Sabinuki Kanojo

I've liked Cool Kyoushinja's stuff for a while, so thought I'd TL the first chapter of this. Interested to see any discussion/feedback.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#e89dcb727f544ddc
dropbox.com/s/noij84daio8huoy/Sabinuki Kanojo Ch01.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know everything about this manga just by looking at this 1 image.

Alright, I'm an idiot. Forgot to actually link to the thing. Here it is. bato.to/reader#e89dcb727f544ddc

Also as a DDL .zip: dropbox.com/s/noij84daio8huoy/Sabinuki Kanojo Ch01.zip?dl=0

I love you user.

Looks pretty interesting:)

This was a cute first chapter.

Cute. Not sure what wasabi has to do with anything, though.

>Sabinuki Kanojo
Wait is that the spin off to the Japanese Marriage and Procreation Propaganda anime?

>Wait is that the spin off to the Japanese Marriage and Procreation Propaganda anime?

Same author, so goodness I hope so.

As far as I can tell, the title's based on a Japanese cultural idea that somebody who prefers their sushi without wasabi is childish (because they can't handle the spice, I guess). Therefore it's saying that the girlfriend ('kanojo') is the kind of person who would go without wasabi on their sushi ('sabinuki'), so she's childish.

Yup, it's the Danna ga spinoff. I'm a fan of most Cool Kyoushinja stuff and I was surprised to see there was no translation for this - most of his stuff has been translated already, the original series is popular, and these characters were pretty well-liked. It's a little different to Danna ga - it's more of a romance/comedy with drama elements later on, without the propaganda-y vibes of the source manga - but it's still definitely got Kyoushinja's style.

I did not expect that punchline.
Good show, cool.

>3 hours later and still nobody dumped it
God damnit neo/a/

cute

Then do it yourself you special person you?

No related but that remind me that Metsuko ni Yoroshiku vol 2 never got updated.

Guess I may as well. I've fixed up Pg12 for the dump, since I only just noticed that I screwed up the typesetting on the titles there.

Cute chapter, thanks for translating!

Do they fuck?

Why didn't you translate the character introductins?

Thanks for doing this, i like it more than Ojojo if that means anything

Because there weren't any? Pretty hard to translate a source text that doesn't exist. Or at least, if they -do- exist, they aren't in the digital version of the manga, which is what I bought & used for the translation.

Glad to hear it! Personally I think Ojojojo is my favourite Cool Kyoushinja manga, but it's kind of an unfair comparison, seeing as I've read ~9 chapter of this and thirty-whatever of Ojojojo.

What is he saying?

Depends on who you ask. He's saying the 'I'll stay with you' line as in 'I'll be friends with you', but she understands it as him asking her out. So it ends up as a misunderstanding (which continues in the next chapters) where she thinks they're in a relationship but he doesn't.

fine work

Will there be more to come or was this a one time thing?

That panty flash though.

This could be good if the male doesn't hold back forever.

No concrete plans yet, but I'm hoping to do the rest at some point. They're short chapters, which helps, but I'm busy with university at the moment and it takes quite a while since I'm doing everything myself, including raw preparation, cleaning, translating, typesetting, etc. Hoping to release a chapter every month-ish, but it could be quicker or slower depending on how things go. Side-note - I'll try to respond to any more questions here if/when I can, but I'm gonna grab some sleep now (2:30AM in Australia), so it depends on whether the thread's dead by the time I'm awake.

Thanks OP, didn't realize that these two have their own spinoff. What a cute couple.

Hmm... compared to Danna Wakaranai, this feels less realistic somehow.