Goblin slayer

>High Elf Archer comes to ask for help because goblins have become more active around the elves' forest, thanks to the revival of the demon king. The party goes to the ruins and eventually find a large number of goblins. They manage to kill all of them without a sweat due to Dwarf Shaman's "Drunk" and Priestess' "Silence" spells.

>On the way back however, they run into an ogre (the goblins were sent to him by the demon king). GS doesn't know what an ogre is. The ogre throws fire magic at the party and the Priestess barely manages to save them with her "Protection (Holy Wall)". However she overexerts herself in the process. Lizard Priest uses Dragon Tooth Warriors but they ultimately prove to be futile.

>The ogre's regenerative abilities are too much for the party and he struggles off Elf's arrows and Dwarf's "Stone Blast". GS gets hit badly by the ogre. The rest of party desperately try to fight against the monster. GS drinks heal and stamina potions. He tells Elf that he has a plan and charges at the ogre while everyone else covers him. Ogre tries to cast his fire magic again, but nothing happens.

>Ogre realizes something's wrong as he feels his body's been thrust back, then he sees the lower half of his body away from him. He realizes that he's been chopped in half. As he tries to comprehend what is going on, he notices the smell of seawater in the hall.

>It turns out GS has used a "Gate" scroll that's connected to the bottom of the ocean, and the high-pressure seawater burst split the ogre in half. Everyone is surprised that GS's used an extremely precious scroll with no hesitation, and not for escaping but attacking.

>As Ogre screams in fear and agony, he recalls GS's words upon their encounter - "What? He's not a goblin?". So he's prepared something like this just for hunting goblins?! The ogre thinks. As GS readies to kill ogre, he tells ogre that goblins are more troublesome.

What did GS mean he said "He's not a goblin?"

Pic related after the fight?

Imagination is the greatest weapon

>What did GS mean he said "He's not a goblin?"
perhaps his targets start to appear like goblins in his mind?

that for once he didn't got a raging boner while he was killing something

That is the ogre?

How long before they fight a Goblindragon?

So in their world setting are there any female goblin? Do they kidnap human female to bear their offspring?

The manga have shown young goblin but no indication of female goblin.

It means that the Goblin Slayer fucks up Goblins, not ogres.

He was dismayed at coming to a goblin fight and finding an ogre instead.

Dude probably has PTSD levels so high, I woudn't be surprised he sees humans as goblins every once in a while.

looks more like an oni or at least an easter ogre.

I think it looks like a super orc.

Oni is is usually translated as 'ogre'.

>x party went to mission
>all fair and well
>then it turned to shit because enemy has y
>hold dear for your life and wait for the end

>"it's time to use THAT"

We have the words and the context, but only have speculation on GS's personality and intentions when saying it.
What we can assume is GS doesn't care for anything other than goblin slaying, so perhaps he was just confirming the enemy wasn't his usual hunt.
If so, in order to get rid of an unknown enemy quickly, he spent a scroll to resolve it vs his noraml tactic against goblins.
He could also have said it in a demeaning tone to pose the threat was inferior than a goblin, like saying "oh its not important?"

>no fun doing goblin quests

What, are all those adventurers so overpowered goblins are trash tier mobs they can just charge in and kill easily? Is the goblin slayer actually weaker compared to them?

>ogre appears leading goblins
>MC finally decides to study other monster's weaknesses so that he can kill whoever leads the goblins
>ends up killing maou with a pitfall

I took it to mean he meant that goblins are problems that no one is willing to finance whereas that character was someone that any noble or kingdom would have a huge ransom on.
Which Goblin Slayer will probably use to cover the cost of the scroll and all the weapons he breaks.

>elf
>clothes all ripped up
>her shirt is gone and she's not wearing panties
>minor wounds

>GS
>helmet all dented
>cracked armor
>clothes slightly torn showing the mail underneath
>major wounds

God, that series was such shit

replace protection with build wall

So edgy, Sup Forums

OP is from the first volume. Yours is from the second one where GS got injured gravely by a goblin champion.

yeah put yourself into the orc place!
>You really want to put your ginormous dick into that cute little elf, but a Restless armor goes No-No
> then you smash and break!
>you really want that pussy!

Elf is nimble. GS never fought something other than a Goblin so he doesn't know the attack pattern

Priestess
Guild Girl
Cow Girl
Saint
there's some hope him.

he didnt go its time to use 'that'. He just used scroll without going about it for half of manga.

You don't even know what you're complaining about. Is drawing a sword using "THAT"?

It's alright. They have an op as fuck hero who took care of the maou in no time.

>That nose
Are we sure that Goblin aren't Jew

The adventurer guild should just force all their newbs to take goblin extermination lessons from GS. Like, they aren't allowed to take any goblin quests until they get GS certified.

He means that while he (the ogre) isn't a goblin, he'll slay him/use his goblin-slaying tools anyway and that giblins are (in his mind) worse/more threatening.

So...just like any THAT?

This is 2nd ed, 3.0 DnD magic dickery.

I love it.

I think am more bothered that he uses a fucking gate scroll just to kill goblins

this guy will use a once in a lifetime item just to fucking kill a goblin.

To be fair, he was saving it for a special occasion. Probably wanted to wipe out an entire goblin country. He was forced to use it to bisect an ogre, because if GS dies, he can't kill goblins anymore.

His own life is worth more than a Gate scroll.

Has GS plowed elf yet

Too busy plowing goblins.

not a goblin

It's not a [THAT!] but and [Asspull].

That said, it's not a bad one. Only the way the scroll is used is strange. The item itself, while rare/pricey, is not not that remarkable.

What'd'ya know, GS used his head to kill something. That is neither a [That!] or an [Asspull].

Not even a huge asspull by D&D standards.

Players do this shit all the time.

Same thing with putting a portable hole in a bag of holding to make the plane collapse in on itself.

Or pulling a tanglefoot bag over someone's head.

There's all kinds of murderous uses for non-weapon items in D&D!

>dwarf shaman
so dwarf don't use technology like firearm or steamtank in GS universe?

Imagination is like a weapon.
Whoever use it first wins.

>Same thing with putting a portable hole in a bag of holding to make the plane collapse in on itself.

Only an idiot GM would allow this to happen.

does he enjoy plowing goblins? where are the female gobs anyway?

Creativity is the backbone of DnD solutions.

It's literally in the rule book.

>muh rulebook

Next thing you're gonna say abusing Wish is okay.

As long as you have the XP and materials, sure. Miracle is easier to abuse though.

I want to fug the elf

Lame GM's.

We beat a module meant to span multiple sessions when we stole a mcguffin from the baddies in Dragonlance.

Took the artifact out of the realm of Dragonlance with that exact trick, with us along with it to the celestial planes

By divine law however we could never return to the realm of Dragonlance, but our characters found a nice place to retire to, at level 2.

New chapter out?

holy shit.

I'd totally cast Black Tentacles on her, if you catch my drift.

Our GM was slack jawed, because ultimately that was the exact destination it was meant to go to take it away from Takhisis.

It was all serendipitous as well, as we didn't land in the Celestial planes at first, because the destination was random as fuck, and Ravenloft was technically one of the places we could have gotten stuck in which we all dreaded as players (not as characters).

But after a few random jumps we landed somewhere "nice".

And the angels there were like, wtf, we didn't expect you so soon. In the end our GM said "Congratulations, you beat Dragonlance, you fuckers"

And also, to be fair, we didn't want to do this at all at first, because when we infiltrated the evil bad guys lair and stole the thing, we tripped the alarms and knew we were fucked.

So, knowing we were fucked, we went to desperate as fuck near suicidal alternatives.

Also, my autism forgot to add in "Only lame GM's stop fun"

He was a great GM.

>"Only lame GM's stop fun"
>ending the campaign fuck early using a cheap move
>fun

At least you did it out of desperation.

Will the goblins rape a cute boy dressed as a girl? I say this not because it's my fetish but because it could be an important plot point.

They didn't rape the Tomboy leader of the first chapter

It was indeed fun, because the odds were not in our favor, and we came out on top.

Why not. Monkeys do rape frogs and baby seals get raped by sea otters no matter the gender.

Must be sad for GS.
Think of the endless opportunities to kill Goblins with that Item and he was forced to use it on some random Ogre

Imo it depends on if its just one person doing it or the whole party.

Its like having one wizard pulling shit while the rest of the party wasn't really min-maxed, just playing fun builds.

>yours is from the second one where GS got injured gravely by a goblin champion.
> GS got injured gravely by a goblin champion.
How is that possible

>pressure at the bottom of the mariana trench
16,000 psi
>pressure of waterjet cutter
many tens of thousands of psi

magic users BTFO

It's a champion.

He used magic

You can probably make a waterjet cutter with magic too tough. You only need to know magic.

>As GS readies to kill ogre, he tells ogre that goblins are more troublesome.
>yfw he is fucking sad that its not a gob he is killing

>champion
>not even god
>not even king
GS is such a fucking scrub, Jesus Christ.

Anyone can post those character sheets?

I missed them

I know right? The hero would've just soloed them all by herself!

Yeah, but a real hero would have soloed an ancient lich, a dragon or Demogorgon. GS is a scrub hero for plebs.

lmao i kno right?

Operator as fuck

>GS is a hero for village people in entire region
>they don't care about Real Heroes^TM(C)(R) who killing ancient liches, dragons and Demogorgons somewhere faraway
>eventually rumors, broken phones and bards exaggerations there starts to attach those deed of Real Heroes to GS, because everybody thinks about GS when they hear "hero"

that armor is sweet as fuck

Though with jewpress licensing this pretty quickly. Do you think we will get an anime?

Please tell me that he won.

>>major wounds
Chain armour bro. It protects from puncture wounds (middle ages medics has troubles to heal them) and turns possible death from stabbing into fractures and contusion wound (middle ages medics has no troubles to heal them)
That is mean, that even without penetration of armour, operator can be seriously wounded. Broken ribs, e.t.c.

Nope, all male race, they need other species females to breed, result is always a pure gob.

>What did GS mean he said "He's not a goblin?"

Maybe he's surprised the Goblins are working with other stronger races, which means major trouble could be brewing.

Sunday mornings are so boring, I should get a life.

Dropped the uncensored thing on /h/ if interested go there and look for it.

user, you made this?

If we assume the fast localization is shilling from Kadokawa I'd say it's pretty likely.

What he mean with this?

Not that user but the magic he used was teleport, he just had the insane idea if putting the scroll on the sea button so he can cause a stream of super pressure water, basically a one use water sword.

HE MUST KILL THE GOBLINS

Gobs wanted to rape the elf

No user, GS is the GOBLINS!

Wait that ogre dont give a shit of exp or ranks?

>I must kill the goblins
>No GS, you are the goblins

He meant this.

Is there some group currently translating the LNs?

One dude was, got up to chapter 3 (which is chapter 1 of the manga), and then stopped because the VN got licensed.

Reminds me of that classic /tg/ story where a player destroys an entire kingdom by misusing a magic ring that makes your finger disappear.