Jewish hate thread

Jewish hate thread.

With their global domination of banks, the news, media, movies, all social media platforms, does anyone dare speak out against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
israelandstuff.com/mossad-uses-hot-young-women-to-gain-access-to-secrets
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
minuteswithmessiah.com/question/kkk.html
youtu.be/Njh5bXe7SxU
youtu.be/RZxp6TKwmdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a bit much here kind of overload :P
any chance condensing that down?

awesome though!

shouldnt this include banks or ya know how jewish celebs are shielded from the media and their careers protected because these inbreds only look out for themselves?

You know she's joking righ?

shes a jew they use the media to spread their hate just like in star wars they made the cross a symbol of evil.

>i hate the jews

#metoo

any ideas how to break up the whole plan into small doses? cant be killing normies with info overload :P

Normies are brainwashed so well, so it will be difficult.
Our best bet is to show videos where Jews openly state their hatred for non-jews or acknowledge their own treachery.

>Normies are brainwashed so well, so it will be difficult.
indeed this is the hurdle we face, from school to the media their pretty entrenched.

>Our best bet is to show videos where Jews openly state their hatred for non-jews or acknowledge their own treachery.
if we could start getting those in small webms that would be effen great!

what about just showing how slimy jews are with the banks and taxes and other schemes they run ripping people off?

No, she is not a comedian.

If you see a jew- just kill him

>if we could start getting those in small webms that would be effen great!
This sounds pretty good. Preferably if they say it in English because Normies might think we put fake subtitles if we show anything with them speaking Yiddish or Hebrew.

id love to get these quotes singularly on single images to spam around. gotta get those noggins joggin

i think that just might be a fake quote

doesnt matter, point is she would say it.

Yeah i do all the time. What's your problem faggot?

Greetings from the most anti-semitic country in Europe. That's what the Israeli ambassador tells us every time we disagree with Israeli foreign policy at least.

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

been wondering has anyone mocked up how jews killed like 60 million russians for not being jewish? they made up other reasons but the real reason was their not jewish

I see it pop up on reddit from time to time but nobody there even believes the Holodomor was real.

This. Plus the movie Amistad. They made the cross about slavery when it was really a jewish industry much like textiles is today.

> Editing the shit stain out of his undies
Oy vey, whatcha doin' Mossad? :^)

Try to get public support for official public audits of who owns important stuff, eg
>Hollywood studios, tv broadcasters and newspapers ("who owns the media")
>Wall street banks and investment funds("name the 1%")
>Housing (in specific areas, pic related)...
Frame it as some lefty bullshit, minority representations in the most culturally affecting areas of life in America or something similar...

Correlate this with tsunamigration numbers for almond activation.

Also, how transparent have these JIDF threads gotten? You're not even trying anymore.

oy vey! how will we recover?

You have to understand the Cosmic Insult that is the Khazar Jew. He is a full standard deviation above a white, making him as far beyond a white as a white is beyond a mulatto. Half of them are certifiably Psychotic and the are the ugliest humans on the planet. Banana noses and dark kinky hair does not look good on anybody. When they see a white person, they become both wretchedly shamed and perversely jealous. In order to not feel so ashamed of themselves they seek to mix whites out of existence or to kill them.

We are basically surrounded by jew-ridden shitholes. That's horrible. Feels weird to be the only jew-free country in Europe.

Jews have a need for their pain to be both validated and shared by others. What you said is an extension of this.

anyone got an infograph or that thing about how jews ran the shipping companies for slave trade?

how can we take back those countries from jewish control when jews control the banks and money and give it to those who help them destroy their culture and countries?

Nah, we'd just steal your gun, sell it to you for a hefty amount of shiny shekels, steal it again, and then prosecute you with our battery of tribesmen and put you in jail for life. Oy vey for you

Why would we? Let them burn and they'll learn a lesson that won't be soon forgotten.

You've got to apply the rules of the Jew against the Jew

Anything more than 2% Jews in any bank, media company or government agency is prima facie evidence of disparate impact discrimination.

Anti-discrimination laws need to be applied to the Jew.

This thread seems as good a place as any to ask. I was thinking of two infographics I've seen here before this morning. One was the "tragically, the remaining 4 million were lost" about how the number of victims doesn't correspond with the number of jews at the time. The other was about how crematoriums even today let alone in 1941 couldn't burn the volume of bodies claimed to be immolated in Auschwitz alone let alone over all alleged death camps. Anyone have them on hand for me?

I've seen something like the first one posted regularly on 8ch

>mfw this is what I get for saving America

I don't like Jews and their agenda and propaganda either, but their women are sexy as fuck.

>pic
Whatcha doin, Moshe?israelandstuff.com/mossad-uses-hot-young-women-to-gain-access-to-secrets

Its only the first thing after 9/11 that was planned on their little list....

Throw up Bad Girl Sarah Silverman....and joke about her jewessness.....and how she cant have a single man cause she's paid to waste her life making us laugh....

First line.....shows that they are moving elements through their productions to be used to trigger attacks

I don't like them either but I want to fuck their women.

That flat chested nog skulled cunt is disgusting and you should be sad.

mah nigga see we need shit like this to start spamming on social media.

any chance finding portraits of these jews? to mock up next to slaves being whipped and such?

i think you mean inbred as fuck

on that note we need pics of jews next to info about their inbred genetic disorders to start spamming to stop normies from even thinking of going near a jew.

Sorry, I don't like Jews. I'm against all their bullshit and money/media control but I also want Nata-Lee Hershlag to put her feet into my mouth like this

chill out rabbi... were working here to build up images and info to destroy your people.

>Natalie Portman forcing her toes in my mouth

>yaaass queen slaayyy

Go away Hillary. Time for your mucus treatment.

I agree with what you're doing and I'm not a Jew. I just have a hate boner for their women

I'd cum buckets

I voted for Trump and I'll do so again in 2020

Yeah let's do that. It's not gonna make continent-wide news and spark another "oy vey, Europe is anti-semitic desu" row in the papers and result in more gibs to Israel or anything.

Lay off the periods, Tampax

>sexy as fuck
Look at her fucking forehead.

Got any good webms of her from Leon?

Yeah dude, a lot of people are for gun control. Jews weren't behind it in the countries where its actually enacted.

>It's not gonna make continent-wide news and spark another "oy vey, Europe is anti-semitic desu"
the truth must be put out there to get people woke. More muslims in those areas will help too since they hate jews with a passion hopefully rolling back all the anti holocaust laws allowing proof the holocaust was fake calling out jews to surface.

I saved that webm for later fapping.

go back to Sup Forums pedo

The person leading the charge behind all Canadian gun control is Wendy Cukier. She is the head of the (((coalition for gun control))) and is of course Jewish.

shes so fucking ugly. looks like she has fucking microcephaly

Those Marx and Orwell quotes floating about promoting gun ownership for the proletariat must be really inconvenient.

gotta start calling these sick fucks out, bankers be top notch to find. rothschilds nice too

I'd have many half Jew babies with her. And I'd raise them to be right wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Sup Forums btfo

>13
>tiny titties
>probably bush too
>pedo

minuteswithmessiah.com/question/kkk.html

How about you actually do some research? I didn't know spreading misinformation was part of the agenda.

>"Murdering the heathen" is supposedly different from "deserves death"
This is the kind of legalistic mumbo-jumbo the muslims are doing in Europe.

i love how white counties view the jew as a non-threatening entity youtu.be/Njh5bXe7SxU

That's not the discrepancy. The discrepancy is between 'Gentile' and 'Heathen'.

Holy shit is she a star or something? How is her forehead that tilted back? She looks deformed.

Translation issue. The root word can be translated into either in Norwegian and German and I suspect English too.

ayy

She was 11 in that movie. Kys

I'm so mad I just want to cuck those fucking Jews by banging their women.

Christ was a jew
jews killed him
none of our business

Dear AI, I asked you this already, please take the hate threads out of my feed.

If you had babies with them they wouldn't be jewish.
Judaism is a false religion - Christianity overrides them anyways.

Their wonen are degenerates youtu.be/RZxp6TKwmdc
fucking disgusting

It's normal to want to bang Jo, there's no need to make it weird.

I never noticed her forehead was slanted like that. That thing can bounce a fucking 120mm APFSDS.

No fuck you, I'm so angry at Jews and their bullshit. I just want to fuck their women. Thats what I want now. A sexy Jew girl to fuck every night.

no the weakness in the plan so far has been the creation of class warfare. The idea was to use the enraged lower classes to further global communism but we can turn this rage against jews since they control most wealth and means of production. For the first time the internet allows people to verify this truth. "Jewish Privilege" is the meme to end disproportionate representation of jews in certain industries and positions of power.

kek

see

>Woman

This seems like the best route. I will pay crypto for fresh jewish privilege memes

she's a Kenite Khazar LARPer hiding her 'serpent' origins'

wait so now khazars are also kenites, which was a canaanite nation closely related to israelites? so that means she is directly connected to the land of israel? cool

Greatest American mind hated Jews. What's your excuse?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer

Do you guys do animal sacrifices at all anymore?

wonder if he sued the remaining family for damages to the vehicle

>jews hate christianity more than anything
>any anti-jew thread gets turned into anti-christianity thread
>"le christcucks lel"
Hmmm