Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!11FG0ZaZ!9oJJUqshDBHoXDSTm295SyJsuY0Y0-6S4woa2l00Cmo
animatebookstore.com/bookview/?u0=232567&cid=554258
mega.nz/#!MMI2iIzB!4xayJXM_VSu8qu3tGlZkARVxQFD37jbxZDL8jlRDJTU
books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/243868ee7aac32f089788d7b10698c26/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/141447/volume12/
amazon.co.jp/dp/B01KNLFH8A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any good scanlation groups with good taste in series like Kotonoha still active?

>Implying there was any to begin with
Scanlation groups are all a bunch of egotistic retards who think the world revolves around them

But it does revolve around us. Show some respect, leecher.

I'm a scanlator too dumbo, also fuck off niggerstream

Some of us are only humbly trying to make the stories available to the western world.
But if you only want to stare at the drama queens I wont stop you.

I wonder if someone will pick up beach volleyball manga

>Implying that's all I do
Wee lad

toranoana ripper where

Give me a free book to work with.

The group with the best taste is whichever one does the series you like.

Would you translate it if I got it?

Anyone out here willing to TL the last volume of 14 sai no koi? The previous translator throw a bitch fit, and yen press don't even have it on the agenda for the next 5 months, and that's at the very least.

There's some cute-ass shit happening in there, unbeknownst to anyone.

You willing to get raws?

Yeah, I got them, dog. I'll upload them to mega, if you're up.

He's wants a tool to rip from toranoana but nobody's going to write it if there's no example book to read and fuck buying one just to do it

So wait, there's like previews on that site? I can't navigate through the moonrunes.

That's the problem, I don't see any.

Someone scanlate Kasane.

Alright, I'll have a looksies, but if there's no typesetter or anything you're not getting anything

How do I get into the whole editing business? I want to learn how to clean-up a page, redraw and possibly typeset it.

Use digital raws to make cleaning unnecessary, look up a typesetting guide, and get someone else to do redraws.

Cleaning has a bunch of guides, just look one up and find the one you like best. For redrawing it's better if you have someone show you the ropes. Typesetting is RHS guide+ FWPA font guides.

Thanks, anons.

Here you go mega.nz/#!11FG0ZaZ!9oJJUqshDBHoXDSTm295SyJsuY0Y0-6S4woa2l00Cmo

If you decide to TL any of it, just shoot me the script at [email protected], I'll typeset it myself.

>mfw I will never be able to redraw, so I always have to wait for weeks for my redraw to "get in the mood" and do it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Stop being such a defeatist and learn how to redraw

Does the pastebin thing for EBJ still work?
I'm seeing OMD doesn't work with yahoo bookstore either. Those were all the options I had.

How do you learn?

Can anyone assist me in getting scans from Animatebookstore?
I was told by someone here to use nwjs and tiebaManga_downloader_alpha.nw , saying that that worked there even though it wasn't made for the site. I'm able to rip previews, but not whole manga. The same link that shows previews is used to show the full manga once purchased.

How do I get around this? Should I just use something else altogether? Is there perhaps a script or something I can use?

Updated OMD works for EBJ but it's not being posted publicly. If you want something cheap, Rakuten is still giving 550 yen coupons for new users for a few days and that's easy to rip.

The pastebin script worked for me some days ago. If they haven't changes anything since then it's still working.

changed*

Is there anyone interested in translating either Hi Score Girl, Pupipo, or Majimoji Rurumo?

Cielscans translator is gone and the group is pretty much dead, but I used to typeset it and I want to continue it. I have all the raws, and all the chapters are cleaned and redrawn. (for Hi Score Girl)

You asked that already, there is no way to do this with this tool because you can't input your account details or the cookie, this might be an option if there's an updated version

Then what are my other options?

turn your screen sideways/ use a 1080x1920 mobile or tablet.
printscreen and crop
Have fun

Give me a link to a free preview and I'll look into it.

Find me a translator and I'll do it
Assuming you mean Hajimari no Hako

animatebookstore.com/bookview/?u0=232567&cid=554258

Have someone write a tool

People who endrose screencapping should hang.

I don't, but if it's your only option then you have to

You don't know any CS student that could write a tool for you? The DRM on these stores is usually very simple.

Can somebody help Habanero scans with this?

pepperanon.blogspot.com/search/label/SCATTER

Its very exciting.

That guy that wanted to tl Bullet The Wizard still here?
I never got a response from last time.

I dunno how to completely automate it, but you can simply write a small screen cap script for AutoIt.
For your example, you simply open the Web Development Tools (Ctrl+Shift+I) in Firefox and switch to the Network tab.
You open a link formatted like this in a new tab: content.js?dmytime=717584
In there you will find parts of the links that it is actually downloading in your tool and also the original resolution like this: orgwidth=\"844\" orgheight=\"1200\"
Now you simply open Responsive Design View (Ctrl+Shift+M) in Firefox, input your resolution and use its integrated screen capping function.

Another method is to rewrite the pastebin tool for EBJ since it's structured the same way. You simply need it to dump the selected canvas over here.

Dumped canvas example.
(There won't be any difference between this or a screenshot.)

bump

I really need to check out phantom js or webkit and see if it's possible to make an universal canvas dumper

I lost all my fucking fonts. Where do you get them again?

You don't learn per se. You start with the cloning tool. Figure out what *you* can do with it. Figure out what you can't. Play with pens and pencils in PS until you think what you've done is good enough. This can mean five, ten, twenty, a hundred attempts before you get it right. But eventually you get what you want, and then your brain will know how to repeat the processes for the next redraw. Something can't be solved with conventional means? If you figure it out a way to do it yourself, you'll never forget it.

Is this good enough or i fucked it up?

What's the preferred font for inserting jokes in the translator's notes? I want the readers to know it's me talking, and not some kind of author's sidebar.

Put T/N or something before the text?

Don't you dare insert that bullshit if it's not absolutely required.

pretty much, but why add jokes?

STOP_DOING_THIS_SHIT.otf is the best font for such stuff.

Maybe he means explanations of some wordplay jokes?
If not, he should really stop.

>preferred font for inserting jokes
Pretty much "lol tits XD"
so yeah he should really stop

Nice reading comprehension guys. Really shows the level that these threads are at.

>inserting jokes in the translator's notes

Seriously. I just want to know if there's a typeface or something that you guys use when you want to write in the margins, like
>bow chicka wow wow wow
when the female lead lands on MC during a battle, and you want to make it clear that it's you saying that and not the original manga.

>when the female lead lands on MC during a battle, and you want to make it clear that it's you saying that and not the original manga.
nice bait user heres the (you)

Use the same font you use for regular dialogue, the reader will know the author doesn't write in the margins. Just make sure the text is the same color as the page background, usually white.

Thanks senpai, I worked hard on it.

just put note: or something before it
But don't do this, it's really gay

Kill yourself

this thread derailed really fast

just let it die and don't bump it.

Please someone help this man.

I'll upload a dump I think I got from here. Give me a few minutes.

mega.nz/#!MMI2iIzB!4xayJXM_VSu8qu3tGlZkARVxQFD37jbxZDL8jlRDJTU

Thanks.

How easy is it to get the Rakuten coupons? Do you have to insert a different credit card every time if you're buying something over 550? Don't they block you if you're always on the same IP or using the same card?

What sfx do I use the describe the action of contracting and expanding your fingers?

contract
expand

I haven't been blocked with the same ip yet, but I haven't used any credit cards either. You get the coupon as soon as you sign up.

>SHIIIIII
>SHUUUU

>fingers
what is the sfx in question (in japanese)

Easy. You can even use one of those 10 minute emails since there's no need to confirm your account.
In the checkout page there's an option to pay fully via coupons at the bottom, so just click that.
I did a couple and I don't think I got blocked, but if you're worried just use a proxy or something.

わきわき

It asked me for a Japanese address when I tried. Is there a way to skip that step or should I just use a fake one?

when you said contracting and expanding you meant like this?

Why are there different tiers in the coupons? Is the 550 yen one a premium thing now?

I don't think so, I had to do it every time. If you set the page in english I think it lets you set an overseas address which requires less information.

Yes.

No idea, just I chose that one anyway.

you could go full weeb and put waki waki, put grab grab, shit i don't know

Grab grab looks good.

I just realized books are more expensive. That explains the coupons.

books.rakuten.co.jp/rk/243868ee7aac32f089788d7b10698c26/
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/141447/volume12/
amazon.co.jp/dp/B01KNLFH8A/

They're not more expensive, Rakuten just includes tax in the prices shown on the page.

Isn't it illegal to add tax when you register a foreign address? In Amazon that's the final price and they issue a tax refund if it's charged accidentally.

EBJ always charges me tax even though I use a foreign address with them.

Weird. Maybe the law is shady when it comes to ebooks.

Just joke on the credits page. People don't want to see that when they're reading.

>typesetting useless sfxes ever

Glad I grew out of that autism

I was never into it. Sfx rarely matter at all, but the group does them so I'm fucked.
I hate sfx so much. Takes me twice as much to finish anything thanks to them.

Why not do what Yen Press does and just put a tiny "sfx: [...]" in the corner?