Poltards think the Frankfurt school invented some evil plot called cultural Marxism...

>poltards think the Frankfurt school invented some evil plot called cultural Marxism, despite never even reading the summary of any their books. Poltards don't know that 'school' is actually a misnomer for the Frankfurt school

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci#Hegemony
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Authoritarian_Personality
nypost.com/2017/09/06/homeless-man-attacked-man-with-hatchet-after-being-offered-food-cops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with your b8

Sage.

Nice, just bought 100k Franks

Shill thread. Cultural Marxism is an byproduct of the 'long march'.

Not even bait. Real people, real intellectual movement, not a multi-generational conspiracy.
Conspiritards are literally subhuman. We need to get rid of them.

GO AWAY, BATIN

they need a bogieman. You know, something to blame all of their problems on, so they could ignore the inherent flaws and mistakes of Western civilisation
today its cultural Marxism, tommorows its postmodernism, then its marxism, then its globalists, then its Chinese, then its someone else...or there will be nothing else

Name me one book by the frankfurt school thinkers that outlines a thoery to subvert the West in the way muh cultural Marxism tards say they do

KILL YOURSELF FOR RESPONDING TO BAIT WITHOUT SAGING
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
KYS OP FOR TURNING OUR BOARD INTO BAIT-FILLED SHIT
SAGE
PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS BEFORE POSTING

If a boggeyman finally gets us to a place where killing all commies becomes socially acceptable, then so be it.

Schools are a pit of weird cultural pressures. This is inevitable, given memetic evolution.
Radicals are intensely conservative of their own ideas.

I saged you retard.

What commies? You realize it's not 1917? Commies are laughing stock even on the left.

What's wrong, scared to be embarrased for believing in nonsense?

The only nonsense being discussed here is communism itself.

Who is discussing communism or arguing for communism?

sage

>Kurt Lewin and Tavistock
>Edward Bernays Propaganda book
>Sigmund Freud and Tavistock

OP BTFO

>think
I don't think it, I know it.

This is next level projection right here. What happened shill, accidentally take a redpill?

>posts something that has nothing to do with the Frankfurt school
>hopes I don't call out on his bullshit
>b-b-btfo
See

Joke's on you. I don't read books at all.

DID SOMEONE SAY FRANKFURT!?!?!?!??!?!?

Do have a bump, Flipper. People need to think more about school cultural pressures. It's important, and some groups already exist who are obsessed with it.

Kalergi Plan

Bump

Critical theorist from the frankfurter school are opposing postmodern leftism.
Poltards dont know shit except their dumb conspiracies

Has nothing to do with the Frankfurt school. Not even one connection. Kalergi is an aristocrat, the Frankfurt school were mostly ex communists.

Just look at the level of idiocy

Except that's a fucking lie. Commies are glorified to the 7th Heaven by leftists.

Do you know any leftists? Guessing you don't. Commies are the awkward Grandpa with mild dementia. Name me one mainstream left wing publication, like the BBC or the new York Times, that takes communists seriously. Stop looking at idiot students and loud minorities. No leftist in power gives a fuck about communism. Greece elected a communist and look what happened to them.

Hmmmmmmmm

Give me a source for your fake quote. I know for a fact Horkheimer never said anything like that. Creating a revolution wasn't even anything he discussed.
The level of intellect on here is laughable, you just fucking accept any old shit if it fits your biasis.

>today its cultural Marxism,
>Tommorows its postmodernism,
Also known as cultural Marxism

>then marxism,
>then its globalists,
Marxist international
>then its Chinese
Who are communists.

I'm starting to see a pattern, leftshitpol, a faint, shimmering outline of a large-nosed man rubbing his hands...

Not sure why you're assuming he's a leftist. I laugh at the stupidity of this board all the time and I'm an identitarian.
There is no basis for 'cultural Marxism' created by the Frankfurt school. It's a conspiracy theory in the most literal sense supported by cranks like David Duke.

What is your point?

>Commies are the awkward Grandpa with mild dementia.

Yes, both the American communist grandpa with mild dementia (Bernie Sanders) and the British version (Jeremy Corbyn) receive the vast majority of their support from University students, whose semi-coherent ideology is clearly a debased and infantile interpretation of their cultural Marxist upbringing. Useful idiots, however, do not need to understand the buzzwords they spout in order to be useful.

>Name me one mainstream left wing publication, like the BBC or the new York Times, that takes communists seriously

CNN re:

>expecting any of these idiots on Sup Forums to have any idea of the bullshit they spew.

Sup Forumstards can't even solve basic maths problems that appear here from time to time, do you actually think they spend time reading books?

Of course not.

>seeking peace through violence.
Uhhh, but we’re already peaceful

Chillax broderino

They're repeating their mission statement. Also antifa aren't necessarily communists.

Cultural Marxism was invented by Gramsci.

Basically he realized that a revolution in western European states wasn't forthcoming because the working classes didn't understand themselves as mere problems, but parts of other social groups like family and church. Basically, poor people "clung to" guns, religion, family, civil society.

Thus he postulated that "ideology" (our beliefs about what we are and what our lives mean, insofar as they contradict Marx's opinions about the same) must be independent of underlying economic structures to assume degree,and that ideology must be combatted with rhetoric in order to make the revolution possible.

Thus we need logical rhetoric that attacks the family and the church in order to make proletarian class consciousness possible (make poor period identify with their clear instead of with their family, church, or nation). Thus Marxism had to carry out a cultural change in order to prepare for the economic change.

Ive read Marcuse, ”Repressive Tolerance”

Cultural Marxism is a real thing

autocorrect =
mere proletariat, not mere problem

for those curious about Gramscis proposed political rhetoric, you can check out the Gramsci Reader, or

see
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci#Hegemony

Post the pertinent summaries then, if you're so sure that it's true.
>look ma I'm projecting!

>Pycoфил
>An Islamic faggot
What did he mean by this?

Kys kike. No one ever argued intention. This is the projection of their Jewish philosophy, it's end results are not debatable.

Another early classic of Cultural Marxism, that was produced by members of the "Frankfurt School":
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Authoritarian_Personality

Explain how this is linked with 'cultural Marxism'. I don't think you understood the book.

The argument you are trying to make is completely incoherent

Another book you've never read.
That's actually a good work of scholarship. Again, no mention of a conspiracy or intention to destabilise the West. How many straws do you have left?

>you have to read 10,000 pages of depraved kike shit to know that it is kike shit

>le gramsci may may
Gramsci explained how dominant values in society are created and propagated. And he is absolutely correct. No mention of any plans to overthrow the West via cultural Marxism.

So it seems you believe that any criticism of power structures is 'cultural Marxism'.

The cuckest place in Germany, FRANKfurt has literally France in its name
Really make you think

You do when you are spreading literal lies and fake facts. If you actually knew anything about their works you'd know guys like Adorno actually defend western civilization, particularly against the degradation of culture and music by capital.

what inherent flaws?

nypost.com/2017/09/06/homeless-man-attacked-man-with-hatchet-after-being-offered-food-cops/

you defend your lost cause very valliantly, but it is in vain because Sup Forums learned the truth as byproduct of obtaining insanity
what next, will you claim that Protocols are fake as well? How about Wikileaks?

So your argument boils down to 'because I said so'. Very rational. This is just a pathetic cope out by a man that can't accept he's wrong and that he was duped into believing nonsense.

Yes, the protocols are proven fake, even the likes of David Irving and Kevin MacDonald admit that.
What about wikileaks?

welp, your argument is "because i said so"

I'm not the the one making the positive claim. It's poltards that claim the Frankfurt school created cultural Marxism. I'm asking you to show me one book by any of the thinkers that outlines alleged 'cultural Marxism'.

Quotes on pictures are proof enough for the redpilled Übermensch

you go here where it is established as a fact, you have to disprove it
sorry-not sorry

You do realize backlinking in your post breaks your sage? Also images included with your post.
Use >postnumber
Not >>postnumber
If you want to sage. Also, it's not a downvote. Its a way to make off-topic posts without effecting the bumplimit. Basically allowing for polite shit posting in an otherwise good thread. Just use ctrl+f to find what
>146380625
links to.

>As if pol could ever calm down enough to bother

That's not how debating works in first world countries slav shit.

>ad hominem
check
>refusal to check my 4s
check
you can go offline now and bin your cutlery, progressive west citizen