is the knee shit the reason? no
is it a reason? yes

it's a bunch of shit.

>ticket cost
way too much to pay for even just a nosebleed seat
>seating
best seat is in your living room
>food
you think movie theaters jew you? Sheeeit nigga, expect to pay 10 times the amount for that burger. water? 5-6 bucks.
>injection of politics
i don't give a honest flying shit what some overpaid hand-egg player thinks about his fellow oppressed bruthaz when he's making mad money barely doing shit, he's living the nig life at it's fullest, all the money, little to no work, gotta avoid playtime! This applies also to those who sing the anthem then take a knee.
>commercials
COMMERCIALS, FUCK SON
>area
majority are in major urban areas and surrounded by crime

>wasting social security checks
Fuck, just buy gold.

>The day the ravens kneeled in the UK for the US anthem and stood for the britcuck anthem is the day our neighbors came over to our house and asked us if we are taking down our ravens flag
That was a colossal fuckup

how about the fact that it's stupidly fucking expensive to go see pro sports now?

Tickets in the nosebleed section are like $50 a seat and all the food/drinks are like $10 per item. I don't want to pay $70 to watch some mediocre gameplay and drink two shitty beers, then spend two hours trying to escape from the stadium and parking lots.

Going to games suck. I never understood why I'd drive through traffic to get to a game, in uncomfortable plastic seats, and buy overpriced food and drink to watch specs when I literally have a view that's 100x better in my living room.

my coworker is from pittsburgh and he told me they only really "sell" a few thousand tickets to steelers games, most people that go are season ticket holders or given out tickets by the team

silver*
at a ratio of about 75:1, silver is massively undervalued

Its funny as hell watching football, and Hollywood both crash and burn. Instead of understanding their role in society, they thought they could help steer it. Nobody wants to hear a multimillionaire whining about how minorities are being held back by the man, so they wonder why people are tuning away from both industries. Kek...you just can't make this shit up.

the ticket resale market is a huge deal though. season ticket holders sell their unwanted tickets on stubhub an similar websites, which make a killing off of commissions. I'd bet for most teams there's more traffic via stubhub than there is due to direct ticket sales

No one wants to pay to watch faggot Flacco turn the ball over multiple times

Lemme splain something to you, Hans. Probably 80% of Murrican Football fans are of the patriotic "stands when the anthem is played, salutes the flag types." They've been raised from birth to see the playing of the National Anthem and Respect For the Flag as a Sacred Ritual. People don't like it when you show disrespect to their Sacred Cows. And every one of those 80% has gotten mad when a player has been fined for wearing a banned article of clothing to commemorate a cause they think is right, such as a fallen policeman or a little girl who died of cancer or something. Those hard core fans know that the National Felon League will happily fine a player $20,000 for wearing the wrong color socks. So Bubba Six Pack, who actually tears up when there's dedication ceremony to a soldier killed in battle, sees NFL players shitting all over his Scared Ritual and the League doing nothing about it, well, he's pissed. And not "loud, make a big deal out of it pissed." No, it's more like, "we are no longer on speaking terms" pissed. He's just done and has decided to walk away forever. The NFL, in an effort to mollify a bunch of hideously overpaid manchildren, miscalculated. Badly. Instead of simply saying "Okay, go ahead and kneel, but it will cost you $20,000 each time," they let it go and a player roster, a majority of who are convicted felons, are in the process of killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

>One of the idiots I worked with paid $30 for a Crab Cake Sandwich.
Only people from out of state fall for that. You can go to Pappas' and get a two real crab cakes for the same price.
Who the fuck buys stadium crab? I'm guessing he got an 8 dollar Natty Boh as well.

> no thanks, I like to be ignorant

>every single newspaper everywhere in 2017 is liberal

We need new local online hubs that aren’t corrupt 100% leftist

i just mean its a sellers market for sure, the only people that go are morons who are willing to overpay or rich people that go to spite the poor

what if they make a hack/slash animated movie with gilbert gottfried as mortimer strick?

National Felon League...I like that.

i work for a local radio station and its really conservative

>Some faggy liberal that doesn't watch sports is going to tell me why I don't watch sports
People watch football to watch football, we don't want politics in our sports, even ESPN is getting political in it's segments

They could have ended it by hitting everyone who kneeled with a $50,000 fine back when Kapernick started this shit. They didn't.

>watching NFL 70% nigger
>calling yourself a white man

pick one

Are all football fans this stupid?

It's a fucking football game. Why play the national anthem anyway since no one paid for a ticket so they could experience the national anthem.

Yeah he bought at least 4 beers there. Probably spent nearly $75 on a buzz and a sandwich

People aren't showing up there because they're all getting murdered. Liberal shit hole

>secret formula which gives best players to teams
>nonreviewable game changing plays
>crazy suspensions

Why are you mad that loyal subjects stood for their anthem rather than the traitors jig?

Home of the brave. Home of the ignant'

My barber told me most of the men who come in to get a haircut aren't willing to discuss NFL football with him anymore due to the protests. It's killing the NFL, regardless of what some some super pro-BLM rag in Baltimore tries to say to spin it.

Nah, just more people would kneel.

I'd whip you if you weren't hiding all the time like a little bitch.

go the fuck on dieter

Didn't a bunch of players get reprimanded for 9/11 stickers or some dumb shit?

Pro america: unethical
Anti america: free speech

The Ravens were shit last year, too. Stadium was always full, tho.

might as well start streaming dota games senpai

Can you spell Propaganda boys and girls?

haha jpokes on u fags i was only pretending to be retarded xD

>i don't give a honest flying shit what some overpaid hand-egg player thinks about his fellow oppressed bruthaz
Funny how Kapernick didn't care about oppression when he was a first string quarterback. He only discovered his social conscience when her got cut to second string and was about to be dropped altogether.

For those who don't sign in to google, since this fiasco with kneeling has started, have you noticed the top suggested topic on youtube is the NFL? Wonder how much youtube is getting paid for that.

Yeah, I'm sure that my pops and I have no idea why this year, after all the years of my 34 year life, we have not gone to a single game, or even tuned into one. Please tell us why, Baltimore Sun!

Fined for 9/11 shoes, and Blue Lives Matter stickers.

Fake news, nigger.

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness.

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem..)

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

As much as I do not like the kneeling I dislike the conflating of it with the ratings downturn of the NFL. They have been in steady decline since before Kaep started that bullshit.

However I think it is fair to say even if the ratings started before all this, the kneeling certainly has expedited the exodus of fans.

This be weak ass bait

It is the duty of niggers to shit in their own beds, especially if they are being made for them

Faggot.

>it's not players taking a knee
>makes no argument about why it's not players taking a knee

Bad goy. Just read the fucking newspaper. 1.99 plus tip

And most fans were able to ignore all that nigger behavior provided they performed well on the field. In a way, we kinda "forget" they are niggers and they are valuable for what they bring to the table.

Taking the knee and screaming about nigger lives matter and all that shit snapped a lot of fans back to reality. We watched to escape from all that political shit. Where liberals and conservatives can come together for some fun and can respect our similarities and love for our country.

>opinion

And in 2017 they have nothing to say about players not showing up for the Anthem

my pleasure

So it's the kneeling?

>Are all football fans this stupid?
Humans like rituals. Rituals are what reinforce a sense of community. When everyone participates in the Ritual, it is how they all say "We are all part of the same tribe. We belong together." There's a saying in the South, "Football on Saturday, Church on Sunday." Most of the people who watch football are conservative and have been raised since birth to respect the flag and stand for the national anthem. It's about goring Sacred Cows. By kneeling during the anthem, a large number of players basically told the fans, "We are not part of your Tribe. You do not be long here. We do not want you, and will not respect what you hold sacred." So a large number of them left.

>Muh poor play is the (((reason)))
You do realize that the more nigger a football team is, the more nigger their record is. Part and parcel, Ahmed.

Faggot

>black while driving

like how sheldon richardson led police on a 150 mph chase smoking a blunt with his kl12 year old riding shotgun or drunk marshawn lynch that committed vehicular homicide? both got off scott free, still play in the nfl and just signed big contracts. such racism and profiling.