Mob Psycho 100 is not a bad anime

It's not a good anime either. Just another average/meh show. You won't really miss anything if you don't watch this show.

This thread deserves replies.

Fuck off. I was here first. Delete your post.

Man that was an autistic post.

I got dubs, you go delete yours.

wtf I hate mob now

Animation at least makes it above average.

>no waifus
Man this show would be better with an all girls cast.
>Cake FemReigen
>FemMob who turn slutty when goes 100%
>FemRitsu with yandere eyes
>FemTeru with sex hair

Why the fuck do you hate pasta, jannies? That one's fresh made.

Why do people make threads of this shitty series? It's one of the worst shit I've ever read.
>fujoshit magnet
>no waifus
>Shitty scribble art that's get a pass for some reason in 2016
>Gary stu pacifist moralfag MC
>lol so randum joke mentor that annoying as shit
>buff guys that are shown to be friendly to bait people into doing meme /fit/ stuff
>cliche power up meter bullshit
>shitty boss character turned to mascot cliche
>Actual based character that should have been the MC gets shit on big time and goes 180 for no reason
>student council arc that no one cares about
>sasuke clone with maximum edge la edge
>shoehorned delinquent shit because the author needs to remind people he's writing a shonenshit
>fucking terrorist espers out of fucking no where
>shitty rescue arc that would end quickly if the gary stu went full tatsumaki
>lel randum appearance by meme mentor
>kek randum asspull by meme mentor
>MUH COMMONER IS SUPERIOR OVERWORKED 1000 HOURS A WEEK
>shitty foreshadowing that is basically saying "You wanted something unique? Too bad. We generic shonen now."
>school drama arc to make people forget the point above
>ghosbusting arc with plotholes
>more ghosbusting filler arc
>ghosbusting telenovela arc
>Namek ghosbusting arc
>forced drama shit that ends with nothing
>asspulls x asspulls x???
>meme arc of ayy so randum character no one asks for
>you thought there's no asspulls? Guess again.
>meme school SOL arc
>ALL ABOARD THE GENERIC SHONEN TRAIN
>generic shonen shit
>randum meme character joke out of nowhere to keep people from dropping this trash mango
>generic shonen shit
>generic DBZ Namek electric boogaloo shit
>Did you think it's over? Here's more generic shonenshit arc with our very own Cell!

Why do people make threads of this shitty series? It's one of the worst shit I've ever read.
>fujoshit magnet
>no waifus
>buff guys that are shown to be friendly to bait people into doing meme /fit/ stuff
>Actual based character that should have been the MC gets shit on big time and goes 180 for no reason
>shoehorned delinquent shit because the author needs to remind people he's writing a shonenshit
>MUH COMMONER IS SUPERIOR OVERWORKED 1000 HOURS A WEEK
>shitty foreshadowing that is basically saying "You wanted something unique? Too bad. We generic shonen now."
>Namek ghosbusting arc
>meme school SOL arc
>generic shonen shit
>randum meme character joke out of nowhere to keep people from dropping this trash mango
>generic shonen shit
>Did you think it's over? Here's more generic shonenshit arc with our very own Cell!

Don't you have anything else to do with your existence?

>fujoshit magnet
>no waifus
implying that is a bad thing
doesnt matter the story was good enough to gain attention.
OP=/=gary stu
all reigen joke was comedic gold you just have shit taste.
original concept has never been done before
you mean teru?i agreed he is based but you just contradict your gary stu complain.
lot of people that not into waifu cares
he is a realistic 13 years with chuuni deludional power trip.
everything gotta start somewhere.
you missed the whole point of the show.
you existence is a random meme
what???
you mean that 1 lighthearted sol chapter?its really good.
nu'uh.
not a filler.
(1/2)
SHITPOSTER STATUS BTFO 100%

Stop replying faggots.
saged

what???
>Namek ghosbusting arc
again what??
mogami arc is a madterpiece
nu'uh
reigen is the best boy and his arc is one of the best in manga
>meme school SOL arc
>generic shonen shit
>generic shonen shit
blablabla full of low effort buzzword and meme i cant even replying ironically like this.
anyway SHITPOSTER STATUS BTFO.

As expected of Lesser OPM

> implying you're not the shitposter who made the copypasta in the first place. You;re just trying to revive this dead mob threads because it's shit and no one cares about the show.

Once again, Mobfags BTFO.

>fujoshit magnet
>no waifus
doesnt matter the story was good enough to gain attention.
OP=/=gary stu
all reigen joke was comedic gold you just have shit taste.
original concept has never been done before
you mean teru?i agreed he is based but you just contradict your gary stu complain.
lot of people that not into waifu cares
he is a realistic 13 years with chuuni deludional power trip.
everything gotta start somewhere.
you missed the whole point of the show.
you existence is a random meme
what???
you mean that 1 lighthearted sol chapter?its really good.
nu'uh.
not a filler.
(1/2)
SHITPOSTER STATUS BTFO 100%

It's sunday!

what???
>Namek ghosbusting arc
again what??
mogami arc is a madterpiece
nu'uh
reigen is the best boy and his arc is one of the best in manga
>meme school SOL arc
>generic shonen shit
>generic shonen shit
blablabla full of low effort buzzword and meme i cant even replying ironically like this.
anyway SHITPOSTER STATUS BTFO.

> implying you didn't make this thread to make Mob look like a bad anime then made copypastas and then replied to your own copypastas to take even more attention from AOTY Mob Psycho 100
Shitposter BTFO

I just want a doujin of Mob in a mob, is that so much to ask?

> the copypasta maker is mad I figured out his schemes.

You wanna learn how I figured it out? I'm an esper

To be honest, the pasta makes a pretty valid point.

Yeah, this anime is very cliche. Characters are also cliche so far. Story is shit, below mediocre. No females, like I'm watching one of those fucking fujoshits anime. Really shitty anime.
Mangafags, will this get any better?

> implying you're not the one who made the pasta

Once again, Mobfags BTFO.

It's a solid 5/10 :
+ original designs, some funny moments

- no plot, 90% of the characters are useless, animation collapsed since the first episode, amateurish storyboard

I'm the pasta chef.

Is that you Reigen?

What?

I read the manga. it doesn't get better. It just gets worse and gets riddled with asspulls

> shitposter is mad I figured out his plans and is now trying to look friendly with changing sides
As expected of I the greatest psychic of this century.

Once again Shitposter BTFO.

This, to be honest family. Atleast OPM had a balance of good male and female characters.

Shitposter BTFO

user, you're my favorite little falseflagger.

It makes some valid points, but it exaggerates many other things while completely ignoring everything that makes the story worth reading. And the fact that it makes some good points doesn't mean it's not shitposting with all those meme arrows and buzzworrds. There are better ways to start a conversation, but I'm sure user wasn't looking for that.

Both OPM and Mob Psycho are garbage tier. Only redditards would like this mainstream shit.

>mob
>mainstream

>oh wow i use this reaction image from this shitty show am i funny now hahaha xD

This

Don't make me do this, anons.

Mob is a moralfag and a faggot. No wonder he's not popular.

>click hide button
>proceed to post as usual

This is the only reason why Mob threads survive that long.

It's the most upvoted show in Reddit next to Reee:zero.
Meanwhile great shows like Danganronpa doesn't get even half their upvotes.

This is literally worst thread I've seen on Sup Forums in years.
I congratulate you for your dedication shitposter-kun.

Does that mean I can keep going?

Homo love is so pure

This level of autism. Mob is the only reason why this story works. People who are not able to see past "muh OP MC" sadden me.

That and page 10 bumping robots that can't stand not having a mob thread on the catalog 24/7

>implying Danganronpa is good

fuck you. I'm the OP and I can prove it. I'm not the retard copypasta dude.

I hid something in the image I posted in the OP.

And this is literally worst anime I've seen on Sup Forums in years.
I congratulate you for your dedication of not dropping this anime reddit-kun and tumblr-chan.

It means your faggot image dumps are a placebo.

Yes, please user.

>And this is literally worst anime I've seen on Sup Forums in years.
So Mob is your first anime I presume

Alright. This thread is shit, so might as well.

>This is literally worst thread I've seen on Sup Forums in years.
You mean you just started browsing last year and never been on an actual shitposting thread fueled with autism.

Go on, give me your best

This is so hot.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Dammit there was another dimple-reigen with a similar pose but with reigen looking at the viewer, and it was black and white, does someone have it?

I agree. I only watch this because I'm bored so I watched the most watched show in the current season.

No, not really. It's mostly cherry-picking, gross exaggeration, and redundancy. And beyond all that, its aim is clearly to bait and shit up discussion: that's the one and only point it's trying to make.

Could it be this?

Are you telling me your shitshow is actually good?

>This whole thread
Ya'll need Reigen

For anyone with a brain, yes.

We did indeed

Of course. Twas silly of me to think that no one would actually be pathetic enough to not only repost but also reply to their own pasta.

This thread should just die desu

No sadly, they were in bed and Reigen had his feet over Diple's shoulder or something like that

I'm afraid I don't have that one, sorry user.

A young esper boy works in a psychic ageny. He was paid only 200 yen per hour. He has a crush on a girl.
Unable to confess he joins a body building club to improve his body. Later he was invited to a cult meeting. The cult leader tell him to laugh but he can't. He kills the cult leader for trying to make him laugh. His employer then tells him that he did the right thing. Next morning, he was visited by the cult leader's spirit. He promised the boy that he would make him a
God. He refuses and continue training his muscles. One day, he gets a love letter. He was excited about it but the spirit tell him it's a lie. Regardless of that he went to the date location anyway. Just as he arrived he was surrounded by delinquents and brought to their school. At their school, the spirit encourages him to use his powers but he refuses because he doesn't want to use it. After a few moment, his fellow body building club members saved him by beating all the delinquents. But just they were about to leave they were stopped by a blondie pretty boy who is angry at them for beating up his friend. He then beats up the body building club members along with a random delinquent. The esper boy then confronts the blondie and tells him to not use his powers against people because it's bad.

It's ok, I can live without it ;_;

The blondie is suprised that there are other espers so he challange him to a duel which the esper boy refuses. The blondie attacks the Esper boy and he just defends. The spirit try to reason with the blondie but was vaporised immediately. The Esper boy is sad but does not show it. The blondie continues his attack on the esper boy until he decices to attack and cuts the blondie's hair. The blondie was furious about this and began choking him. The boy can't use his powers because the blondie's bald spot is distracting so he passed out. Just as the bald blondie was about to leave, the esper boy sleepwalks and uses his powers against him and destroys the school. The blondie ended up in the sky and after seeing the sun he decided to change because he has seen the light. When the Esper boy on the ground awakes he was very sad and rebuilds the school out of guilt. Then he circle the city to find to spirit but he was no where to be found. Then he went home and sleep.

Bones really fucked up by making first episode basically a meaningless, dumb filler.
It scared a good chunk of auditory away as they just branded it as another unfunny parody show.
Though i've dropped the manga a few years back after first ten chapters as well with the same motivation, only rediscovered it not a long ago.

>Just another average/meh show.
Way the go captain obvious. This shit is boring unlike Re: zero.

How should they have adapted the first episode in your opinion?

> great shows like Danganronpa

>Life in a generic isekai shit with:edge
>""""""""good"""""""""
Nice joke senpai

Yeah, but they needed to add as much Reigen as possible, otherwise Gratitude wouldn't be as impactful

>implying you would still like Danganronpa when it gets popular
Anything that gets popular gets hated by Sup Forums

Shorten unfunny Reigen segments as much as it was possible without minute-long accents on retarded faces every character does. Maybe add hints of later characters and arcs to let people understand that it won't be just a boring episodic comedy.

All the boys manage to be best except Ritsu. All the girls are worst girls so no waifushit.

>Maybe add hints of later characters and arcs
Wasn't the first sequence of the first episode exactly that? There was also a brief of psychics who appear in the urban legend and Mogami arcs iirc.

cameo*

What if ONE makes a CGDCT?

>except Ritsu
Shou is pretty shit too. I guess that's why they like each other so much.

Jesus Christ, are IRCfags really this bored on Sunday mornings? Doesn't that gookwhore nagi have child to care?

>it's bad
>implying it's bad
>HOLY SHIT BTFO 100%
I mean the other pasta sure is retarded but you really didn't bring up any arguments either

>he thinks IRC shitposting squads are still a thing

He just reposted from previous thread

Sup Forums treats it as second coming of Christ until it is revealed that ONE was the one who write it for the anime.
Then they start to make hate threads but keep watching it as a guilty pleasure.

He doesn't really need to prove anything since the initial pasta doesn't have an argument and isn't proving anything either.

>Literal who author of one of the most popular anime of recent years
>has a weird english penname like ONE instead of his own name
Sounds like someone Sup Forums would hate.

>It proves that with enough summarizing, this series has a pretty mediocre story that can considered shit to some people.
No, that's just a statement, it's not proving anything.
When you say
>This story isn't very good
You're not proving anything, it's just your opinion however shit it is.

Literally any series can be summarized that way.
The guy who made the copypasta actually likes Mob Psycho because he read up to the current chapter.

Once again, Mobfags BTFO

>well made pasta
Next you are going to say Acrack is a sane individual.

>shitposters and falseflaggers Sup Forums hate OPM
Fixed