Danganronpa 3

This thread is full of HOPE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YahGPHyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

Let's keep it that way without all the "incidents" in the last thread, my friend!

I'm glad no one did. Proof that the threads aren't 100% bad 100% of the time. Even the shitposters seem to have gone to bed. It seems we got lucky.

First for Izuru fighting alongside his friends in the very beginning of the next episode.

Shut up rotten Mikan

Wouldn't it be funny if he was fighting Chiaki?

I have a feeling that he might die on Monday

I hope I'm wrong

RIP BEST GIRL

DEATH TO CANDYSLUT

>Hiyoko was the one who noticed Mikan hadn't come to class

What does it mean

I hope to see some Juzo, some Hajizuru and some more investigations going on, my friend. I don't think I could possibly ask for more!

The way I see it my friend is that Koichi is the closest to death. The deathflags raised on Thursday make me fear that the fedoraman will be the one to protect Kirigiri against incoming danger and thus falls to meet his own death.

Can someone make a actually good best girl poll now that the drunk guy or idiot is probably sleeping

I just can't bully someone with an ass like this

I don't like her chances of coming out unscathed now. Juzo said they were gonna beef up security around her and Class 77.

When will Juzo recognize how unstable Munakata become and pull a heroic sacrifice?

Reminder that Junko and Izuru have 0 dynamic

I'll never understand why a slut like her would be bullied. Someone with such an outrageous body like that would've been really popular with the boys.

Mikan completes her

A bully is nothing without the bullied

She's the Batman to Hiyoko's Joker

If Chiaki showed up it would completely kill all the hype. Izuru fights ships, ships disappear. End of story. Chiaki can appear later as a Waifu ex Machina or something. Maybe trigger his memories of her from within the program just by talking to him.

Kirigiri has been writing in her fucking journal for ages now, she better share with the class before Persona gets there.

Don't you get tired of this?

Do girls like Mahiru even exist today?
Mahirufags ww@

Delete this

I can't believe the anime is actually making me ship Izuru and Junko.

Not in an "actual" romance way though, just in a "I want her to fuck him as she seduces him with despair" way.

Dead
Worst cunt

Except this is Hope's Peak we're talking about
With people like Sonia, Peko, Chiaki, and Akane in her own class

So she is able to manufacture something that causes immense bodily mutation but she can't figure out anything to counter whatever makes sugar bad for her?

I have liked DR3 so far but future feels like it has the issue of being a anime written by a guy who mostly makes VNs

the new characters feel like they could have used FTEs and the lack of FTE development has made alot of issues (like developing a character right before they die)

I mean part of it is probably me being upset over best girl dying but I think I still have a point

Fear not Tsumiki, of course you won't be bullied! Not by me at least, I only have eyes for my precious precious flower Saionji whom I want to bully so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.
And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

She was bullied long before she came to Hope's Peak, bruh.

Exactly my friend. I'm eager to hear about what she's been collecting all this time.

If I wasn't a Mikanfag I would instantly become a Mahirufag. Mahiru is so top tier

Its the time between a new episode waifu wars are going to happen and if we can get a good poll we can atleast know who is the most popular waifu

Long before she came to Hope's Peak she wasn't that developed

So are we going to see Hajime and the gang on Mondays episode?

She's already dead you know.

You've gotten lazy

I wish that Ishimaru had gotten a bigger role in the story that wasn't dumb bullshit. His FTEs are excellent, he did all he could to keep people alive before he got fucked by despair, but his death isn't even the most important one in his own case and people pretty much forget him right away.

At this point in the story, Fuck Talent is even a central theme, but the guy in DR1 that embodies that idea in a way that's pretty cool died a long time ago. It really suck.

Juzobro reporting in. Despair not for Monday is almost upon us!

That is what I am expecting to happen, brother. If anyone is going to punch some sense back into persona, it is our boy!

You dont seem to understand the concept that all anime girls are beautiful. If everyone is beautiful, nobody is. This rule excludes gag designs like Sakura.

>non detailed feet
fuck this gay earth, I just want some Junko feet or any dangan feet t b h

>Nanami
>Kirigiri
>Tsumiki
>Mioda

There, every poll ever.

Yeah there is a huge problem in character development because they can't help but killing characters at most of the episodes (although it should stop now imo) because it's danganronpa and people die but the setting is way worse than in the games.

>implying

>mfw Future ends with Chiaki killing Izuru

I sure HOPE so.

Problem is that it's a one cour show and maybe we'll get an episode of them in despair-arc before they die. All in all disappointing

If she's not dead then she's the mastermind. It's like if the op said DEAD OR EVIL because those are the only two options for her.

>Not in an "actual" romance way though, just in a "I want her to fuck him as she seduces him with despair" way.

That's the only way you can ship them. Expecting "actual" romance from either of them ain't happening

Besides despairfucking is 100 times hotter

OP is called Dead or Lie.

Not yet. We need one more episode in Zetsobou before we see any of that

I get it charaters need to die its a death game setting but when you have all these new characters they need more development

The thing that makes me feel the worst about Seikos death is that her character will not get much more if any development

If it was a VN like the 1st 2 we could use FTEs and get proper development on the characters we want more development from

Monday cannot come sooner.
If there's no Juzoboy tomorrow I'm falling into despair.

>DEAD OR EVIL

I can see her being evil. Considering they're constantly hammering the fact she'd die for Munakata. I can expect a Face-Heel Turn from her because last episode stated she also does not give a fuck about his ideals, just as long as she could help him.

pastebin.com/YahGPHyc

Source?

>Some people think we'll see anything from Ryouko in despair hen.

Next episode literally screams Chisa/Chiaki episode.

Her being evil is the most obvious suspect so far

with how the guy reacted when the old man said who the killer was and all that shit

Pipe down Bully kun. You're too loud.

Hmm, something went wrong with the transparency.

I doubt Junko feels anything for him regardless. If she did, she would kill him to taste despair.

No jesus the quote is "just who in the hell do you think I am"

I don't see how Chiaki launching military grade ordinance at Hajime kills the hype

It's obvious, she wasn't born with tits that big for instance

>mfw Future ends with Hinatazuru and Chiaki reuniting, but the latter is disgusted by the former's current state compared to the boy he once was, while the former projects his feelings for AI Chiaki onto the real one and obsesses over trying to win her love despite her disgust for him
>mfw she ultimately spares him because she's too kind and merciful for her own good, and she dedicates herself to slowly redeeming him while he continues to fruitlessly attempt to romance her
>mfw she never actually manages to get back Hinata as she remembers him, and he miserably spends his days chasing after the ghost of a near-relationship with someone who is long gone from the world

>If she did, she would kill him to taste despair.

She tried though. But Izuru like Mukuro can dodge her.

Interested in helping Detective Kirigiri solve this mystery? It could be fun

Her being a complete and self-offering doormat might have something to do with it.

>mildly bully Mikan
>she trips over herself excited for attention like a puppy
>she gives it all up
I would give her the HOPING of her life for about 15 seconds then I would roll over and sleep while she held my HOPE inside her until I decided to fill her with HOPE again.

Doesn't mean she was an ugly duckling either.

Are you the same Juzobro that gave me all those Chisa's in the threads last night?

what a HOPEfully hopeful encounter of HOPE

>If she did, she would kill him to taste despair.

You shouldn't take gags so seriously, user.

How's this

Yes my friend, that was me.

Koichi not wearing a bracelet, Chisa being Monokuma Maid, KiriJunko, ghosts, shady anime boy.
With all these possible red herrings, who is actually the traitor/mastermind? Is it our beloved Weedman?

While she is cute what most people notice are her tits and ass

I don't ship them either but they are just pretty fun together on-screen.

Then we shouldn't take this seriously too?

>VERY fast junko swinging at incredibly hihg speed

Just so you know I appreciate you the most.

>I faked my death and well I guess you took that pretty hard, but hey on the bright side now you're the head of the Future Foundation!

>tumblr

Nonsense! We're all equal, most of us can edit and crop really well, might as well do it!

The twist is that there is no traitor.

The mastermind is hiding in the building and doing the killing themselves.

Much better. Stay the fuck away from that linkin park loving faggot.

I like hope, and hope man. Post art of our based hope lord

>I DID IT ALL FOR YOU MUNAKATA-KUN

That's true Juzobro. I appreciate your hard work though

The sexual desire she felt in finding them.

true hero

I will not let you, brother, for we got eachother's back! Look foward towards our boy comming, because sooner or later he will deliver! Stay strong!

I'd be happy if we did. At least some Matsuda and/or some DR0 mentions here and there. Still somewhat hard to point how things will develop in regard to Ryouko.

Just accept the praise, brother! You earned it!

user the whole point is she has a way of showing love to the people she cares about by trying to kill them to taste despair which is why she tries to kill Mukuro and Izuru occasionally and probably tried to do the same with Matsuda.

How fookin shit does your taste have to be to like that fookin bitch mate if I see a fookin Seiko IRL ill smash em roit in the fookin gobber the worthless priks candy girl so so much better

>She is a damn head pillow mate
>She gives you candy
>You will be her husbendo

Now how the fook can u actually fookin say that Seiko is even remotely decent ya cunt

I mean seriously with taste as bad as you I could probably eat out a cheap hooker

I just like watching them hanging out together, they're like best friends who flirt with one another despite knowing nothing will ever happen romantically.
Now sex would be fun in fanfiction but if you think about it realistically there's no way either of them two would try it. Still it's hot to think about.

>not calling the filename Fleeting Hope
one job