One Piece

So what's her deal? Is she actually a big shot in Mom's crew?

That's Pudding.

>sweet commanders
>pudding is so sweet
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's the deal with the three eyes?

I want to kiss and cuddle with Carrot.

Carrot is made to be raped.

Carrot isn't even worth the time to pull out my dick. I'd rather rape Pudding or Praline.

Disgusting

Oh yeaaaah. No wonder her forehead has been covered.

Good, I came here to bitch about Usopp.

Time skip happens, he's introduced back to the group, he's more confident, he's still go his same normal guy attitude but he's feeling braver.

Next situation they get in "WAAA I'M SCARED AGAIN AAAAAAAAAA"

Most recent episode he's on the floor crying saying he's afraid. If anything he seems like MORE of a coward than he was before the time skip. Why bother going through the character development with him standing up to Luffy, then developing over time skip to have him come to this quivering mass. I don't want him to be "cool guy" like Zoro, but this is just sad seeing the backtrack.

Mmmm, delicious rant.

Or Brulee

>instead of nel zel focusing on beach volleyball robin and nami we'll get dog and rabbit.

mixed feelings.

Why dog, and not wolf?

Really? We will?

They made him to be a much bigger bitch in the anime. It's retarded what Toei is doing to him.

oh shes a wolf? thought she was a dog.

just guessing the trends. We got two mermaids recently so something else I suppose or maybe the Movie characters.

Usopp gets much more highs in the timeskip arcs than before though

That's his main trait and Oda can't into character development.

Eww why are you posting ugly ass mutants?
She is the commander that got defeated.

What the fuck wanda

>Nami will cry for her beloved Sanji-kun next episode

Wanda's tits >>>> Nami's just based on the fact that Nami's bikini can barely even fit.

>She is the commander that got defeated.
So Urouge stirred her pudding real good is what I'm seeing.

>Urouge made love to her
>it was missionary position, he was on top so he won
>Pudding demoted, sold off to be wed

holy shit, i never realised carrots outfit was so lewd

They look like a pair of shaven testicles falling from her cloak.

I just want to see her fight seriously once.

I want to gape Carrots pussy and smell her cervix while she is 9 months pregnant.

But it really seemed like he was working on it, with the confrontation of Luffy, the identifying htat he has to use his ingenuity because he's not as strong. I was even okay with him defeating enemies by eating a really hot pepper or whatever, that was alright, he event ook advantage of it later.

But goddamn, he could be so great of a character...

I'm hoping one day the crew gets pushed to the brink and he is forced to eat a devil fruit and gain someone awesome. Hopefully Oda isn't so dead set on keeping him the viewers "useless guy just along for the ride" self insert.

I want him to make another one with Nami and Robin.
Basically every image set he makes now is just Absalom fucking every girl.

The benevolent minister Cracker!

Look's like Kurapika's princess

>nami's bra
Also Carrot's coloring make her looked like an anime theater character that stars in usual studio Ghibli-esque plot.

Its the only source to get good OP smut i guess. Can't really thing of anything else except maybe isao and minpei ichigo.

There's like 20 sets of them though. Granted, not together, but still. I want more obscure characters. Ginrummy for starters. Praline, Shirley, Nico Olivia, etc.

>Granted, not together
that's the point though.
>I want more obscure characters
if it's just them getting an invisible dick from somewhere, count me out.

I mean, it's gonna be some faceless dude no matter what though, right?

Not in the Nami and Robin set I was talking about.

Welp. Off I go to wank.

i think nel zel gets inspired by recent stuff.
So minks or recent movie.

Oh yea there was that OVA was there any good waifus in the ova ? Just robin and nami in alabasta like clothes

Big Mom wants to have all kinds of children of rare races.

I imagine her third eye is due to her race, and not devil fruit.

>Nopan

jebus how the fuck hasn't the anime caught to the manga yet

It can't, that's why. If it gets close they have to filler it back down

Luffy actually used a new attack against cracker

I guess pre time skip he was level 30 in a level 90 First half. He trains to level 120 only to end up in the level 300 new world which freaks him out.

If it is close, filler arcs. If not that close, but catching up slowly, adapt 0.5 chapters per episode and add intense half-minute staring duels in every other scene.

That was actually pretty epic-ly handled. Really want to see him get maimed pretty good by Big Mom, or something. Will give so many chances for character development.

>Luffy hears Urouge took out a commander
>"If I'm going to overtake the other WGs I'll have to take out THEM ALL then"
>Luffy thus confirms a fight with each commander...this arc

Tell me that isn't Luffy's style.
I dare you.

Also Urgoue for next alliance member pls Oda

>Finally a serious and powerful challenge that isn't a main antagonist
>Luffy gets his ass handed to him
>MUH NAKAMA SANJI GOMU GOMU NO KONG DONG HURRRRRR

this is the reason why I stopped watching it, 2 minute op and 3 minute recap followed by what you mentioned.

dumb frogposter

Oh god, I forgot the insane recaps and the opening that goes into overtime, too.
As if the QUALITY wasn't bad enough, the reasons to not touch the anime keep adding up.

Luffy would like Urouge. Urouge is a self reliant go getter who loves to take on people way stronger than him.

Aside from Doffy everyone Luffy has faced has been seriously vulnerable to G2/G3.
Luffy having to go G4 just to keep up with them is a serious upgrade.

MODS

Urouge also seems to have some respect for Luffy.
He noticed that a guy like Zoro wouldn't follow just anyone at Shabody,

Kill yourself frogposter

Yeah, The thing The Cracker might've been btfo by big black luffy, which is symbolic, sad, abd hilarious on it's own.

When did this part of the internet start being so Anti-pepe? he was ours before the normies really i haven't posted on Sup Forums in months

Does Sup Forums strive to be as confident as Urouge one day?

I do.

dumb frogposter

Kill yourself frogposter, it has always beem like that, spceially because frogposting means shit discussion quality

Ever since they actually ban pepe posters on this board.

You are literally, a dumb frogposter for not knowing this.

holy shit kys

I don''t care if you post on there but Sup Forums is a no pepe zone.

Are you Sawyer?

Yes

>Sawyer

Should've changed his tampon before making his newest video

Stop sucking toei dick

>there are people in this thread who actually believe THOUSAND ARM Cracker is finished

Isn't Usopp one of his favourite Strawhats? I thought he was just bitching about this particular episode.

It's only typical from the hack.

>people actually watch a lunafaggot
>Not only that but a shitty youtuber
Kill yourselves immediately

Anyone else got the feeling Law does not really care about taking down a Yonkou at all? I think telling the Strawhats it's the quickest way to weaken Kaidou was all part of his plan to take down Doffy, and now that Doffy is down Law is satisfied and only wants to survive Kaidou, not take him out.

I don't have a Slowpoke image right now, and I can't bother googling one, so you'll have to imagine it.

I mean, was that ever directly stated by him?
I've posted this before and usually got some decent discussion out of it.

Not sure if he outright said it, but is anyone even doubting it at this point?

carrot is trash
I'm glad we all agree on that

Well, he is a D., a Supernova, and promised Roccinante to live his life or some gay shit. So I can also see him wanting to be pirate king. But who knows.

I guess there is this part right here in chapter 729, where it seems Doflamingo sees through Law's plan. I.e. destroy the factory, and Kaidou does the rest. Not sure if it gets more explicit at some point.

I do not agree

Thoughts?

If you stopped responding to shitposters they would go away, you know?

As retarded as Law x Robin.

Not really, I can see NamixLaw happening.
Who do you ship Nami with?

Obviously.

Fat and hairy old men

when he masturbates, does he get extra dicks?

Cute.
Post more pls.

Sanji notices it first. He says Law is going too hard on Doffy. And then Law pretty much just says that all he wants is Kaido to rape Soffy's asshole.

There are also many cute doujins with these two.
Too bad half of them aren't translated.

Wanda had some Robin balloon tits going on in some shots. Was really inconsistent.

I find it nice. Many of the designs and colours in this arc (island, actually) remind me of Little Garden. Which is neat.

If he breaks the first dick.

Moar!!

That makes as much sense as RobinxSanji

>inb4 someone asks this in an SBS

>No panties
wtf I love Carrot now

>watched most recent video
>complains about others actually watching a LUNAfag/youtuber
KYS and stop false flagging. You probably watch his videos every week