Why do Americans venerate the working class so much...

Why do Americans venerate the working class so much? I tolerate their lifestyles and am very aware of how essential they are when it comes to jobs...but I don't really care much for adopting their boorish lifestyles. Would rather be the refined, classically-educated conservative. But the middle class seems so fixated on wanting to fit in with the poorer class, blare the country music, and wear their denim jeans and jackets in the same way Whites want to act like Negroes.

The working class literally makes shit. Shit we can actually use. Unlike the elites who only ever seem to make rules and taxes.

Then don't, and hang out with people like you. I feel the same way.

> refined, classically-educated conservative
Don't worry, you'll grow out of your cringe stage too.

>class
found the communist

oh the myths they tell you. And how faithfully you regurgitate them. Keep it up!

They always use the first image that pops up on Google images and it gives them away. Their game has been weak lately.

Quints don't lie. OP eternally BTFO

Checked
Pretentious faggot conservatives BTFO

This describes most 14 year olds in the north

IS Bruce Springstein on the most overated musicians ever?

I think so, he's shite and masquaredes as a working class hero

And i'd say that too his face

Why are they myths again, Hillary shill?

I have only met high middle class and lower end rich people and all they wear is jeans. If they are working or going out at night they dress up but otherwise it’s all jeans. Even family photos are jeans and white t-shirts.

Name one thing an elite has done!

Pro-tip you can't!

I think you've never met any blue collar people and you have retarded ideas about them from liberal stereotypes

They are the pillar of our infrastructure. Im not fond of the state of unions and blue collar culture, but theyre the ones doing the dirty work for us.

In the 1980's he would literally work out on gym equipment in his trailer before concerts so when he hit the stage his muscles were engorged with blood for that "maximum pumped" look.
He's got some great music, but that stage of his career was cringetastic.

It's not his fault. He still doesn't get that the upper classes feel threatened by the middle class. It is only the upper class who is deliberately attempting to dispossess the middle class. The poor simply want the rich to pay taxes for once.

Is it true that Americans don't know how to change a lightbulb and that mexicans doing all the work? Just asking.

Strong Christian values, if you hate the poor you're basically just an atheist Clintonite liberal, Trump won the election by appealing to genuine Christan sentiment and care for the poor working class, unlike the left who call them "rural and suburban retards" and shit in them 24/7 for the heinous crime of believing Jesus is Lord.

This is the bourgois mindset.
The bourgois hate the proletariat.
Yet they are the ones who champion the "liberation" of the working people who do not want or care to be "liberated".
This is why communism kills so many people, utter cluelessness on the part of the leaders that leads to resentment at the class that refuses "enlightenment".

The working class love capitalism and that will not change, and you hate them for not being like you.

g-guis, does this mean snob12 is now a meme?

I've met too many blue collar workers to disagree with OP, but in truth both blue and white collar workers are fucked up, just white collar workers are better at hiding it.

Sure, they make the stuff we can actually use, but that's the only thing they're any use for.
They don't provide capital, they don't create jobs
Watch as the Working Class IDF come to the rescue, anons

OP is an elitist wanna be slave owner narcissist

checked

I'll venerate anyone who works for a living. There's honor in hard work user. Capital gains = slightly less honorable.

He defined a genre. You can dislike him but give credit where credit is due. Also his live performances are great. Anyone with a pulse should at least respect his energy.

Kek, I never knew that

Actually, ultimately they do create jobs because they spend all the money they get

>Why do Americans venerate the working class so much?
They are generally wrong on how things work and cost. Yet are very opinionated on how thing are should be.

>be me
>born working class
>go to school
>become middle class
>not forget where I come from

I'd rather drink a bud light with a good old boy than an IPA with a smug faggot, and I'd rather a working class dude have my back in a bar fight any day.

They don't spend money with a plan to create jobs
They just spend money to buy goods and services

There's nothing wrong with elitism. We just have the wrong elites in the aristocracy. As Brett Stevens says, what you DON'T want is the herd mentality of proles running the show and politicians catering to them.

When did America become a worker's state, basically soft communism?

So? With the way the market works, that ultimately creates jobs by creating the need for goods and services. Relative to their worth, blue collar workers spend more and therefore create more jobs than people like me, who spend a fraction of what they earn

Because they're rural and suburban retards.

Yeah, he kinda sucks - he got his rep from two or three epic songs in the '70's and his real fame in the 80's. Unfortunately, he's kind of a left wing faggot these days.

>the poor simply want the rich to pay taxes for once.

How's high school going user?

I think I found Sup Forums's sacred cow

If they don't have a strong sense of value for their labors, they'd get as lazy as the Negroes... Let them feel their pride, let them work hard, let them think they're some sort of rebel. As long as they show up for work Monday morning, I don't give a fuck.

99% of Americans are working class.

Stuck up faggots are shit. The upper class is full of cowards. You're only worthy of respect if you've actually gotten your hands dirty.

Also, what makes the Middle Class any more superior? They're just working class with more money

The maj of the population dumbass also it really doesnt the world reveres and respects 1percent of 1 percent.

The middle class makes 26k a year,

Only the media that is not the workers.

This. You faggots think you'll be some red army revolutionary queero, but you'll be the first fuckers to be disposed of. You're weak, unskilled, and all kosher as fuck.

I must be slow, but I just realised that this board is full of low-class, low-quality fools who support the right despite the fact that the right supports people who have money and power. Keep up the good work, my wallet thanks you

Many workers are class conscious they are just busy in school.

People who are refined and "classically-educated" don't brag about being such. Pretentious faggot.

ITT Neofags shitting things up.

Just go to reddit and post your nonsense there, Neofags.

I don't like their lifestyle, so I want to provide them a better lifestyle.

Any nation should seek to do the same

It's like Sup Forums gushes about great thinkers and scientific researchers, military men, kings, businessmen and culture creators...but then completely forgets those people weren't members of the underclass (most of them were aristocrats or merchant-caste)...or if they were born in the underclass , they left that dirt behind them as they became successful.

And bragging about working hard but getting nowhere is something to be proud of, user?

>they left that dirt behind them as they became successful.
No, most of them were born upper class

They're the Backbone of the country.

OP, you must be insecure in the extreme if you need to shit on the poor to make yourself feel better.

We'd all like to be billy big bollocks with money coming out of our arses, but life is unfair.

Those rubes. If only they appreciated your sartorial choices and would get trenchcoats and trilbys of their own.

No, but as long as there is a net gain, it is alright.
Society needs people of all sorts, they may be small through their circumstances, but disrespecting them for that makes you even smaller.

I don't believe Sup Forums truly wants to save Western Civilization
They just want their Worker's State. Not a Communist one, but a "Muh Democratic" Worker's State

fuck off you unamerican shit heel licker nigger aspie

nobody likes that genteel new englander bullshit and nobody sucks royal dick. we beat the monarchy and those fancy dressed gay nazis so you can eat shit mister fancy pants. convoluted aristocratic presentation is a signalling of the decadence and degeneracy of the upper classes--- they lack the sophistication to, like candide, embrace the simplicity and enlightenment that pure labor affords a man that he might let go of his vain efforts to gain power or satisfaction; satisfaction was within his reach all along, working the fields.

>we beat monarchy

Isaac newton was a son of a farmer.

Well then, it's a good thing America is the decline to ruin. The days of the prole herd, begun by that moron Andrew Jackson, dictating the direction of a nation is going to be over soon.

You sound heavily negroid.

>digits

The workers will dictate the workers.

And Laplace was born to nobility

All classes in America are garbage:
>Working/Lower Class
Drug-addicted alcoholic niggers, spics and white trash rednecks
>Middle Class
Soccer moms who are either bleeding heart liberals or bible-thumper neocons
>Upper Class
Jews and degenerate WASP boomers who play golf on their summer homes paid for by the wageslave lower/working class

kek spotted the retard
the peak of the mountain calling the other stones that form it's base unimportant.

The dark ages began with the enslavement of the proletariat.

this, this fag gets it

It's not so much calling the working class unimportant
It's why do we worship them so much

user, you just resent the fact that you can't talk to most Americans because they identify themselves as working class people. Furthermore, if they did what you wanted, you'd love them so. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

I'm not talking about hipster straw men tho
This revulsion towards elitism is amusing

why the fuck do you care so much?

THIS.
/THREAD

Because the workers won't save Western Civilization, they're merely a means to higher pursuits.
A worker isn't going to produce art, isn't going to write the next great treatise, isn't going to conduct diplomacy, isn't going to create the next successful business, isn't going to engineer anything
And yet, Sup Forums allegedly wants to save the West

Homer Hickam got to build rocketry at NASA because he got the hell out of bumfuck nowhere West Virginia, and at least someone there was able to teach him Calculus and Physics

without an elite class representing your population, you'll get overmatched by other powers.

Europe used to have a very highly intelligent, well bred noble class. It was genetically distinct from the working class, you could tell a noble just by looking at them. They were smarter, their breeding was tightly managed for the best traits.

These days all the classes are mingling freely, which means the entire population has melted down into a single mass.
Unfortunately this has left the white population at the mercy of the jews, who are basically a wandering tribe of aristocrats with no lower class to their name.

Jews have inserted themselves into the role of the white aristocracy.
Pic related. This parasite has eaten the fishes tongue, and is now serving as the role of tongue for the fish

Protip when trolling

Never use a flat ass jew as your selling point.

Nobility are disgenic cancer.

>Why do Americans venerate the working class so much?

where have you been?
two whole generations now have been told to go to college, and that only idiots are working class
kids are taking out $80k or more in student loans so that they won't be working class
it wasn't until the last few years that being working-class even began to have the stigma lifted
it wasn't until Trump that the plight of the working class became a policy issue

no, they are a necessity. Without a noble class representing you, it's simply impossible to compete in the world.

Even today, an elite class rules. This is the way it has been since the beginning of time.
The issue is that today, they aren't our elites, they're hostile elites that are using us to feed their own group's interests.

Arabs, jews, chinese....whoever is the highest bidder is who rules our nation.

OP is correct, America is a shit show.

That includes all classes

Personal theories to explain why pale against the simple influences of media, toxic chemicals, religious cults, and an appalling tradition of compulsory education which amounts to braining and abuse.

The rest of the world is even worse, to the extent they mimic America

you do realize that the vast majority of the middle class started as blue color don't you? It's having respect for origin
>blue collar family works wants there kids to aspire for better "Go to college kids"
> Kid goes to college becomes part of intelligentsia and moves on to pink/white collar jobs
> people remember where they came from what's wrong with that?

Really?
What did Nobility kings and such do against Islamic expansion of nationalist liberated population?
Islam was much more free and open to the population and far surpassed feudal Europe until European proletariat liberated themselves.

>Would rather be the refined, classically-educated conservative.
So, a faggot numale?

>Islam was much more free and open to the population
every now and then you hear something completely insane, but I never thought I'd hear this

>This revulsion towards elitism is amusing

I'm probably an elitist as I'm usually the smartest motherfucker in the room - BUT - most "elitists" have been seriously jewed. Fucking millennials have taken the most mundane of things and turned them into some high art and spend serious time and cash on it as their overlords would like. "Oh, you haven't tried Big Niggercock Bourbon yet? It's only $150 a shot. A nice dark aroma with just a hint of salt." Fuck these faggots.

Why shouldn't we venerate them? Working is honorable in the States, unlike, if movies tell me right, in France. Though, I'll grant you that it's partly compensatory lip service - we're glad we don't have to do that. Like with our soldiers, praising them highly when they couldn't think of anything better to do and our country hasn't been attacked in forever, and they're pretty much presidents' toys.

Are you retarded?
Slavery of muslims was banned, while christianity allowed it, Islam made everyone only answer to God even the rulers and if rulers werent answering to God they would be overthrown, they quickly became the number 1 power in the world in all sectors due to their unity of all the people regardless of class.

>now a meme
>now

Fucking newfags

Americans have no class

The Dems have taken a new interest in the white working class, for however effective they can be at it.

Nearly all of mensa members are working class.

what would happen if the working,middle, and labor class where 100% eliminated?

Imagine oppressing and keeping tge majority of the population illiterate and miserable, such a wretched state of being deseved the Islamic scourge along with the Mongols anfmd Plague.

What class would remain?

I suppose "elite" but would the label really matter at that point since everyone is "equal"

What is elite class?