Apparently this is a picture from Zimbabwe...

Apparently this is a picture from Zimbabwe. It's supposed to have something to do with local nigs stealing land owned by white people. Does anyone have more context behind it, and what breed of Aryan dog is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=g3u5CxS3j5M
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34
youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=34m55s
cataraquiridgebacks.com/m-les---boys-1.html
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzutWQ6IfXAhUm94MKHccPDRsQFggsMAA&url=https://www.amazon.com/Cry-Zimbabwe-Independence-Twenty-Years/dp/1919854029&usg=AOvVaw389YWDSW6lqzsKjUhTX-gH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudd_Concession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean zombabwe

The breed is a Rhodesian Ridgeback

Wypipo shocked native black people want their shit back

These white women have had to endure the most gruesome rapes by the worst being there is on earth. God give them courage.

Interested in this too. Is the tale so brutal as the one of how Cecil Rhodes stole the land from the niggers?

The Rhodesian Ridgeback, the ideal white man's companion. Bred to hunt lions, repurposed to hunt niggers.

Lel. I'm running through some wikis on this. Apparently, Rhodes (the man who stole the land) made a scholarship legacy before he died. Bill Clintons education was funded by that scholarship. His education was funded by blood diamonds.

Ownership is not your ability to keep something, but the agreement of others not to take it away. If it were simply the ability to keep something, there would not be a reason for the word 'ownership'.

TL:DR
Blackies invade the government and fuck over all the whites because marxism

Generally speaking, this type of thing targets wealthy whites living in Zimbabwe who were born in the country. Mobs of armed blacks get together and forcibly remove the white descendants of colonizers from their homes. Sometimes, they'll hire (mostly toothless) security to protect them, or get a dog like the one in the picture. The whites will sometimes try to reason with them, claiming that they're as "African" as them but the blacks obviously don't give a shit.

It's exactly what it looks like. The whites have no recourse, and should get out as soon as possible. It's a lawless hellhole.

>back

lol like the blacks actually built those farms that fed the country

I don't know how you get anything done with a whole pack of feral savages just sitting outside your home like that. They're effectively under siege.

tl;dr on Zimbabwe: youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

Did you get this off reddit?

Mow those niggers down

cheers

that's an absolutely brilliant video

With the economy failing, Mugabe intensified his land reform program by authorizing redistribution of white-owned land. Some veterans of Zimbabwe’s independence war begin staging land invasions. Here, a farm manager’s wife and daughters are blocked from leaving their house by war veterans in Centenary district, March 29, 2000. (AP Photo/Rob Cooper)

2000? It looks so much older, judging by the car and the clothes for example. I guess that's just the state of things there. thank you.

I wonder what happened to them

Seven brutal years my old man fought as a young Paratrooper in Rhodesia. He set about the gooks with his GPMG, clearing the way for Rhodesia to remain the 'bread basket' of Africa. That was until Britain stuck their noses in and handed it on a plate to the Kafirs, now it's a desolate shit hole. Go figure.

>gooks
funny, that's what a Rhodesian guy in a doc I just watched about it referred to the nigs as

youtube.com/watch?v=g3u5CxS3j5M

are you proud of the part he played?

I don't get why whites don't form militias and go around massacring niggers. Of it is an "us or them" situation, there is no reason not to fight. Whites vs disorganized niggers. We know who wins.

Those niggers are eating rats/each other now

So you agree Europe for Europeans I assume?

Its on the cover of "Cry Zimbabwae" and no doubt whitey is getting enriched from being on "her" land

Are those people looking for work or rape and and murder? I honestly can't tell, the women all look like they ready to do some house work, the men looks like might be up to some field work.

But then there are the guys jumping and looking ready to chimp out.

>back

Who the fuck cares, get the fuck out of africa, that is African land.

It's pretty well known as one of the most prestigious post-graduate scholarships there is.

Thank you, I have no sympathies for whites that choose to live among niggers and then cry about the situation that they've helped foster.
TLDR: fuck em

The whites that live there now certainly don't choose to live with them. They just can't move out and will forever be the black man's scapegoat for everything wrong with the country

>The whites have no recourse, and should get out as soon as possible. It's a lawless hellhole.
>lawless
Not getting a dozen of those dogs
Not training them to go after nogs

Why are they trying to keep that nice white family out?

Aren't like 85% of the ones there non-native Bantu who moved in after white people established infrastructure?

>Thank you, I have no sympathies for whites that choose to live among niggers and then cry about the situation that they've helped foster.
When their ancestors settled there the land was basically empty except for a few nomadic tribes consisting of san and khoisan people. Those people are as close to bantu africans as Caucasians are to mongols. The bantu people you see in OP's pic started to wander in to the region at about the same time as white people settled the cape. They literally weren't even there when the foundation for SA was established.

And the bantu people ethnically cleansed their way down south.

they got culturally enriched by the gang after the nogs broke down the gate.

They'd leave if they could

>"Ridgeback, engage slaughter mode."

"Stole"
Niggers didn't even invent the wheel, yet they had property rights?

Your father is a hero. The white race will not forget his efforts.

LOL!

u mean molan labwe

and Mugabe was just named to some UN office of some evil demonic sort... perhaps we could meme a Palestinian politician who does not bow and grovel before the evil state of Is-ra-hell into a high and powerful position at the UN... and there needs to be a lend-lease program of weaponry to the 'farmers' in Zimbabwe, say a few M-134 minis for the lady and her kids there with the hostile hordes at the fence. That would deter that sort of hostile assaults in the future...

I convinced my wife that Rhodesian Ridgebacks are great with kids

I'm getting one next summer. Was I right? You guys convinced me to get either that or a Weimaraner but they just look too fucking weird

Niggers don't deserve anything we will start killing people like you soon enough here then we will slit down the middle what was our to being with in aperica

weimaraners are fucking gorgeous. fuck you leaf. but i do think a rhodesian ridgeback would make a better guard dog.

Man, the whole doc is fake News. The journalist calls Mugabes thoughs freedom fighters.

sorry but these dogs all look fucking retarded

seriously look like they have they have the canine equivalent of downs syndrome

vs this

that doggo looks like my doggo, a catahoula ridgeback mix

>ready to bash the fash

>kikes?!?! Hans, get the gas

Them's the eyes of a killer, leaf.

>5 replies to one post
triggered?

yeah with eyes like that it must be easy to get a double kill, amirite?

im not, one breed is aesthetically superior to the other and I am providing images to prove it.
I'm really just bored and having fun

god I would love to mow that fence line down with an m16

I had a cross between a Rhodesian Ridgeback and German Short-Haired Pointer as a kid.
It was super friendly, but also huge (55kg) with a loud bark. Was great as a family pet and guard dog.

>Generally speaking, this type of thing targets wealthy whites living in Zimbabwe who were born in the country. Mobs of armed blacks get together and forcibly remove the white descendants of colonizers from their homes.

But diversity is strength and future/new Zimbabweans will look nothing like current blacks nor current whites! No borders no nations people!! The world belongs to us all!

rhodesian ridgeback

Hahah BTFO

Vastly outnumbered. Also the farmers live far away from each other so it's not as easy as calling your buddies over. There might be one other white family in a 40 mile radius.

That pic makes me sad and angry

So Europe can purge nonwhites too? Glad we agree on something!
And you are ok w the Myanmar beheading of Muslim babies too?

That's how much of a shithole it is, they haven't had modern clothes, cars or cameras imported or, god forbid, produced, in decades.

> black people want "their" shit back

Rhodesia was the food bowl of Africa when the whites had the farms. Now Zombabwe can't even feed itself.
"Getting their shit back" worked really well didn't it?

>get money and land if you farm in Zimbabwe
>build a kick ass farm and provide food for people
>constantly raided
>literally whole families stealing crops
>people get pissed they have to pay or work for food
>they think its easy so they kick you off the land
>they proceed to run farm into the group
>most of the people just grab food and run
>go back to first world
>get called a racist.

Niggers

I see none of them are touching the gate. At least they have learned what electricity can do.

wtf I hate Canada now

Land Reforms

Mugabe may be complicit in Farm Attacks in South Africa as well. People think that the Farm Attacks in South Africa are coordinated by Julius Malema's EFF in coordination with Zimbabwe soldiers loyal to Robert Mugabe. Zimbaweans have been arrested after being involved in farm attacks in South Africa.

This is what happens in a farm attack (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

That picture the Op posted is Pippa van Rechteren and her daughters Catherine and Elizabeth.

Ridgebacks are great with kids. They are very independent, loyal, intelligent dogs.They require a lot of exercise though up to age 6 so hopefully you have some trails to run on. I used to take mine for 15km runs in his prime. Even at 10 years old I still take him for slow 6km runs twice a week.

> One Hundred Trillion

Oooga Booga economic management.

Pippa and her family were involved in the Land Reforms covered in these videos.
The picture in the previous post was of Ben Freeth, who's house was taken and who's father was murdered. You meet his father in these videos. Tragic stuff.

Picture is the Freeth Farm BEFORE Land Reforms

Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0

Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw

Zimbabwe Pensioners Support Fund
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/

This is his house afterwards

Pippi is in this photo as a child in the 60s

Jesus Christ user....

>hopefully you have some trails to run on
don't want to doxx myself but goddamn yes I have all of the space in the world. I love being white and affluent

The real story is that the mother is at the zoo

I was looking to get either or both. Great dogs. But family has allergies and doesn't want shedding, even though both breeds are good shedders

what is this dog

and that is how can I say, a mid level Farm Attack, there have been MUCH MUCH worse.

Shaun Surplus & Karin Smith Sept 28 2017
youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s
Goto 36m54s

Jeff & Karel Vorster - Cannibalism Part Of SA Culture - White Flesh Double $$ Of Black
youtube.com/watch?v=GAb98jN-b34

and another on Jeff Rense
youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=34m55s
Goto 34m55s

Angolians (Portuguese), Mozambique (Portuguese), Rhodesia (British), South Africa (Affrikans (Dutch+French Huguenots and some German)) have all gotten this treatment.

Angola was by far the worst. The natves raped and slaughtered everyone they could get thier hands on. Rounded them up and cut them in half vertically with lumber saws.

the niggers blamed white people for their problems because they owned the farms. niggers thought running a farm was easy. so the niggers decided to take the farms. so whites started to leave the country, others stayed and decided to fight. now the former breadbasket of africa is just another shit hole with a bunch of starving niggers in it.

it's the stud that will hopefully will be the father of my future dog

cataraquiridgebacks.com/m-les---boys-1.html

fuck

It has continued on in South Africa.
[Pic Related] Each Cross is one White Farmer killed.

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU

see my cousins were chased out of rhodesia and came here to the states. it makes me happy knowing that the niggers are starving now.

Fucking niggers just like muslims here in southern Philippines. They hate farming. So when the hardworking Christians from the north started to farm in their unused land, they began to chimp out.
>muh ancestral land
Fucking muslims

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzutWQ6IfXAhUm94MKHccPDRsQFggsMAA&url=https://www.amazon.com/Cry-Zimbabwe-Independence-Twenty-Years/dp/1919854029&usg=AOvVaw389YWDSW6lqzsKjUhTX-gH
>Woman sets children down before commanding army of vicious dogs to attack small village. Locals fight back to protect their businesses.

A nuke would be too quick. I can't think of anything slow enough.

Evil whitey was making food that fed Zimbabe's population.

So brave black descendants of Kings destroyed them so they can go hungry as is their ancestral tradition.

You mean the land that they got when they wiped out the indigenous Koisan in the 1600's. The most populous Race on Earth that was wiped out by marauding Bantu ?

Bantus have no right to any of the land. They are as new to the area as Whites are. PLUS the land was sold to the Whites for a HUGE HUGE sum by King Lubengula who turned around and tried to massacre the whites 6 months later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudd_Concession

"1000 Martini Henry rifles, 100,000 rounds, a Steamboat Gunship and 500 Pounds + 100 Pounds a month forever after"

Pic Related

>land reform
>reform
so whenever a couple of collective niggers start chimping out and destroy stuff they are actually "reforming"

It's time ...

>posts multiple pictures on an imageboard to back up his point
>LOL TRIGGERD XD

>so whenever a couple of collective niggers start chimping out and destroy stuff they are actually "reforming"
Yeap and they can claim the land by saying, my great great grandfather used to walk his goats here.

Not kidding

To be fair: his great great grandfather couldn't grow anything on that land.
And neither can he.
So natural order is restored.

Yes and america for the Americans. Tell your inbred offspring they have to go back

Africa needs to be purged

Racist or not the country is half feral. Anything good you try to do just gets destroyed for being too nice.

>>>/reddit/