Podesta Group under investigation from Mueller

What's your opinion on David Seaman pol? His numbers are dropping.

youtube.com/watch?v=940QgUSvXWA

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dirty-Little-Secrets-Buzz-Attention/dp/1402213379
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a filthy jewish controlled opp agent gatekeeper who goes in the oven

Please elaborate.

bump

Isn't it obvious. He's after Podesta. Hillary, Obama and Biden walk while Podesta takes the fall.

Oh... I was under the impression that Podesta going down will drag others with him.

What makes you think that? We had Hillary, Obama, Lynch and Holder under a microscope with this Uranium One collusion. Now we are focusing on Podesta, new day new cycle of shit and everyone walks

Very well, I see your point. I shall sit back and observe more.

Bump

I found out about him YT searching for pizzagate last year. He's alright, but in the end, commentators can never be on the level of insiders. I'm not interested in videos of YouTubers talking to the camera with nothing else to really offer. I think guys like him ought to follow the example set by StormCloudsGathering.

he hopped onto the scene fresh off the boat from huffington jew and he comes here on some moral crusade... nah, I'm not buying it.

Pizzagate might have some truths/halftruths but it's ultimately discredited by RETARDS and cointelpro mixing truth with fiction and creating ARG's (alternative reality games) where they literally send goyim on a wild goose chase on some government sanctioned kosher conspiracy that was designed as bait for conspiracy theorists.

Abramovic and Pizzagate shit was trending on youtube so it was promoted... conveniently right before the election. They have layers and layers of intersecting psyops, especially in the youtube truther community. The entirety of the alternative media is compromised and real "truthers" are suppressed if they don't promote flat earth or whatever red-herring the spooks concocted at langley to misdirect anons into fringe territory or mental masturbation thats less subversive.

Protip: they've successfully weaponized conspiracy theories to the point where they have a vested interest in promoting certain ones. Look at Vegas, it's all bullshit, it's a game of charades and they astroturf the "comped sushi" meme to get people on board with their bullshit.

Laura Loomers gunna expose the FBI??? REALLY, that hooked nosed mossad kikess is /ourgirl/ all of a sudden? Does anyone actually fucking believe this?

Years ago they used the Dallas goldbug guy to make fake memes about tony hawk as a crisis actor so that anons scrolling through conspiracy threads would see that and discount it as fiction because of how retarded the memes are. Normies don't understand that the government would deliberately poison the well on purpose. It's hopeless and it takes way too much time to discern truth from fiction in the current year.

Anyone who still clings to youtube e-celebrities need to drink bleach and die.

oh and another thing, the people "outing" David Seaman are shills themselves so you literally can't trust anyone, it's all fucked up.

Okay, thanks.

you know I'm right

Podesta is a small time pedo

Not a shill just hate disingenuous people.
Desperate little attention whore who somehow doesnt get banned/shitcanned from the same platforms as others
amazon.com/Dirty-Little-Secrets-Buzz-Attention/dp/1402213379
3 or 4 time loser in life

>this. If that doesn't scream agent provocateur or Jew opportunist then idk what the fuck does?

pizzagate is an operation

disregard that improper use of greentext

>What's your opinion on David Seaman pol?

I unsubbed because he was repeating himself and seemed untrustworthy

I don't feel like arguing over minutiae.

Bump

Only reason he is investigating is so he can hand out immunity deals to protect his allies

based black man leaf is right

It's nothing.

I'm a whyteboi tho