Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next episode (22) is titled "Flash Of Sloth" and it airs in 6 and half hours.

Preview youtube.com/watch?v=hpGOE2RKq8w

OP2 Full youtube.com/watch?v=7UevOcNzMck

Theater D Full youtube.com/watch?v=sak8C3poI2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPJt3qY3Xw4
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58638007
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is the series leaving off at?

Right when Rem turns into a veggie?

I love Ferri-chan!!!

I want to kiss and cuddle with Ferris under a starry night sky. I would gently put my hand on his penis and carefully massage it, listening him moan in the darkness. He would try to hold back his first orgasm, but fails.

Satella is a cute! A CUTE

We have the same shit posted every thread. Stop generalizing the damn thread.

Yep, remember to eat your vegetables to keep healthy. The shitstorm will still be huge even if people know just like episode 15/18

There's no general on the title so its not

If you had to be autistic you need all the fine details

Fuck the VNs, fuck the marketing, fuck the waifufags, fuck the ferrisfags, I want manly men and lore to be focused. Come on!

youtube.com/watch?v=pPJt3qY3Xw4

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

What are the chances of an S2 years from now?

There's plenty of Source left right?

Do you think in the future Subaru will have to fight the dragon and do you think it's possible it's actually a bad character not good?

私の茶を飲みたいですか。

Don't put the same shit in the description. Fuck that. Threads are bad enough as it is with waifufags, ferrisfags, and all kinds of shit that I copy-pasted.

It'll be caught up so it'll have to wait till he releases more LN's but other than not having patience I'd say it's highly likely we'll get a second season.

>Being manly and wanting manly things

That's incredibly boring tb.h senpai.

*is copy-pasted

Why does it bother you so much? You only look at it once.

Dragon can't win, Mitsubishi is not a scalie. Well, until Rainhaato uses his Husbando Claim blessing.

this way it keeps shitposters out while they shit up the board making random ass threads

Look at this so far. We already got Ferrisfags, Ekidnafags, waifufags and spamming the same thing in each thread.

Neat, I wonder how Tappei intends to end the anime then

Then go make another thread, retard. Be an hero and divide people instead of letting every discussion happen in a single thread.

If they wanted to shitpost, they should have said it right here so we could shit on them.

that just turns it into a shitfest and makes everyone else trying to discuss the series leave the thread

So where are the Truth Of Zero Chapter 16 Raws? I only found this Mimi.

Does it justify spamming the same shit everytime? No. The threads have gone terrible now. They became shit with those fags spamming the same exact thing every thread.

>One post that isn't even a shitpost bothers me

It was always terrible when sharters are awake or weekends

>There's no general on the title so its not
Don't tell me there's some retards out there that actually believe this

>It's highly possible, I mean breaking dimensions is something itself. So I wouldn't say it's something she couldn't do but it's something that's extremely likely she'll do. She is a maiden in love after all.

If there is a possibility then this is all that's matter here.
There was a guy who was claiming that Subaru wouldn't or couldn't give up on Emilia as if he knew it better than the author himself even though there are things like Rem AU where he had given up Emilia for good.
Then he started to claim that Because of RBD he would be forced to pursue Emilia in the end even after he lived liked a 100th life without pursuing Emilia. But Satella can just send him back seeing that he has indeed given up on her or Emilia. Bu he never wanted to accept it. Kek.
He kept asking for proofs even though all of his claims were just assumptions as well.

See
Few if them are recent but they have been in threads after quite a few times.

If you have to be autistic with copy pasta'd OP why not go full autist and put "General" on the title too?

Look what you're doing. Shitting up a thread about something just as pointless. This isn't discussion. You're ruining the threads just as much

Next ep will end here

But it's just one post. Out of 500+. You can't spam the same thing in one thread without getting banned.

Like says you're shitting the thread alot more than those people.

Don't bother trying to talk sense into these people. Somehow, they became more cancerous than jojo and in a fraction of the time.

Hopefully when I change the OP text, SURELY the shitposts and the copy pastas will be instantly gone!!!

Giddy!!!!

I hope that when you die, it's slow and excruciatingly painful.

> Ruining thread
I didn't ruin threads like every one of them by spamming shit.
The links have been fucking repeated onwards for too many threads already, it got real redundant and seems like spoonfeeding.

[Al : What about those pieces?]
[Capella : Don't need and they will melt away. Anyway, aren't you little reckless beheading me? Above the ground was fake, but you already have companion who became incapacitated by my blood. You're totally covered by that, and don't you fear?]
[Al : Don't try bluffing. I don't know the needed condition, but I already confirmed simple contact doesn't cause death. I already suffered a lot avoiding them.]
[Capella : What? I never saw you avoiding them.]
[Al : It's a story you don't know. Not head or heart, then what about destroying the head? How many tries do I have to make? What about freezing or throwing over the Great Waterfall?]
[Capella : It is common sense to despair when your opponent is immortal, but you garbage meat doesn't show any. But, when you're so high-spirited, can you kill me? I think highly of your dodging skill and tricks, but I don't think you have the ability to actually kill me.]
[Al : Surely, I doubt I could kill you if I die hundred times. Actually I did already about half of that... But you're forgetting something.]

AI can be OP as fuck

He might have better authorities and control over them so who knows.

Anyway this thread has gone to shit because of an user complaining about some text.

Subaru V's Al would be interesting seeing how Subaru could defeat Al.

Oh no, I just starting ranting right now from the bullshit given into the damn threads. And it has repeated for MANY THREADS WHILE I STARTED NOW.

Remainder that Emilia is a retard
>Her mind is 14 yo while her body is 18 yo
>Ignorant as fuck; doesn't know about basic life stuff

The threads have gone to shit long ago. It already did without me. I'm not the one spamming the same exact crap. I only started to rant about this bullshit now and you people keep eating up the same shit given by these threads that is constantly spammed.

Another remainder
>Crusch: A good leader who can see through people's lies. Also she started a campaign to defeat a flying whale and succeeded.

>Anastasia: Sly as fuck and can get info from anyone easily. She is a capable one, owns a big company and a great amount of money.

>Priscilla: Lucky as fuck and can read between the lines. Can understand how the world works. Ambitious and egoist.

>Fert: Has good life experience and survival skills. Could be a worse leader compared to the first three but still could make it work out in the end, somehow.

>Emilia: Has a mind of 14 and clearly inferior the other candidates in skills, experience and intelligence. Lived a secluded life and doesn't even know the basic stuff. Ignorant as fuck. While the other candidates made great progress with their life, she started to study only now to catch up to them in some way or another.

I'm still on it, user.
Thank you for your dedication.

>Chancellor Wellager: "Your Grace, the trade group representatives are here."
>Emilia: "Show them in. Now, please describe the problem you've been having."
>Gatts: "Well, we're hawk breeders, but it's happening with chickens and other birds as well. Almost all of the newborn chicks die. I don't know if it's a curse, or what. If this continues..."
>Gurifisu: "... there won't be any more hawks left."
>Emilia: "I have a question."
>Gatts: "M'lady?"
>Emilia: "How do birds get pregnant if they have no lips to kiss with?"
>Gurifisu: "Uhh..."

Kill yourself, frogposter. It wasn't just the OP. It was the threads themselves that get spammed with the same exact faggots.

People actually care about that shit show or are you just a persistent samefag?

Why did Emilia die when he tried to tell her about time looping

You're clearly ignorant though if you've not read about her life. Then used that and your brain.

Does that mean I can have sex with an underage without being a pedophile?

This fucking came out of nowhere, what the fuck?

Satella doesn't like her and will only kill her. She doesn't let him tell anyone.

The hands have a conscious will. It is not exactly a system or a curse, it is Satella summoning herself to shut Subaru up. That's it.

why don't they just start a round table or council instead of having a single queen?

Don't know but that's how it's run right now and probably because they still owe the dragon something that's why it's still there.

Why you spoil anons ;_;

holy shit

It's because all the teenagers from Sup Forums and /r9k/ have to go to sleep and be ready for school the next day.

it's inevitable user you just have to prep your heart for the worst and live with the results for the rest of your life or until the author decides to write a happy ending which probably wont happen since hes a saidst

Where do you guys stream this anime live from?

Thanks mods! I love you!

>how to spot when Sup Forumsermins are here

No, sorry, couldn't find anything either.

Does anyone know if Arc 4 is going to get an adaption as well?

Ouch. I hope my fellow Ferriposter didn't get caught.

I'm good

What happened? Oh boy.

Honestly I forget that there are people who aren't spoiled and continuously drop minor spoilers while remembering to cover up big spoilers

Not confirmed but it's highly likely. I just want to see all the witches in animated form.

Is it completely sad? Like Punpun-tier sad?
Or just bittersweet?

Tokyo

Nice

it's like adam sandler trying to hit the rewind button in click but it didn't work so he lived the rest of his life with his choice only to die again and have another chance at life except this time Subaru can't revert time far enough to change anything

well fuck me then

Man I wish Re:Zero didn't attract so many newfags. These threads could've been astounding.

the series could only be discussed so much though it's only inevitable for newfags and shitposters to come along

i still think pre ep7 threads were prolly the best Re:Zero threads and the occasional threads before it got greenlit and aired

I watch what I want

I wonder if this hurts

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58638007

So is Crusch the man in the relationship and shouldn't Ferris be afraid and triggered from her male clothes?

Thanks.
That would be a dream.

Well, since Ferris dresses and acts like a girl, he probably loves the fact that Crusch is a bit manly.

Nice to see the designs though when they come out.

>Someone actually did it

What started her cross dressing? Is it explained in EX Volumes?

>her
He's still a boy, no?

I think he meant Crusch

I actually don't know, the only thing I know from EX1 is his backstory, but no additional info. I assume the reason for his crossdressing isn't anything too special, same reason why someone would do it irl. Of course, his anime face actually makes it work really well

Like I meant Crusch.

He loves Crusch doesn't he?

I don't know if he has ever indicated it, but it's hardly surprising if he does

>not having ministop
what pleb country is that from

Indonesia probably

Who else here always leaves the thread when the episode airs and comes back when the episode is subbed and watched?

Sweet

Me.Personally I like to watch it myself first before hearing others discussions.