How do whites in latin america maintain control when they're a minority ?

the usa is still 52% white and it seems whites have already been marginalized

We are worshipped

WE

CHOCOLATE WITH SPRINKLES

WOZ

They all have mongrelized blood anyway

>whites
>latin america
kek, good one leaf

when uruguay is 85% white, Argentina is 82% white, and i'm sure canada is still a large porcent white, you guys re fuck.

SPANISH INQUSITION?

burgers are fuck

its because the U.S acted like a sponge that was sucking up all of the third world immigrants.

LatAm is colorblind

When the natives get restless they shoot a bunch and that calms them down for 50 years or so.

N CONQUISTADORS

This it's Juan Pinto Zamorano de facto owner of Chilean public transport (we have privatized public transport)

Notice anything?

KANGZ

1) they can't oppress whites over there because there are always watchful eyes of the (still mostly white) western governments
2) most of the "whites" in brazil are meds or med halfbreeds, esp portugese, which are a little bit closer to the indigenous peoples in a lot of ways
3) most of the "nonwhites" are actually mestizo which means they're halfbreeds between (mostly portugese) sailors and the indigenous peoples.
4) the so called "whites" are still nearly half of the population there
5) not a direct answer, but i would recommend looking at life in south africa for whites right now, where they're a much smaller minority. things aren't going very well for them and that is even with the pressure from western governments for them to be treated fairly.

2 and 3 were basically the same. my bad.

those are men in OP pic

how do jews maintain control of the united states when theyre also a tiny minority?

>ana de armas
>man

if only

south american standards for white include castizos (not white)

UMA

Slightly less white guilt basically