Didn't kill any kikes

>didn't kill any kikes
What the fuck was his problem?

On a side note can we talk about how much of a faggot L is?
>hurr i have to sit like a literal monkey because it makes my brain work more

I used to think this way too.
But now I think his strategy was exactly correct, you cannot start with killing lews, you will never get all of them and you lose public support. His strategy secures public support, while already startnig to clean the world slowly.
During this process names can be acquired and all the jews die in the end.

That's why a monkey played him in the live action movie.

the show became unwatchable after L dies, I still don't get what all the hype was about

I had this thought last night as I was watching it

I think his main fault was, that he left himself so wide open for attack. He risked everything in order to beat L and Near, because he was bored. He lacked the determination to really fix the world.
The netflix movie is garbage.

I enjoyed it the whole way through. Its the kind of anime you can recommend to people who don't like anime and they'll still love it

This. I couldn't get passed the part where they introduce 2 L clones to take his place.

L made that show, and the instant he died the show collapsed.

>still don't get what all the hype was about

it's a loner getting a tool to effortlessly kill people who ends up importsnt enough to bully rich CEOs and with a cutey who worships him. it's loved by failures who get wet dreams about that kind of life

He was Japanese. He didn't need to. No Jew trouble there.

By the end I had the feeling neither of them was doing it to "save the world. L and Light(and near) just wanted to "win".

All they talk about in the last episode is winning

wut
the appeal is shinigami

He was a high schooler that didn't know anything about the red pill. He killed people that were stereotypically evil as his father was a detective and had to raise a son under that social construct.

/thread

maybe cus there r none in japan

He said he killed all the criminals on Earth starting with the highest profile wrongdoers. Of course Jews were killed. In fact I would wager that many many Jews were killed.

kek.

>tfw i sit like him when alone
Every time I get comfy I pull up my legs like that. I put them down when I consciously catch myself. How can I stop this retarded shit, fuck.

Rename it to Curse Note, and you're spot on. I never realized the source of his power until you provided that pic. Man, I love Trump even more now!

near should have won

>L made that show, and the instant he died the show collapsed.

He didn't make the show, but he was a huge piece of it. When L and Light teamed up to take down that corporate guy, that was just hype as fuck. After L died though, it was just some huge moral jerk about it. How Light should be perceived as the bad guy, so he should lose just to get the (((good))) ending.

He wouldve succeeded if it werent for misa

Because until the L dies, it was kino. Mainly the first 7 episodes

He was drunk with power.
He should have killed the 1.6 billion followers of mohammed's lies with that book.

I do to but that's because we're...
Was L a slav?

I guess it's all true then. We must squat to live.

Any redpilled anime recs besides Berserk?

Legend of the galactic heroes. Pretty based tbqf.

Honest answer 2003-2006 was a different time and people weren't Jew aware back then, if it was made today things might be different

Hokuto no Ken perfectly embodies the values of Western culture in a post apocalyptic world. Incredibly enjoyable, haven't ages even a little, has more than 50 years.
Only correct answer.

>haven't ages even a little
now that's just a lie

The recycled animation is so enjoyable nobody cares about watching it 50 times.

Yup. The hype was about the first half, the rest is worthless bloat.

Bluepilled.