>OAUGHHHHHHH... NAN..DATTO!?
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he was destracted by that fabulous hair

Utsukushii daro?

fuck off and kill yourself forced meme poster

>Scientists Baffled By Man's Incredible Ability To Job Every Time.

Is Vegeta jobbing again?

Nandatto!?

>Lasers! A saiyan's one weakness.

Why do people still watch this crap?

Its literally GT all over again.

At least the new ultimate forms in that series had some work put into them, not just literally recolouring the characters hair multiple times then calling it new & improved super forms.

Calm down, Rodriguez.

Super Saiyan God Yellow when?

of course not

It means that he's still a jobber after all these years

>Goku and Trunks just watching

Fuck vegeta jobbed so hard the grass turned green again.

Shut up retard Super is the best shonen airing.

stop being salty raditz

Look how shitty this is, they can't even keep the ground color consistent.

Retard.

black and zamasu goal is to eradicate all ningens they are doing a pretty bad job wasting so much time in a single planet and still so many people are alive on it

also why no one is asking black who he is?

It means he got Blacked.

they only hate humans

are you retarded buddy?
goku and vegeta are not humans neither those aliens in the planet babiri are human all of them have been called "ningen"
anyone who isn't a god is a ningen in the dragon ball universe

Why dont they all use ki swords? Slicing the enemy is better than just punching him.

What's even the point of having Vegeta around anymore, other than being a plot device to make Goku look stronger? He's been useless ever since the Namek saga. It's honestly embarrassing to watch him nowadays, fuck Toriyama.

SSJB Gogeta when?

>other than being a plot device to make Goku look stronger?

So whats bad about it? He IS just a side character and will never take the main spot. So using him to job / train is the best possible way in a universe that now pretty much has fixed power structures with the gods of destruction, guys like whizz or the king. Goku will never reach those levels with some zero G gravity bullshit, improving with a proper training partner is the only way.

>Black literally calls Vegeta an appetizer.

But I beat gods all the time in Xenoverse as a human warrior.

Just needs to git gud.

L-lewd

>other than being a plot device to make Goku look stronger

That's pretty much been his purpose since Namek. He's basically a measuring stick for new enemies. I don't understand why people are crying about it like it's a recent thing. This was basically his role in the entire series.

>He IS just a side character
He's literally Goku's rival and the character with the second most screentime in the show.

>fucking greenery out of no where
did he kick him through dimensions????

It's a laser sword though.

Keit-ai finds a way!

QUALITY

Thats the sound of a jobber doing his thing.

What the fuck, man. Does no one even bother quality checking this shit.

>Lasers!
Are you retarded? It was Ki sword.

STOP BULLYING BEJITA

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

I hope you actually don't believe that

Buddy, you must be super retarded if you don't realize that "ningen" means human you fucking ape.

bait

But humans don't do anything and are incredibly weak, why would greeny be butthurt at humans specifically?

K-KISAMA

It means mortal here.

why are you posting in Super thread if you don't even watch it you retard?

Without having watched the episode, this webm looks like someone cut together 2 unrelated scenes

do people legitimately like super? i swear it is fucking fanfiction level writing

>AND THEN GOKU TURNS INTO A GOD BY THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP AND FIGHTS ANOTHER GOD! THEN VEGETA BECOMES A GOD TOO BECAUSE ... ANYWAY THEY BOTH BECOME GOD V2 RANDOMLY BECAUSE LETS INTRODUCED EVEN MORE CONVOLUTED SHIT! OH SHIT NOW THERES ANOTHER GOKU! AND HIS HAIR TURNS PINK! AND HE BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF VEGETA!

like... what the fuck? is toriyama not satisfied with the billions he already made off the back of dragonball? does he really need to write this fucking garbage?

>Vegeta jobs
>Again

Whoa, I wonder if Goku will save the day??

>DATTO
You need new ears.
'datte' or 'dato' but certainly not datto.

Honestly it has some really great Sol stuff. The other stuff is just plain garbage of akira being senile.

Since when DB is not fanfiction level writing?

Interesting. Black says very clearly that humans with the aura of a God aren't gods. That's probably why Vegeta and Goku can't do shit against him. They're 'impostors'. If they really became gods, their hair would turn pink.
God, I can't wait to see that. The shitstorm is going to be of epic proportions.
And that Goku Black is certainly one of the other Gokus who exist in the other dimensions.

I wonder how Toyotaro is going to handle this fight

Don't you start again you fucking idiotic autist

> i swear it is fucking fanfiction level writing
No, that's GT.
>9/10 lines - I'm hungry, pretty much once per scene
>Almost every fight against every shitter - I'm getting excited
>Let's fight again
>I'm kaio and even though I barely knew anything about dragonballs, I somehow know about evil dragonballs
>Kami made evil dragonballs before he split, nvermind that he became kami after splitting himself
Should I continue? Actually fuck it, I'm getting irritated just thinking about GT.

>Vegeta
>Still a jobber
Fucking Hell

GT did nothing wrong

>filename

Lost it.

best subs to watch dragon ball super?, will only download the tournament and the future trunks / black saga though.

Dragon Ball has been like this since the beginning not sure why you're surprised.

Batman or Dragon Team

Best subs are Dragon Team

>Didn't even watch the episode

ningens...

Dragon Team is it then, thanks.

I wish the transformed states without the aura would be paler colors again, like how super saiyan was platinum blonde without the aura but yellow with it.

I just realized how odd her color pallet is in GT. It seems like they swapped her eye and hair colors from the original anime.

The guy on the Batman torrent is saying the subs are awful

There was just a sudden cut, with them skipping Vegeta flying all over the place. The location where Goku and Trunks stood always had grass, but Vegeta and Black moved away during their battle. Then Vegeta was kicked and ended up there again.

>at 3:18 he is asking for autograph not sign
That's a minor fucking thing, that guy is retarded.

so this is how buu felt when a smug over powered foe stabs you with a ki sword and you can't do shit about it..the irony i guess buu got the last laugh here

He is a dumbass. Also the other subs available are MUCH worse, believe me.

The guy is obviously autistic.

>See Zamasu and Black
>Push All-chan button
>All-chan comes
>Nee All-chan could you please erase these twe from existence? We'll play games all day if you do
>Ay, got it senpai.

Problem solved.

Too bad Goku is wayyyy too retarded/proud and fight hungry to even think of doing that.

W-wait guys...m-maybe this time Vegeta w-won't job...

Does someone have a link to watch it without terrible subs? I don't know where to find a decent version.

>it's goku
>but with pink hair

Is DBS the most innovative anime of its time?

Are there any other anime girl characters that have a handblade similar to what is depicted in this pic?

It's definitely the greatest anime of the decade, not like that's any hard feat.

Yell from Akikan.

Yell from Akikan

Akikan from Yell.

Post more QUALITY webms from Super please

Super saiyan god is the worst bullshit.

Why did Goku and Vegeta NEED another powerup to put them further ahead of everyone else? Why only them and none of the other saiyans?
Hell why do only saiyans get a god mode in the first place, if anything it should have been applied to all the heroes letting them flatten out the powerlevel nonsense that had built up over the course of the franchise, make people like Tien able to actually fight enemies again.

Because Goku and Vegeta are the most popular

Why does DragonTeam take so long? Is everything ok with them?

>Japanese have shit taste

Vegeta is the most popular when it comes to getting wrecked.

So when does Goku go SSG KaioKen x20 and end this bullshit?

They always take 3-4 days to release their subs.

I don't like Vegeta particularly much and I don't even watch Super, but seeing screencaps like this all the time is still kind of frustrating. Throw the nigga a bone already.

Never because last time he did that King Kai told him if he did it again he'll never be able to train again due to the muscle strain and he was absolutely devastated.

Didn't Goku take a Senzu bean?

>i swear it is fucking fanfiction level writing

like every fucking manga or anime ever