Who doesn't?

>Noah moves to the United States from South Africa
>Bitches about everything

this, my exact first thought

although I would actually prefer NO people

So?

fpbp

>moves from South Africa to the U.S. to bash whites
I really hate this one, even more so than john oliver and the rest of the generic late show cunts.

So? Each of us complete freedom of association.

...that would be called human nature you dimwit.

Like blacks are partial to those that resemble them most, and Hispanics and Asians and arabs etc etc.

Case closed.

Apparently he's half Jew. Was watching this African crisis channel about him with this guy talking about the Jewish role in south Africa.

>Trump hires black person
>black person uses position to bash Trump and not do job
>Trump fires black person
>Trump hates free speech and strong black people
Why the fuck would Trump put himself through that?

He won't win black voters by hiring black people or saying nice things. If he actually makes America MAGA (even for blacks) then that is how you win a few black votes and convince some dem voters to just stay home

Trevor Noah prefers dicks over pussy. This guy hs swallowed so much jew semen, and will continue to. Heard he has a proclivity for mixed raced little boys, too.

A media puppet talking shit about Trump to further his career. That's new.

As Trevor is neither then why does it care?

He is such a fucking nigger. Take your big brained nigger ass back to your homeland.

If Noah hates whites so much he should've stayed in South Africa where they kill whites for sport

first leaf post best leaf post

Everyone on the planet prefers white people over black people.

So does cappuccino mongrel Trevor Noah...

Moolatows are always the most uppity

Trevor can't help but shit all over dem evil whities until the shekels are down. I hope Viacom drops his black ass

DonLd Trump prefers people who can do a job versus people who can’t, regardless of skin color. If Trevor Noh only focuses on skin color and not skills, this is saying more about him than Trump.

Maybe some people of color are rude and obnoxious. Bad character has nothing to do with race.

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1cVwO65gA

How 'bout a handful of caps, smooth-skin?

who doesn't?

My first thought too.

He just wants to move onto a bigger target, the U.S.

Who the fuck is Trevor Noah? He looks like some out of place faggot with a really punchable face that has no right being a talkshow host. He doesn't even look like a real nigger. What is he like half-white?

Can't we deport this mexican-looking jew coon yet?

South Africa has much bigger problems yet he chooses to take his whiny mulatto ass to America and immediately starts political shit stirring having literally just stepped off the plane. What a fucking cunt.

>implying there's a difference

Why don't you go back to south africa where they prefer niggers then.

ALL blacks prefer blacks over whites and that is ok.

How can you even make such a statement without ever getting to know him?

Me: 'Trevor Noah prefers black people over white people'

Crazy how that works isn’t it?

>comments disabled.

Of fucking course.

Black people are all provocative saboteurs and sheep with nothing in between. They ruined the NFL because they need attention all the time. Every black politician carries themselves with no class, whether they be Maxine Waters, Kahala Harris, or little eves dropper wacko Clown Hat for I refuse to learn her name, because it’s all about them. Guess who the parents that don’t appreciate Trump are oh fuckadee shocker, BLACK. "Ohhh he had trouble getting my name right, it’s a terror and an outrage"boohoooooooo hooooo. Oh and on top of that the fucking PRESIDENT didn’t tell me exactly what I MEEE wanted to hearrrr. Stop whining you fucking farm animal! Every of the other 3 families seemed to be satisfied but not the black person of COURSE.

They are all bent, insane and determined to ruin all peace and relations in America.

Pretty sure he had no jew blood but his mum decided she wuz hebrewz an sheiiit and converted to judaism

Typical mentally ill half breed, will never fit into either camp completely, so becomes obsessed with their blackness and views everything through the prism of race

any rational person does, Trevor.

Asians and brown people surely do -- like all of them.

Comments disable for this video.
I wonder why

In Zuid Afrika he'd be white though.. 'Coloreds' as they are known there (mixed folk) are considered more white than black..

>Ben Carson
>no class
Cmon senpai

>President attend his people
>Welfare niggers think that means he's racist

Fucking niggers

Earn that green card Trevor!

Who cares what that nigger sheeny says about anything? He's a walking pile of dog shit and the only reason they put him on TV is because he's a jigaboo kike.

wtf I love Drumpf now!

>comments disabled

LEAFED

>what is in-group preference?

This motherfucker did a comedy show at the Orpheum in Memphis recently and it was SOLD. OUT.

Liberals legit love this guy. wtf is wrong with these people?

Even niggers prefer whites. Given the choice between living in a black neighborhood and a white neighborhood, niggers choose white everytime.

Actually Donald Trump prefers Jews over all people. He is following the jewish media march to war against North Korea to expand the jewish control of banks and their media like they do in South Korea.

>Apparently he's half Jew
no shit, Einstein

interestingly enough your fucken' show is the exact reverse you moronic nigger

jewish hivemind

Its the exact opposite of how Americans view mixed races
Noah don't hate whites(I think). He's just being a typical liberal

Trevor Noah was born on 20 February 1984 in Johannesburg. His mother, Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah, is black and of Xhosa ethnicity,[7][8][9][10] and his father, Robert, is white and of Swiss German ethnicity. When Trevor was 10 or 11 years old, his mother (although not the rest of the family) chose to convert to Judaism.[11] Noah spent his early youth in the private school of Maryvale College, a Catholic school in Johannesburg.[12][13][14] During his childhood, he attended Roman Catholic church every Sunday.[15] His parents' relationship was illegal at the time of his birth under apartheid (interracial sexual relations and marriages were legalized under the amended Immorality Act of 1985, a year after Noah was born). His mother was jailed and fined by the South African white minority government,[16] and his father later moved back to Switzerland. Noah himself was raised by his mother and maternal grandmother, Nomalizo Frances Noah.[17]

>tldr: JUDEN

> Comments disabled for this video
Wierd, I'm suprised they don't want to read the massive amount of supportive comments they would get for this!!

Blacks do not view them as white, nor are they black.

Everyone prefers white people over black people, that's why the whole population of Africa is trying to pour into Europe to get all the white people gibs before they get 100% plundered and collapse under the impossible weight of the rapefugee crisis.

Do black people prefer black people over white people? That's what I thought..

Everyone prefers white people over blacks, even niggers and sheboons chase white men/women.

This nigger doesn’t even date black women. Fucking nigger doing what niggers do.