What does Sup Forums thinks of Nichijou? Altough the humor may be a little bland some times, the animation is a spot on...

What does Sup Forums thinks of Nichijou? Altough the humor may be a little bland some times, the animation is a spot on, and the characters are likeable.
Except Mai. What was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsaMiE0CL_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FwW6CQYbDCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's boring.

I didn't like some of the humour and some scenes/characters were pretty annoying but overall it was great fun.

Any part with Yukko was 10/10 because she is the fucking best.

Should've been a 1 cour.

But the second half was the best part user. And it wouldn't be the same without the first part.

Your life should have been a 1 cour.

>Except Mai. What was her problem?
Being the best is a tough ordeal.

>Except Mai.
kill yourself

The jokes were stretched out way too much, some of them. They could've easily cut a bunch of dead time. Maybe not enough for a 12 episode series but perhaps removing Helvetica Standard and Like Love segments and bundling them with the BDs would also help in trimming down the fat.

Why are all the characters flat chested?

I don't think this character design style would work well with big breasts. It would look unintentionally ridiculous.

Honestly, it's one of the sweetest light hearted shows ever made. I love it

I like it

Yukko is best girl

Literally the cutest.

WITNESSED.

Has no downsides, a 10/10.

Best traditional comedy SoL after pic related.

Not bad user, not bad at all

Some of the jokes are really light, and nearly 'just cause', and then there's jokes that are nearly too rich.
One of my favorite 'straight comedies'
Loved it.

Her lewd body is a sin

Not funny. Kinda avant-garde.

Not funny. Don't see the point of its existence since we have Nichibros, which is actually funny.

She's a cunt. I don't understand why she was even in the show. Hakase was a mistake too.

I don't get why people don't think this show is funny.

I find this shit hilarious
Maybe it's because I can relate? I had a friend like Mio in HS who drew yaoi and was super embarrassed about it if anyone saw.

Good mix of slapstick and highbrow, Mai is a god-tier deadpan, and just the absurdity and momentum of scenes are amazing.

Funniest comedy I've seen. I wish KyoAni did comedy more because they've got great comedy directors.

What's with people not liking Mai?
Are you deliberately being a faggot or is it just accidental faggotry?

Pretty fantastic. Not all of it was funny but it was always charming, and often when the jokes hit they hit hard.

it's good and from Kyoani, 2 factors that makes Sup Forums hate it

gags were eh

the character humor was 10/10

I didn't like it . Mai was the only good character. I liked hakase at first but she became annoying after 7 or 8 episodes

>mfw the music I was listening to synced perfectly with this video, even ending at the same time

Also, you're going to have to tell me what this is.

Self insert for social retards. Guess who a bunch of people on Sup Forums like the most!

Here's your (You), now scram

A promo for a vocaloid. Search around the Archive for a while and you'll find it.

Because they are appealing characters

The immature sense of humor is great I'm sad it didn't take off because if it sold better other studios might take a look and go oh yeah lets try a comedy show.

I love it. There used to be a nichijou thread extremely frequently before totally dying out near overnight.

I wouldn't say the humor is ever really bland, just a bit too japanese specific at times.

>tfw no nichijou pictures to post either

I thought I didn't pick anything for that post. Oh well.

I like to sexualize the nichijous. They're too cute not to.

For me it's best comedy after Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
Mai is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsaMiE0CL_Q

>2 invisible dicks

I like it a lot.

>Removing like love segments

I'm gonna kick your ass.

Its good because its stupid

fuck hakase

keichi likes cute girls

I thought it was pretty good.

But user, how would two guys even get in that position?

If a one-cour show is 12/13 episodes, then he might as well be living his last year.

>removing GOAT Like Love
youtube.com/watch?v=FwW6CQYbDCw