Can anyone explain why Philandro Castille deserved to die?

Can anyone explain why Philandro Castille deserved to die?

Sure thing, he was a nigger.

DONT CALL MY NAME DONT CALL MY NAME

>philandro

armed robbery

>he was a nigger.
Came to post this

Can anyone explain what a fallacy is?

black skin

>deserved to die?
who lives forever?

> Philandro

isn't that a herb or spice or something?

He didn't. The cop was in the wrong here, unlike most shootings. This is a rare occasion I side with a victim.

>don't reach for the gun
>hol up man
>don't reach for it
>*smacks lips*
>don't reach for it
>i'mma have to reach for this
>don't reach for it
>i's goin for muh gun
>don't reach for it
>i'm gonna-
BANGBANGBANGBANG

wasn't this the one where the cop told him to not reach for his gun, and then he immediately did?
and got shot?

Because he was too stupid to keep his fucking hands visible -

he was a nigger.

This. The one thing he did wrong was reach for papers when he shouldn't of done so. Even then, it's only "wrong" in the strictest of police procedure. The cop panicked and shot an innocent man.

Castille was killed as a consequence of a few things involving the (perceived) propensity for blacks to be criminals, repeated interactions between law enforcement and criminals turning deadly, and a heightened paranoia stemming from recent retaliatory officer slayings.

I’m not of the opinion that his killing was justified.

He was dumb and a nigger. That's a double whammy....fuck him

Yes, because when you're suspected of armed robbery, apparently the correct thing to do if stopped by the police is to pull out your gun instead of your ccw permit.

This.

that's some good looking bread

the cop was telling him to get his wallet and he had a legal fire arm that he repeated told the cop that he had and when he reached for his wallet the cop saw the gun and shot him repeatedly infront of his wife and child because he was scared shitless

cops are more paranoid than a guy high on a hard substance, if they even think you have a weapon they will not hesitate to fuck you up

He was a rare case of someone who actually dindu nuffin.
Too bad niggers can't shut up about Mike "gentle giant" Brown

This right here.

He is part of a race of people who routinely act violent and aggressive when confronted, especially by police, and who also commit over 50% of all murders despite being a small segment of the population.

I agree he didn't deserve to die, but his death is the result of the image that niggers have created and purpetuated their entire lives, they have no one to blame but themselves.

>inb4 *right wing qualifier* followed by *left wing position*

I live in South Louisiana so I've had my fair share of run ins with thieving violent niggers, but yeah the cop was completely in the wrong here. Even if he probably did the world a net benefit by removing moon cricket, I don't like that simply having a firearm in the car escalated the situation to the point where deadly force was on the officer's mind. I remember being specifically disappointed when the NRA didn't raise a fuss about it.

Not his wife...baby momma. Your argument is null and void as you are plainly ignorant of the facts regarding this case.

Next

He had active warrants and reached for something after being instructed not to.

Same thing would have happened to a white nigger.

Also, no matter what race you are, if you get pulled over you keep your hands on the steering wheel, you say my papers are in glovebox and i'm going to reach for them now. Policeman says okay, and you do so. If policeman at any time says STOP, you stop and keep your hands visible and still.

Never will be any shooting of any kind if you do so. Be slow and predictable and you will always be fine.

He didn't, the cop panicked like a retard and shot him for no reason. Unlike Mike Brown he actually dindu nuffin

He was just in the wrong country at the wrong time.

I'll put it succinctly: Nigger

Cop had a jumpy trigger finger and Castille didn't help by reaching into his pocket.

And that point it's just best to reach your hands up and let the cop take your license himself. Put that shit on the dashboard.

This^^^

You mother fuckers have bitched and moaned so much about these other degenerate fucks that deserved to die, trayvon Michael brown, now no one listens when someone does gets shot for no reason.

Honestly this is one of these cases where the nigger did nothing wrong.

He was innocent compared to Brown and Trayvon or whatever their name was because he was actually doing what the cop said and yet he was shot.

Here is the problem that other nignogs will not see that this is truly a case of police acting but will throw it together with all the niggers who actually were shot because they deserved to

He had outstanding warrants, he informed officer he had a gun, he kept moving his hands when officer said STOP. He did indeed do somethin'.

I was just thinking about this the other day. Just an unfortunate situation, he made a mistake reaching for his wallet after declaring he was armed. The cop was way too jumpy. Lesson here is don't declare unless your state requires it. Or declare by handing over your permit with your license. Usually just seeing that permit will put an officer at ease, they know you aren't a criminal.

Isn't this the guy whose girlfriend shouted 'hes got a gun' over and over?

t. listened to the liar sheboon screaming into her phone. didn't pay attention to what actually happened between cop and perp.

This. it's like people have never seen how stupid monkeys act around cops

if you have a CCW and you get pulled over the last thing you do is say "i have a gun" that will put the officers on defense and escalate the situation. the proper thing to do is to get your drivers license and your CCW out and hand them both to the officer when he asks for ID.

had he done this and kept his baby momma quiet he would still be alive today.

source: I have a CCW and I have been pulled over i did this and had no issues.

Only a nigger can be dumb enough to get shot for having a gun in an open carry state

You can also volunteer to exit the vehicle first and allow officer's partner to retrieve your papers.

/thread

The only thing Castille was a victim of was his own culture creating paranoid cops.

Amen! It amazes me how illogical white self haters get when a black gets shot by a white. That's what decades of brainwashing has done to the average white mind though. They are so desperate to find a white person to crucify that they will lie for a black or other non white to make up for white people winning so much.

in what world do cops do that lmao, are you ignorant or what.. cops do not reach inside of a vehicle or inside of another persons pocket especially not without gloves or clarification of what's inside of said pocket

I understand that it's because cops have been randomly shot after they pull people over, but the procedure thing feels like bullshit. Follow my instructions exactly, and if you don't, I might kill you for the crime of having a busted taillight.

Because Adam sinned against god. As sinners we all deserve death.

he probably shouldn't have gone for his gun when the cop told him to stop, but he didn't deserve to die, and he legally held that gun too. the cop was skittish as fuck and the dude was complying for the most part, I'd say the cop definitely fucked up even if it wasn't intentional.

>be me driving my dads truck
>get pulled over cop asked for insurance
>open center console dads 357 lying there
>cops freak out
>my hands are in the air before they can draw their guns

And guess what they didn't fucking shoot me, crazy right.

Bingo. Cops aren't born being suspicious of blacks. They get that way through experience of dealing with them.

if blacks weren't in this country it would just be white people taking their place/positions in the long chain of bad people, your argument is invalid and is a form of descrimination

>I might kill you for the crime of having a busted taillight.

No, he was shot because he had a firearm in view and kept moving his hands around in the vicinity of it despite being repeatedly told to stop.

He went for the gun. you can hear the officer say dont go for it. Phillando still goes for it.

You must be new. user, he's a nigger. Getting a ccw rewrites following laws and paying money. Responding appropriately to an officer requires iq above chimp level. Niggers are incapable of either.

99% of the time, this will be the case. I know cops can't read minds, but murdering someone for not reacting the proper way is still wrong.

Niggers shouldn't try to pull guns in front of spics.
A spic isn't going to give two fucks about being called a racist.

Deserve is a harsh word, he was a dumbass for acknowledging the fact that he had a concealed weapon in the car, he wasn't legally obligated to disclose that fact, inner city cops are the most jumpy trigger happy motherfuckers, you're honestly putting yourself in more danger disclosing the fact that you have a weapon

And don't be a faggot if they want to hold your gun til the end of the stop. Most won't disarm but if they want to, don't go all "AM I BEING DETAINED! SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".

The cop was a spic.
>Jeronimo Yanez
Or was he yet another
>dark-skinned white man

Bang bang bang

Murdering cops is also wrong.

I was speaking in more general terms about police and traffic stops. They can stop you for relatively trivial reasons and depending on the situation, you can end up murdered like Castille.

>Officer Jeronimo Yanez
A reminder that the cop wasn't whytepepo.

Black people cant follow simple directions and they can’t understand English

Yea it is sad and he didn't deserve it but he could of most likely prevented it by reacting differently. Sometimes people make dumb mistakes and it cost them their lives.

>"police officer was in the wrong"
>Officer Jeronimo Yanez
Are you implying this officer, who happens to be a person of color, was in the wrong?
Are you being racist to a person of color?

so? I had a spic cop and a white cop jump me for moving my arms around as I was talking cause i'm not a fucking wall, i'm a human being and I move around but just moving my arms was enough for them to decide "okay, JUMP HIM" no warning, no nothing, treated me like shit, cursed me out, called me every name in the book and I am half white, half colombian, no record, was at a psychiatrist meeting and the bitch called the cops on me without me knowing and that shit happened

also tazed me twice(cause the first time I ripped it out of my back), slammed me into walls on purpose, there's a dent in the wall at the office where they rammed my head into the wall.

Have your shit ready to go before the officer gets to the window.
>keys on dash
>driver's license
>proof of insurance
>registration
There's no need, NONE, to be reaching for anything.

Just like going through the drive-thru, have your shit ready BEFORE getting to the window.

>I was yelling at the top of lungs
>swinging my arms around
>someone called cops
seems legit

he didnt reach for his gun. he was kinda stupid though. The cop too. He told the cop that he is legaly carrying a weapon and then the cop said thats okay, just dont reach for it. Then the guy keeps saying he wont do it - but at the same time he is trying to pull out his wallet from his pocket or something because the cop told him to give him his id. The cop then keeps yelling not to reach for the gun, while the guy keeps saying that wont do it and is just getting his ID.
The cop should have just told him very clearly to put his hands on his steering wheel and stop messing around with his pockets. And the guy should have kept his hands visible after telling the cop that he is legally carrying. Both didnt handle the situation well

If he didnt tell the cop about his gun the cop probably wouldnt have noticed and everything would have been fine too.

so you guys want to talk about fucking cops, talk if you have experience dealing with them, this society is fucked up. america fucking blows, anyone who defends it is blind to all the problems that are rampant, there's so much fucking corruption that I honestly hope kim follows through with his threats to nuke the states. maybe people would then understand that they need to chill the fuck out. it's a fucking joke, america is basically a death machine and if any of that shit had happened to someone else that happened to me then they could have seriously gotten hurt or killed.

>shouldn't of
NIGGER ALERT

He just did 2bh

never did I say I was yelling, I went in for a meeting, never yelled once, lady called the cops on me cause I told her I wasn't taking the meds and she didn't like the clothes I was wearing. Keep being ignorant moron, I hope a cop fucks you up one day in front of your family

Why did she call the cops on you, marica?

read

he was baked and spazzed so the cop smoked him

>dozens of PR staffers and designers could only make that fucking sheboon a 2/10 at its peak
Goddamn

>shot by a white
>officer Jeronimo Yanez
I guess it was a dark skinned white man.
Not a lot of whites named Jeronimo.
I'm thinking it's probably zero.
If niggers and spics have a problem, why do whites have to be dragged into the discussion?

sauce?

C R U S T
R
U
S
T

That's why other animals die also?

you should have seen that bitch's face when I told her that, it was like she immediately became visibly angry/upset that I wasn't following her orders and doing as she told me to. those people don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves, they are there to distribute pills and that's all. human life is nothing to some people, that's fucking scary. I can understand why people take hard drugs cause there's so many fucking people who don't value human life at all, all they care about is their job and their income. and I am just a 28 year old neet trying to make a life for myself and stay clear of trouble, those pills were fucking nuts, make you insane, like they literally force a smile on your face after you take the pills, that's how fucking weird they are. don't trust anyone that's not your family(assuming you got people in your family you can trust)

People are saying isn't white on black racism.
Cop in question isn't white.
You're not white.
You are a shitskin.
Learn the difference.

watch the dash video and its as clear as day. If you cant see it then get ye gone

Get a job faggot.

He was terminally ill, suffering from the Negro.

His mercy was swift.

He was a fucking animal who dared to talk back to a police officer. How hard is it to submit.

It's not a question of whether or not someone "deserved to die", but a question of how negligent or criminal a police officer is in trying to carry out their duty.

Anyone answering the question directly is falling for a straw man presented as a question.

Deserves hot nothing to do with it. He fucked up. Didn't follow direction. Cop didn't even want to shoot, but you can't let someone who matches the description of a suspect grab his gun, regardless of intention.

>"human life"
>"half columbian"
You're 100% trash, shitskin.

kek
>soclose

This was one case I have to agree with BLM on. I mean, wtf - he let the officer know he had a gun. He was doing everything right - fucking cop should be in prison

Most of you cop haters never watched the whole video. The thug wasn't reaching for his ID. He had already handed that to the officer earlier in the video. Watch the video and pay attention.

Do you remember what the pills were called?

Racists.