This manga will popularize muscle in japan

This manga will popularize muscle in japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84cVizR6sPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l2_GgKmgUFo
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Blue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, what does /fit/:The Manga call itself?

Gachimuchi already popularized it user.
Were you living in a cave?

Is this an accurate representation of a day at the gym?

I hope this manga goes on for a while and we get to see them make some actual progress.

I want to shoot myself because I read the first two chapters and forgot to follow it so I forgot the title

Danberu nan kiro moteru?

yes

No, this is

Yes.

had to do a double-take. Took one look at the picture and thought this was that flying witch manga spin-off or something.

>he doesn't know aniki

I hope it also popularizes gyarus again.

Depends. At least in poland if you go to your small local gym it's 100% accurate, but if you decide on some well known brand gym it's just dyels and cardio bunnies.

>what is jojo

Stopped being muscle men after Part 4

It's explicitly stated to be a strongman/athlete oriented gym
No, just reinforced the stereotype that it's a gay thing

a series about gay twinks?

>jojo
over-rated shit

I fucking hope. I want more muscle girls in my anime and manga

Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Well, found myself another reaction image.

Yea, verily.

Most gyms make you wear a shirt, but late at night when it's only the dedicated bodybuilder types it's not far off.

the girl leg curling an incredibly light weight a hundred times is actually very accurate.

Sweaty crotch, how accurate.

yes for powerlifting gyms
no for everything else

leg curls like that are bad for your knees i hear if you don't go light.

THICK
MUSCLE
CHICKS

this thread has inspired me to jerk off to my favorite muscle girl h manga. thanks Sup Forums

When it comes to girls,
If it isn't /fit/ it's shit.

arn't men obsessed with their physique associated with homosexuality in japan?

Not like it's any different anywhere else in the world.
Once you get past ottermode you stop lifting for chicks and start lifting just for the 'mires of men.

I lift to treat depression

I thought they lift for this
youtube.com/watch?v=84cVizR6sPQ

I present to you, the man with the best ass.

Is it working?

yes.

And then you begin lifting to leave humanity behind.

it helps,
at the very least I can lify away anxiety attacks

This is how japan sees lifters.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2_GgKmgUFo

what the fuck
They are also treated as comedic relief/target of ridicule apparently.

Probably, a manifestation of an inferiority complex towards Americans.

/fit/ is leaking

>tfw want to get HUGE like my anime characters
>zero motivation ability
>hate physical activity
Aren't there drugs or something for this now? Like steroids and shit that don't shrink your junk?

never been there

You still need to put in a fuckton of work to gain muscle on gear. There is no magic pill.

>>tfw want to get HUGE like my anime characters
>>zero motivation ability
>>hate physical activity
Just give up on life now, fampai. Your life clearly isn't going anywhere worthwhile.

same,
I did lift but I just got to strong fat,
I could lift like crazy because I enjoyed the rush or whatever people call it, but I just didn't have the discipline to keep on a cut...

>tfw want to get HUGE like my anime characters
>zero motivation ability
>hate physical activity

So you wanted to become the very definition of a meathead, all muscles on the outside and no muscles in your brain?

>Implying

You literally get more muscle while on steroids and NOT working out compared to people not on anything and working out.

Sure sure, need to 'work hard', whatever.

it's a shame cause buff japanese men are hot

no. it is.

darn. Maybe in the future they'll get it right, and I can go Netero-mode as an old man.

No, ideally I'd stay with my current level of intelligence but then just pack on the muscles, without having to exercise or change my eating habits. But that's a fantasy, which is why I'll stay a wimpy fuck with a beer gut. though if I was already ripped I think I could enjoy working out and shit, but it's just no fun at all for me right now

>You literally get more muscle while on steroids and NOT working out
You will, but please don't ever do this. You'll look like soggy oatmeal because your muscles develop unevenly and in weird proportions. You need to go to the gym or at the very least do bodyweight exercises.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. Steroids reduce the rest time needed enabling you to work out more frequently without diminishing returns and provide you the test needed to maintain the a larger muscle mass, which then goes away after you stop taking them. Only thing that magically grows muscle is going through puberty.

might be the first time a manga actually got a lifting excercise/regiment semi-right or even realistically close to functional.

>get on steroids
>not work out
that is a terrible idea

no, it's true, there's been done studies and a roided person has faster muscle gains without lifting than a person lifting with no roids. probably to a point.

>Implying once again

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Blue

You sorry fool.

>No, ideally I'd stay with my current level of intelligence

So a meathead. I doubt you can be very intelligent with null self-discipline.

Of course it's dumb, but what I mean is that a guy on steroids will get absolutely amazing results by working out compared to someone not on steroids, with really almost no effort.

The idea that they 'still have to work super hard for any gains!!' is ridiculous.

Yeah but lifting a low weight a load of times is not going to do anything for you.

If you can't leg curl heavy pick another leg exercise and do it with a decent amount of weight.

What do girl abs feel like?

>The bull’s testicular weight and semen quantity and quality have been observed as reduced, however this seems to be less of an issue when compared to the dam's difficulties in calving

So muscles make your ejaculation weaker? God damn.

Yeah, but then you reach a point where you don't grow your muscle passively anymore. You'll still look dyel.

>The idea that they 'still have to work super hard for any gains!!' is ridiculous.
Except it isn't. Do you think Arnie or other bodybuilders just cycle/cycled test and do no work?

meant to post

HOOOOOOLY DAMN, I'm crying here holy shit.

Nah, that's just a side-effect of the genetic mistake.

These bulls wouldn't really be able to stay alive in nature.

no, steroids do
like male abs. In fact, having abs is inherently masculine, hunter gatherer women would not naturally have abs.

this

Seeing cute 2D women go wild with lust at the sight of muscles is making me really motivated to lift.

reverse motivation for you

She still likes him though

when he's in his sweatshirt, because he has a pretty face

>a fit girl will never mark you with her scent

>I might come
What a fucking slut, holy shit.

Methonium should draw this couple next, although he just put out another tall /fit/ girl + short guy.

Settle down, she's saying she might come to the gym.

she already signed up and is in the gym at that very moment

Is this the new "walking home gently"?
She clearly means she's gonna cream herself.

>source will never be posted

Huh, didn't know someone from Poland was here to comment. Yeah, small gyms around here really do look like this.

Sauce?

Fuck off.

I started lifting last week, never lose motivation brother.

I'm signing up as we speak.

>Muscle Yuri + Loli
It's already happening!

Female bodies do not work like that.

Stop deluding yourselves.

Same author as Kengan Asura, which has muscle men beating the fuck out of each other and some women literally saying they will cream themselves.

Yes, she is saying she might come.

It's literally already been given

>Yes, she is saying she might come.
Gently?

source?

What planet are you on user?

>It's not realistic!
Fuck off.

saucenao

Hello Tumblr.