Do you think the live action Ghost in the Shell could be good?

Do you think the live action Ghost in the Shell could be good?

what the fuck is that thing

That's Bouma from the popular Ghost in the Shell franchise.

Yes, theoretically, with proper budget, director who is a fan and retains enough freedom to no butcher or americanize the whole work and decent CG.
It's not going to happen though.

>ITT: I don't know what post-production is.

>They're going to be very, very happy with it
Who the fuck is this "they"? The liberal-progressive crowd, because ScarJo is playing a gender-ambiguous character? They outright admitted this too in the interview.

I'd say no, but I'm starting to like the new Berserk so who knows

Why anybody should like it? When you're reworking solid widely recognized project just to milk some money from the audience, your intentions are bad and your final result is going to be bad.

Nope. Remember the live action Mezzo Forte adaptation? Exactly.

>tfw at first glance I literally (literally) thought that this was a bugged-out fallout NV model

Your bait is losing its potency OP

I dunno this image made me laugh more than it made me angry though.

With a writer like that, nah

Back to your containment board Sup Forums.

Sometimes things are just shit. Not because of a liberal jew conspiracy, but just because they are shit. The producer said "they" are going to be very happy with it because he's a fucking producer so of course he's going to say it's good because he wants to make some goddamn money and doesn't care whether it's good or bad, not because he actually cares if it pleases anyone.

I swear Sup Forums, you are more annoying than the people you rant about.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

No. No western adaptation before it or after it are good. None of us plan on seeing it. You can take these epic meme threads to or

There's alwas an extremely slim chance, but just from the director it's quite logical to assume that it won't please the fans at all.

>Genysis
Oh no...

I remember the last time I heard a very similar quote to this for a movie.
It was Ghostbusters 2016

>genysis
looks like I won't be seeing this movie after all

It'll be better than the American Death Note, with the way things look now.

The best thing that could come of this is more girls with the Major's haircut.

rule #4, nigga

did it have the sex scene?

>murrican films
>good
Pick one.

>It'll be better than the American Death Note, with the way things look now.
At the very least we know they are intentionally using the GitS animated film's ost. And that means someone in the production team might just want to remake the entire film shot-by-shot, which wouldn't be the worst thing to do consider the alternatives.

Understand that this is not NEW, multiple French films in the past have been remade in English and basically replicated by Hollywood in the same way. It would be an uncreated decision to do this, but I rather they be uncreative than going for more obvious screwup options.

I don't care if it's allowed. There's no point to having non-stop circle jerks over a product nobody likes or wants to watch. This is no different from making a Naruto thread every day just to complain about it being shit. We know it's shit we know you hate SJWs you can stop now.

That sounds diabolical, it'll be the weeb equivalent of Ghostbusters 2016

this... is a joke right? This is some random reddit bullshit right?