My Wife is the Student Council President

How could this anime be better?

How new are you, this aired a few months ago for christs sake

Fairly new. I meant how it could be better in a good way

Can't wait for the ''Kaichou is sick'' episode in fall.

The "censored" versions were the best.

They could make Kaicho's breasts small-medium sized instead of nearly as huge as Rin's, thus making her redundant.

>making her redundant
>because of breast size

the most important thing in a show is that the girls have different breasts sizes, if someone has the same then they're redundant

i learned something new today *scribble down*

By making it a 24 mins show instead of a 10 minutes one

Make lolimom the main heroine.

>"My wife is an elementary school girl"

Fixed

Good ideas.

And making it 24 episodes long.

I did not like the other girl getting lots of screentime

But then i realized the show would get boring fast if it was just about Kaichou

not being haremshit

Good thing it isnt then

Triangle is not harem user. And it's not even really a triangle, more like a couple with a side chick sabotaging.

Either way, MC is lucky

that would be hentai

There are like four girls who want to fuck the male MC and one girl who wants to fuck the FemMC.

Ui is clearly 2-3 cups smaller than Rin. Ui's are bigger than average, but Rin is kyonyuu.

If you looked at the conceptual art the manga-ka posted, Rin was clearly designed to be a major character. She was designed from the outset to be the "rival" character and the opposite of Ui.

It isn't a harem, only two girls really like him. In the latest chapter, only Ui and Rin give chocolates in Valentine's Day. No other female character care about the MC in a romantic manner.

If they animate pic related with the nurse in the second season.

Not going to happen user, they want to sell more manga, so anything from the last two volumes probably won't be on there. The anime is all about making the manga more popular, and it is working. It seems to sell more volumes on average and it ranks higher on average in comic Rex. It is probably the anthonolgy's most popular series right now.

With a 10 minute x 13 episode format, they will probably cover the end of volume 5 to about volume 8. They might add some filler from the stuff they don't animate from volume 1-5.

It not even side chick sabotaging, it is more like side chick doesn't know she's in love, and she uses it is a pretense to grow her personal relationship with the guy she isn't sure she likes while trying to undermine the other one.

Boy are you going to hate season 2.

Does she at least stop being a cunt?

She already had a series where small boobs won against her big breasted rivals. They even had sex in the last chapter.

If the student council president was also small, it would look like a shonen rehash of that seinen manga.

Yes, she moves from the tsun side to the more dere side. Spoiler from the last chapter that probably won't be animated.

I can live with that

If there's ever been a girl more deserving to win over the the obvious canon paring, it's Rin.

rinfag please, at best she is going to force the series to end with no one winning, where she continues to fight Ui for Hayato's affection. At worse, she ends with no one because she is popular in Japan and the last thing they want is to pair her with any man who isn't the MC (or they just give her the yuri end with the midget).

Not enough loli-mom.

Lolimom hasn't appeared in 27 chapters, she's not coming back for a while.

Friendly reminder that the second season airs in the fall.

i guess i live under the rock since airing of OVA

If it makes you feel better, her new series is about a cat girl with Rin proportions who is the obvious main love interest.

It aired literally a year ago

Did not know this thanks user.

All I care about is that it continues to boost manga sales so the manga can continue for 10 more volumes. All the Ui and Rin animated fan service is just a side bonus.

Remove the blond lesbian.

Replace kaichou with her mom, Rins fine as is.

>animated fan service

Rude

Please, the blonde lesbian is awesome. I hope she gets more episodes in season 2 to spite you.

>best character not appearing
But why?

Please, no one is watching the anime for the story or for character development. They will skip so much shit you need to read the manga to fill in the holes.

What lesbian?

Hoping she doesnt get screentime though, this is not that kind of series

by blonde lesbian, you means that DFC holding secretary (or Treasury)? She has a good kissu scene.

is manga that good?

I like Kaichou as a character
Everyone else kinda sucks though.

Really? Here's hoping we get more of the censored versions, that was easily the best part of the show. I say that, but all that I found in my folder were pictures of the loli. I don't even know if I can post this anymore.

The manga is all about Ui, Hayato, and Rin now. Everything else is used to drive character development for those three. For example, that chapter about Hayato sucking Misumi-sensei's boobs, it was a chapter that focused on Ui's insecurity that Hayato likes big boobs because of Rin. Misumi-sensei was just teasing Hayato about it and he took it a step too far.

I would say it is actually the opposite, it is more about that the anime is that bad. I have a feeling that in season 2 they will probably skip less stuff because they don't want to catch up to the manga, plus photography bitch will get a lot of screentime, so a big chunk of volume 6 will be animated

By getting rid of that discipline committee bitch

Dont read the manga, and don't watch season 2.

She will be in way more scenes than season 1 if the manga is any indication.

i love my morally-uptight oppai tsundere going bad

She isn't as much "going bad" as she realizes that since Hayato has a thing for kyonyuu girls, and because of that she has a huge advantage over Ui (pun intended) as she is slowly realizing that she likes him.

i love my classic love triangle then

The thing is, the one in her new series is s kuudere vs. Rin who is a tsundere. So even if the body type is the same, you aren't getting a Rin expy in her new series. Awesoke if you like Rin's boobs, but not awesome if you like her gap moe personality.

Loli mom is literally a perfect character type.

Indeed

this was the best scene in the anime, perfect blend of sexy and comedy.

Truly a MILF

Holy crap that is cute

Oyakodon.