We should kill all religious people

Think about it. You'd have to be pretty clinically retarded to believe in religion at this point in history. The average religious IQ is usually anywhere from -10 to -30 points below everyone else.

By gassing all the religious people, we would also get rid of Muslims and Jews, along with annoying Christcucks. The world would benefit astronomically. Technology would no longer be held back by religitards.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

Meh. I'd prefer to kill all non-religious people. And commies. We clearly have to kill commies.

What technologies did atheism and evolution bring us in the past 200 years? serious question

objectively, the only solution that would work.

What the fuck is with all the fedoracuck threads recently?

Sage

They have more numbers, and a very nice pre disposition to kill people for silly reasons.

So buddy i am sorry everyone would die to the religious nutbags

All commies are non religious but not vice versa

>I'd prefer to kill all non-religious people.

Darwinism

>WE WUZ APES N SHIET

burn in hell gaytheist cuck

fpbp
>sage all jewish slides

I think you should be first up against the wall

Atheism has done more damage to us than kebab could ever manage

slide thread flavour of the week

Here's one of thousands:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Right. Kill all religious people so we slip even further into degeneracy, open borders and pedophilia. Grrrreeeaaat.

>inb4 Catholic church

You don't have to be part of a church to be religious or have good religious values. The best I can do is tell you to watch Douglas Murray, a gay atheist, debate FOR religion, as well as reading his most recent book The Strange Death of Europe.

Atheists and commies are the worst of the worst and shouldn't be allowed to even breathe.

You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.
Christianity spread because people tried to kill it.
Streisand effect

This is a Christian board.

>in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers from over 100 countries, as well as hundreds of universities and laboratories
I'm sure all 10,000+ people who created that were all atheists

Fuck off, Jew
>Saged and reported

99% would have been atheist.

Japan, one of the most advanced countries in the world is almost entirely atheist or irreligious.

>The average religious IQ is usually anywhere from -10 to -30 points below everyone else.
I'd rather kill those who have to come up with obvious impossible lies to support their point. The only thing you've proven by posting this is that you're making things up to kill people who according to you, made things up, and are stupid for that reason. I don't have to continue to elaborate that this is a call to be killed, and sane people don't call to be killed, they just do it themselves.

Our entire beautiful western society was built on relegion, without it we'd be the degenerate leftist or commies like they are in china. But people don't just give up having an idealogy, no matter how smart, they have one, even if not explicitly god. If we as a species could be moral without organization we would be by now.

>99%
Sure dude
Also Japan has always been a godless country with tawain and china. Why do you think the rape on Nanking happened? America basically fixed them.

It is much more like than religious people kill you if you try, because they have no fear of death and thus capable of fighting much better unlike atheist soyboy you are.

China is exterminating Muslims and Christians and keeping its society advancing nicely. Meanwhile the rest of the world has to listen to annoying Christians and Muslims bitch and whine about their religious fee-fees. Would be better if you were all gassed like they do in China.

Come and get me, i dare you.

Most jews aren't religious. You'd lose a higher ratio of White people than jews with your stupid idea

reminder: pic_related
>in all fields

Soviet Union got rid of their religious minorities easily. Like i said, religious people have lower intelligence and are easier to liquidate.

Who cares, we'd kill all of the Mudslimes and Christcucks, that's good enough for me.

Religious intellectuals

(y)

bruh u kno the devil n u n shieet, aint shieet

HOLY WATER!

>tips fedora
>"I happen to have a massive intellect"
>probably watches rick and morty

also sage

Well seeing as north Korea is an atheist country. After that's destroyed, we might as well just sweep up the rest of the atheists. It will save time in the long run.

Didn't the Soviet union, disintegrate?

Atheism destroyed the West.

>What do you guys think?
sage

You can't get rid of religion. It's an innate quality for the human animal. You just end up with something like as your new religion. Good luck getting rid of "jews" as a religion. They consider themselves both a religion and an ethnic group. Anytime their's a political movement to "get rid of religion," it is always being pushed by a contingent largely dominated by jews and "getting rid of religion" always conveniently ignores getting rid of jewish religious practice. It's like thinking you can get rid of Islam as a religion when it's both a religion and a political ideology.

All humans societies have religion and always will.

*there's

To believe in the abrahamic religions and other similar bullshit yes. However to believe in some kind of creator isnt all that far fetched. I mean its just as possible as any other outcome right?