Women are equal to men and should be able to have careers!

>women are equal to men and should be able to have careers!

When did you realize that "career oriented" are a trap and should be avoided at all cost?

Should it be illegal or rather discouraged for women to work?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/why-arent-we-talking-about-abusive-mums/news-story/629b48b93abd22be2b63f1344c0c5de6
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect
nber.org/papers/w14969
scientificamerican.com/article/men-who-do-housework-have-less-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Careers are a disservice to women. What women want are families.

Women are happiest when they are married and have children to raise. "Liberated" childless career women are miserable and kept on life-support thanks to SSRIs.

god this is terrible.

all this time i've been thinking about getting married for myself. i decided it wasn't worth the trouble. maybe i should do it for her, Sup Forums...

career woman= your kid will have down syndrome

Income inequality destroying the middle class requiring both parents to work raising a generation of autists

It really hit me when I became pregnant. I was 23, no college debt, had 40k in my name, making really good money, had my dream job, lived cheaply to save up more money.

Was infertile became I became pregnant with my now husband.

Now a stay at home mom.

I highly advocate babies first careers later.

I always though affirmative action was really dumb and sexist and racist so I didn't believe in that before hand. I also thought feminist were crazy and thought women really should be in STEM fields

Wages have gone down to the increased in the supply of labor.

Yup!!! Which effects the baby if they are breastfeeding.

Freeing women from "oppression" while oppressing their children

It's gross

I have saggy milk titties from BFing a huge kiddo for two years
Nahhh I'm also not a thot
Stop promoting degeneracy

>let me tell you what you want

Source

Basic economics

Women are most satisfied and do well when they have part time work.

stem is pretty based. I doubt anyone here will want you to ever touch the job sector though, just be quiet and obey your husband is the general message here.

women always had to work you dumbfuck

nice digits but you're still wrong nigger
wages didn't go down because the labor didn't change. women ALWAYS WORKED
as long as there have been jobs as we know them today women have been involved. we just get payed more than 25% of what you make now.

>Durhur i dont have any evidence let me be glib.

The decline of purchasing power coincides with women beginnging to enter the labor market.

Increasing the supply of labor without increasing the supply of consumption leads to stagnant wages my dude.

>I have saggy milk titties from BFing a huge kiddo for two years

this. I don't need to see any stretched out udders

Women are actually happier at home with their kids without strangers raising them, the fear of a very real possibility of abuse and molestation

I actually was invited into stem fields with a full ride because of my SAT score getting a perfect on my math.... I was doing calculus at 15 nigga, highest grade in class and graduated top of my class. Soo stfu

Women have always worked yes, before they had children, after, or at home....

It was highly shunned to work outside of the home when they had children

>durr women started entering the labor force in 1964
how dumb do you have to be to believe this shit?

This is why MGTOW is a misnomer. It's women who are going their own way.

>some women have always had to work
FTFY

>that grammar
Should've gone to college

Yes women always work, voted, even owned farms

But women didn't work en Masse like they do today and having day care centers

>Should it be illegal or rather discouraged for women to work?
Cleaning house, hanging laundry, feeding the chickens, weeding the garden, looking after the children ... These things are work. And they’re not easy. Turning your back on family obligations, to be a slave-cuck is a meme started in the 60s by Gloria (((Steinem))).

>wages didn't go down because the labor didn't change. women ALWAYS WORKED
Are you fucking retarded? Yeah women always worked in the home. As homemakers. C
"Stronk independent career womynx who dont need no man" is a modern meme.

my wife breastfed three kids and she has very nice breasts. I wouldn't call them perky but they definitely don't sag

Obviously some women worked, but the vast majority of women did not work, until the 70s.

I have dyslexia
Also why I excel in math

Funny people always mock grammar but sure as hell couldnt do most of my other skill levels.

Blow away leaf

Yeah that graph gas nothing to say about your theory. There are lots of other factors involved

Youre probably a dirty jew

>23, no debt, $40k
How?
I'm 34 and I've had to live with parents and not spend money for 10 years to save $40k.

Fuck you

That's false
The first woman firefighter was black in Ny in the 1800s
There was all women fire brigades...
They just didn't have children

>OP IS A STUPID PROVINCIAL RUBE

Read it and weep faggot.

>cope
I'd describe the feel as half-deflated balloons

>Women are actually happier at home with their kids without strangers raising them, the fear of a very real possibility of abuse and molestation
lol no dumb whore.
Its far more likely that you or trusted family will abuse your child than any other factor. read some statistics sometime.
and no, women are not happier at home with their kids. part time and stay at home is equal in satisfaction.
>I actually was invited into stem fields with a full ride because of my SAT score getting a perfect on my math....
and I am saying that nobody here for the most part gives a shit if you raise your kids first, they don't want you working, they want you obedient and at home. period.

>after or at home
>working in a tiny box room with tons of other people thats barely habitable
Most women, like men, worked in factories actually. only the richest of the middle class could afford for a woman to do nothing, and given almost all of the new workers where filled with disenfranchised farmers not many of them had any money.

>I have saggy milk titties from BFing a huge kiddo for two years

"you dare to fucking rape me you sexist pig, my vagoo is really thight and i propably won´t tell anyone."

stop advertising what you don´t want to share you meanie.

yes they did, read up on the industrial revolution
>chart still only goes back another 20 years
nigga please.

you can blame their parents
who the fuck teaches their daughter that having a career is more important than having a family

No, he's right about women working, at least as recently as the industrial revolution unmarried women did menial work. Many women worked before feminism but they didn't have the education or social status to work good jobs. This changed after WW2 when many women stepped into jobs like factory work when the men went to war overseas. He's wrong about the economic impact though, doubling the workforce in a short time did have a negative impact on the middle class, especially regarding buying a home

>durr
what is it with these self important retards on pol thinking women are inferior yet all of you are incapable of learning a lick of history.

sounds like you're a retard

wrong. read a history book you stupid fuck.

>Day Care Centers
>Paying someone to raise your children

Then why does it work in other countries? African women do the hunting etc... some senpai help me out?

Im not even worried anymore, because like economics, they will be a hugh correction in the market at some point.
And it will start early one morning, with some pissed off guy chasing his roastie bitch down the street with his belt in hand, demanding a proper fucking breakfast before work.

Are you going to reply to me or not?

I had a very high paying job in the fashion industry that was a niche market that most people don't apply to for an amazing company.

I also live in a city, lived in the outskirts got a cheap decent apartment that was really basic, drove a cheaper car, no cable, really no expenses, like I said no college debt..: (I had a full ride because of my status grades in high school)

Why are you so bitter?
Did jamal hurt your butthole with his bbc? Go back to sucking tranny dick, pol is no place for you

>being this fucking dumb
lol okay senpai
the industrial revolution sure only happened in 1890 forward.

Yah I'll do push-ups after our last kid to perk them up again. For now they are what they are. You sacrifice for your children

Also my toddler was mostly on milk diet because he grew teeth in late, he's also 36 inches and 30 pounds, he's a brute Aryan

nice (((arguement)))

The economy shitting out really changed things. I was raised to not to have a real career. So I didn't work towards that. The idea was that I would get married and be a house wife. Now the word doesn't work like that. So there is no reason for women not to aim for careers.

women all want to be unique but they all end up beıng the same

It's mid-day and you're shit posting on Sup Forums.

Who the fuck IS going to work? Sure as HELL isn't OP.

reminds me of men.

>It started in the 60s
And our fathers cursed the Jew for destroying families.

Lemme see the percentage of women in the workforce prior to 1890 then.

Even if it is a little higher, it doesn't change my argument, and I'm still right.

Take your streched out vagina and flap away to tumblr

they're still in the bronze age.

what if you're shit posting at work

I'm waiting for my next class

Fuck of (((shill))

Actually children are more likely to be abused by outside sources like a step dad

Abuse happens in day care centers everyday you just don't hear about it!

Baby fight clubs, kids being thrown, a kids feet skin fell off because it was so hot and the dumb cunt let him play on asphalt outside...

If you want some niggertier asshole to raise your kids instead of your wife then go for it

Your mistake you will pay

A high status woman should pursue a career that allows her to raise a child.

Medicine is a good path if you live in an area where clinics will let you work 2 weekends a month.
Education can work, especially once the children are older.
Craft businesses run from home are great, as the work can be adjusted depending on the current childcare demands.

Lower status women should just be housewives.
She is not going to "find herself" in work. Raising kids will help her grow into who she is.
A low status woman who raises kids is much more likely to become high status as she ages than a low status woman who's in the workforce.

The schools push this over and over and over till insanity

it should be increadibly high unless the job market was oversaturated with population, which it may well have been. You honestly have no idea of the level of filth these people lived in. there was no HOME for the house wife to maintain, the refuse was barely livable and stuffed with far too many people to manage. the house wife only reimerged along side the eventual success of suburban development. before that being a home maker would have litterally meant tending to an ammount of space comparable to a very roomy horse stall you shared with 5 other people.

>women happiest when working
>ignores rising suicide rates among childless career women
You're a retard.
>women always had to work
You're a retard who doesn't know history.
That makes you two retards.

I dont believe it is even empirically true that women are happier as stay at home mothers but the idea that they are somehow happier as wageslaves and that less parental guidance is not a loss for children is to me equally suspect.

>All Women
>Didn’t Have Children
There’s a name for that, Desu.

>what are instincts
>what is human nature

Humans want to eat to stay alive.
Don't tell me what I want !

>Actually children are more likely to be abused by outside sources like a step dad
no they aren't. we remain the number one abusers of women.

>Abuse happens in day care centers everyday you just don't hear about it!
I had my hair pulled by a fucking asshole at a place. doesn't change statistics

>If you want some niggertier asshole to raise your kids instead of your wife then go for it
As amazing as it sounds, I doubt i'll ever find a wife.

lesbo detected

"TITS or GTFO" doesn't apply when sex matters to the conversation.

>I'm a woman. For reasons A, B, and C women should enter the workforce.
Tits or GTFO, your vagina doesn't impact the validity of A, B, or C.

>I'm a woman, and this is my experience raising kids.
This is fine, so long as the anecdote is not off-topic for the thread.

Pretending "housewife" is a gender neutral profession is Jewish trickery.

>writes me a Charles Dickens novel about the condition of workers.

I asked for statistics.

It also doesn't disprove my point. Artificially increasing wages my not allowing children to work and telling wives to state at home was a good thing.

Its equal when you compare part time, women with careers have marginally lower life satisfaction, the real dip is when men or women have second shift and don't share house work evenly.

as for the children, I dont understand how pol can peddle redpills about single mothers and yet act like we're the great childrearers. we have breast milk and wombs, that doesn't make you a good parent alone, and with the husband at work, well, guess who predominantly raises the kid. if anything by pols logic, having a male run daycare might be better off for children.

lmao I've never heard a man say I want to be unique! its either "I'm going to do this" or "I want to do this"(The lazy/pussybitch option)

>herp i derped
meant children, number one abusers of children
fug.

Fuck you

>it's more likely that you will abuse your child than anyone else

Okay that is not how statistics work, buddy.

what tipped you off first? was it the thick air of faggotry or the flag that litterally just tells you that I'm a dyke.

>implying it wasn't that bad
yeah okay senpai, the cholera outbreaks just happened for no reason then, it was all a (((hoax))).

How do people as dumb as you draw breath?

It's goes beyond that

>Actual women who wants to work in shit they like get pushed over
>(((they))) see a good opportunity to have twice the workforce with one being underpaid, also potential voters that could vote for (((them)))
>(((they))) start doing kindergarden, advocate that it's necessary that both parents works
>Today, it's pretty official that both parents should work in order to sustain their kids
>also you need to shove your kids in kindergarden barely a few weeks after they are born because "money don't grow on trees"
>The fear of their kids being abused in Kindergarden is real, but they HAVE to do it anyway because of (((them)))
>Never really see their kids, kids feel like shit because they can't do shit with their parents
>When weekends come, parents doesn't give a shit about doing things with their kids because they want their break and don't have the money to go out
>also school system is shit, instead of making your kids think, they are conditioned to make them absorb information
>nigger culture and muslim culture is spreading so the school system gets a kick out of itself by forcing tolerance and acceptance on kids and removing their holidays

Wrong, most abuse is caused by mothers. People usually look the other way and don't talk about it.

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/why-arent-we-talking-about-abusive-mums/news-story/629b48b93abd22be2b63f1344c0c5de6

Are you that lesbo that always rages when we bant about removing women's right to vote and talks about how current feminist rhetoric is gonna cause men to chimp out and just beat women into submission and posts pictures of anime girls wrapped up in ribbons and shit?
Is so, how ya been? Also post tits plz

Between the year 1800 and 1900..the female participation rate in the workforce was stable at around 20% (paraphrasing from source: Women in the Work Force: before 1900; Shannon Banaszak)

Nooo
People who don't have the same DNA more likely to abuse kids

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect

>didn't even read the thread where I already told this shit to fuck off
>chart even has less time periods in it.

thats exactly how statistics works, they tell you probabiliteis not outcomes, or are you suggesting I should just take niggers at face value when they say they would never hurt nobody!?

Fuck you again
www.nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf

This is what the "go pursue a career and quit letting the patriarchy brainwash you into being a housewife" narrative does. And then people wonder why today's women are the unhappiest least satisfied generation of women in a century.

nber.org/papers/w14969

Actually has been proven when men help with house chores there is less sex in the marriage and higher dissatisfaction. I enjoy my sex life soo I'll keep cleaning the house
scientificamerican.com/article/men-who-do-housework-have-less-sex/

spooky citation lad

See

Women are now calling daycares school centers... kid you not

Obviously female disatisfaction is tied to much more than work participation but like with gay marriage i dont see how becoming enfranchised to oppressive institutions is seen as progress

>I-i am a man, i swear!!
I see right thru your bullshit. You still have the same ID, remember? Dumb whore.

thats basically me, though you act like I'm wrong here. Are you one of those niggers that posts outside of pol and relentlessly shills the idea that #notallpol feels this way about womens rights?

In other news though I doubt much literal beating will take place. its just going to be like that shitty meme a handmaidens tale or whatever the fuck that dumb shit. it did get one thing right. just sieze our memes of survival and wait us out. not that hard. sure the jews will send us relief or whatever but cmon, the kikes have no loyalty, once they figure out a new angle they'll just let you have us and move onto their new plan. SJWs where always destined to fall, how cunty they get in the near future is going to determine how hard.

have that christmas present I always post as proof.

Yes in the sense of spanking that is correct and I agree with those stats, I don't believe in advocating violence against children

Sup Forums seems split on that issue, why I went with higher abuse that leaves bruises and broken bones... as most see that as "real" abuse which is don't by outside forces

So it really matters what a person defines as abuse that we call for certain stats