(((American telivision)))

Why is it like every show has some white or Asian girl getting pounded for like 3 minutes by some black dude?

STAY MAD WHITE BOY

Progressive propaganda

Stop watching TV

>Watching the broadcast Jew
I seriously hope none of you do this.

Literally no show I watch has a black man pounding someone. Have you ever considered maybe what you watch is garbage overall?

Seems like it. What should I watch then?

Art imitating life

This

Don't even joke about tv op, that shit is literally the poison that is killing you

GO AWAY, BATIN

Try reading

this, never seen it once

Man I haven't watched TV in years. I cut off my cable a long time ago. Occasionally I go to friends' houses and they have the TV on, all the commercials are nothing but BM/WF couple, or Mestizos. It was crazy how much shit changed since the last time I had TV (2001)

>What should I watch then?
Nothing ideally. If you have to watch something, stick with historical, political, or philosophical podcasts.
Other than that, you cant read enough books.

But somehow you never see a jewish girl getting pounded by a black man. Hmmmm....

>making black people intelligent through artificial selection
Eugenics in practice mate

good luck trying to stop /nu-pol/ from watching the latest kike tripe "its not tv if i stream it hurr durr", if they bring this cancer here they are the cancer

That's not true at all. Stop believing that (((they))) are in control.

Stop bitching about it, that's what (((they))) want
You might say silence will favorize their propaganda but crying over this will justify the right-wing=insecurity meme
Don't play on their rules; in this particular case a reaction is what they're looking for
Just lift, read, socialize and eventually you'll find the right path to ascend to the ubermensch

Damn sauce

Don´t all the white men making these feel pathetic? I know they are paid for push the propaganda but come on, have some dignity.

I just watched a show named ”Dynasties” on Netflix. Two minutes into the first episode a blonde woman recieved cuninlingus from her nigger chauffeur. I stopped watching and ended boman, I believe in free will. But i’m not interested in seeing it on screen or in real life since I am white male and don’t identify myself with a nigger.

*ended my subscription

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

honestly the hollywood jews just need to die.

This. TV feels like if Sup Forums trolling me irl.

It's going to be like 5 years from now and girls will be watching sluts choke on black dick on tv. Crazy

It's only getting worse now. It's always like full on softcore sex

Sheena sakai in power