Four'north Africans' attempted to rob me from my bicycle and then my bag, they didn't succeed but I took some hits...

Four'north Africans' attempted to rob me from my bicycle and then my bag, they didn't succeed but I took some hits, didn't hit them enough though
Why are these people all the same, why do they portray their hyena-mentality? also how to prepare myself physically for the happening, I had three chances to make something happen but I didn't take advantage of most of these, I need to improve

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Jovita-Mendez-San-Diego-Immigrant-Passes-US-Citizenship-Test-Despite-Barriers-452171623.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy a gun.
If you can't buy a gun, move to America, where people are free, and buy a gun.

Mate moving to America as a european is fucking hard.

Good job fending em off OP have a drink, realize yurop is fucked and move to merica.

no its not, literally just show up and say some shit with an accent and you'll be rich

buy guns from the sandniggers

you need inner rage to succeed.

Fucking this. It is like America doesn't want to be white anymore.

sauce?

Slide thread.
OP is a kike shill.

No mate, there is no direct line to green card or permanent residence, even for highly educated, succesful europeans.

First off, train your observation skills, always calculate the threat value of any individual you meet or locale you're in. Would you like a minute or a second to put up your dukes? Retards are always lost in their endless music or mobile gaming and never see the sucker punches.
Pick up any sort of physical exercise, do whatever you like as long as you break a sweat. Then train classic boxing and maybe some judo on the side, there are fancier martial arts out there but those are for looking good in movies, not putting niggers to the ground.

wrestling,
Brazilian Jui Jitsu
boxing
Thai boxing.

Pick one.

Sorry you had a bad day, user.
xo

Capsicum spray, buy one that isnt made in china for higher quality.

Order this. Wear it around your waistline tucked in pants. Once you get jumped whip it out and hit their thighs, or torso, its extremely painfull, dont hit in the face cause eyes, unless its a kill\die situation. Practice wielding it, there are some tutorials on jewtube. Exercise too, weapon is only as strong as its wielder.

It's because snowniggers always try to act superior and then they get beat up.

i'll whip her up some batter.

>Some shitty metal thing
>Not just pulling a gun and shooting the nogs

Lmaoing at your life.

frankly Krav Maga is superior.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Jovita-Mendez-San-Diego-Immigrant-Passes-US-Citizenship-Test-Despite-Barriers-452171623.html

Jews aren't gonna get a mention in this one? wow... Maybe we trained the blacks to be violent in secret training camps in israel and then unleashed them upon the world as a part of our great agenda?

The dirty juden shows his face.
You know of the exact role your fellow tribesmen have played in the influencing of Black on White hate. It's ok though because as a filthy Jew, you'll just play your trump card and deny any moral responsibilty, let alone acknowledge the problem.

12 months ago I had no idea who, nor what was responsible for the filth that floods our societies, today I know. And your day will come.
Now go you filthy kike.

Its a short whip made out of leather, brainlet.
I doubt you have the guts to shoot someone amerishart, what would judge goldberg say, something about exceeding the norms of self defence perhabs?

>move to america and abandon your homeland
fuck off faggot

I wanna move to America badly, Europe sucks dick if you're not a muslim nowadays

kill yourself nigger shill

I'm climbing now as a sport, used to judo aswell but quit a few years ago, gonna pick up boxing probably, a few direct hits would've been possible but I didn't have the balls or the experience...
thanks bae xoxo
wrestling and bjj is not for 4v1s man, boxing and any variant is better methinks
kek, looking either like an angry east bloc dude if I become bulky enough, or some retard naruto fanboy...
negerzoentje, wat moet ik tegen 4 kankermarokkaantjes

What do you expect from makakken? They are all ugly and retarded scum.

why didn't you just shoot them.

seriously... you europeans confuse the shit out of me. JUST SHOOT THEM WITH YOUR GUN.

I don't blame you for not knowing how hard it is to emigrate into your own country, but trust me : it's fucking hard. I've tried.

The people you are talking about are raised the same.
Depending on what kind of Africans they are, they may be breed to be aggressive.

>Why are these people all the same, why do they portray their hyena-mentality?

It is because they:
>Have a mountain poorfag Berber culture that is all about goatherding and protecting your wife and goats from some other guy stealing/raping them
>Are jealous Muslims
>Are cousinfuckers
>Are ugly manlets
>Are low iq failures
>Are owners of the household if their fathers aren't at home
>Are degenerates who pretend to be Muslims but still smoke weed and sometimes drink alcohol/use harddrugs and go to fuck prostitutes
>Have no place in our society, were placed here by the Moroccan and Dutch government only because some fat fucks needed cheap labour
>etc.
Aka they are kutmarokkanen

Is that the key ring for your penis cage keys, cuck?

also muslim thrash is far more ethnocentric than westerners, how to deal with that in the future? Moroccans are the worst sandniggers in almost every country they go to, how come? why do they always manage to end up as criminals or fuckups? is it genes? Moroccan-Islamic culture?

I don't know senpai, I just wanted to chill and they wanted to take my bicycle. It's proven to me again that Moroccans are the trash you see on tv.
I WOULD IF I COULD
fucking Americans
with their guns and shit
If it had been a 4v1 gun fight they knew it would've been one of them, for me, and then they'd have my bicycle. No group of robbers are stupid enough to let you just kill one of their own, so they'd back off.
Sometimes I think concealed carry should not just be lawful, but enforced.
Moroccans are the worst breed.
you might be right
God why of all people did we have to import Moroccans

I want one of these. Like real life Castlevania.

>what would judge goldberg say

This is why you use a revolver so you don't leave brass behind. Police don't even bother investigating when they find some hood-nog full of holes.

>how to prepare myself physically
You need to be the guy ready to start trouble at any time. Never let anyone step in front of you or cut in line. You'll never live in fear again.