Why do you guys complain about undocumented citizens in "white" countries?

Why do you guys complain about undocumented citizens in "white" countries?

Nobody complained when most of the population in the British Empire was non-white...(see India + African populations in the colonies). So why cry about it now? Boo hoo hoo, a few old, moldy historical buildings are getting torn down to accommodate people. So what?

My (parent's) taxes goes to raising illegal babies

Because they stayed in thier goddam colonies, that's why.

Because they live in the dirt, like rats, they're used to live in unhuman conditions, therefore to them a pay that is deemed unacceptable in the civilized world is considered fucking gold, and they take it. If they take it, white straight cis heterosexual males that aren't fucking idiot and know you can't live a decent live on that kind of pay still have no choice but to accept it.

tl;dr niggers create a race to the bottom that only brings misery to all parts involved and benefits nobody but the jew.

Why do you keep shitposting and dont kill yourself to make more resources available for niggers?

There are laws in favor of migrants.

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

>If white people are so superior, why are you afraid of immigrants taking your jobs?

Because you literally just told me that 100% of the Syrians, Somalians, and Nigerians on that rubber raft are neurosurgeons and rocket-scientists

Why are you calling them undocumented?
They are Illegal aliens.
That's the legal term

>Nobody complained when most of the population in the British Empire was non-white...(see India + African populations in the colonies)
Because we exploited them for our benefit.

They will do the same to us the second we give them the chance.

I suppose your angling to be a Raja in the administration though.

There's this thing called "integration".
Muslims won't do it in Christian countries.

Sup Forumss average age is 14. Their feelings about politics are identical to how teens feel about their parents.

Do yourself a favor and don't over think it. Just sit back and laugh at the generation that's manipulated by Twitter macros and loud voices.

I wasn’t aware I was alive back then to complain. Also why do you think colonialism ended? The west left the colonies willingly. Just stop being such a fucking retard.

I don't want these fuckers living off my taxmoney.

Don't use my waifu to make bad meme thanks

Someone whould start a class for the left on how to meme. I almost feel bad for them sometimes.

Why the fuck do I keep seeing that retarded anime character.
Also shut the fuck up OP.

Boo hoo hoo, poor you...

So why didn't Europeans stay in Europe? Why do they get to travel but non-whites don't?

Most European nations are secular. Majority Christian =/= Christian nations

(((British))) don't complain since 1666

>you need to be qualified to work in a steelmill for pennies on the pound and send money our of the country back home
Firstly, what a shit argument.
Secondly, it's bleeding the economy dry you fucking moron and the empire was made up of other countries that we built up in return for cheap labour and exports, they weren't running around London stabbing, robbing and selling drugs.
Thirdly the people that are being accomodated are here on our dime and having as many kids as they can to try and outbreed us so they can take over and ruin the country

Maybe white people are so superior that they want to work the lesser jobs because they just can and they enjoy it.

Response to picture: We don't think they'll take our jobs. They drive low wages downward, which is annoying. Worse part is they're either jobless or earning low wages, on welfare, and committing crimes (as people in poverty do). The children drag down school performance and generally stick in segregated social groups. Thug culture in media encourages disruptive and violence behavior. Then the whole "yay, race mixing" in media is also irritating causing native family drama.

Eat shit with your pretentious nonsense.

>the same fucking image posted not a week ago
is right, but not in the way he thinks. The constant bait and slide threads went stale a looong time ago.

>Why do you guys complain about undocumented citizens in "white" countries?
Because most of the illegal immigrants are 3rd world vagabonds.

A better question is if these illegals were such productive and contributing citizens then why aren't their home countries fighting for them to stay home?

Also, are we going to have to bat down more of these obvious trash lefty memes before people learn how to sage?

You have to go back Julio.

>pol_meme_4.png

Hahahaha, you niggers really do glow in the dark.

The Americas were relatively uninhabited when Europeans came. Paleolithic hunter-gatherers don't have large populations, very low population density. Most European countries have extremely high population densities, regardless of the age of the population. Countries like the Netherlands are extremely crowded. It's a good thing for their population to go down. Only kike hedge fund managers benefit from eternal population growth.

>be illegal immigrant
>live in ultra-insular community
>have kids in country I am in illegally
>kids are US citizens through misinterpretation of the law
>kids now grow up speaking a foreign language
>kids embrace foreign culture
>demand kids' schools teach math and science in my language so they do better
>kids vote democrat (latinx only, pinches gringos) so more of my family can come over
>demand the government starts handing out ballots with my language on it
>fundamentally change the demographics of a nation
>change its values
>destroy what it once was
>but I'm not a hostile invader
>I'm just a cabbage picker
>I do jobs you refuse to do
>like work for employers who violate every labor law on the books
>but I'm better than you because of this
>now let me vote

Wages stagnant, cost of living goes up, more people using the same infrastructure while being a net drain on the services allocated and provided for citizens. Need more?

Literly fucking this... around 600 milion people on the second smallest continent i allways like to pull up the fact that Europes population since 1917 has 3-4 folded. Europe cant sustain more then a 1 bil people max.

> 1 post by this ID.
>Look at the file name.

The person who posts these threads always uses the same image. It like the shill that posts the "Why do millenials ..." threads with that young woman all the time.

I think this is a slide thread. Sage goes in options.

Of our own necessity an volition.

They were pretty much the only ones with such means of travel then anyways.
Can't cross the atlantic in a canoe.

kill yourself for replying to one of the most obvious slide threads there is
I don't care if you saged, just fucking kill yourself

because they can out price citizens and drive down the value of labor.

What's a slide thread?

What does Saged mean?

brb killing myself

>Im only pretending to be retarded!

The people who post here are the poor and weak who are being replaced by immigrants. Most normal people in society have no problem whatsoever with immigration because it poses no threat to them at all.

>muslims multiplying like rabbits and voting as a block for muslim officials is no threat to us
Stop ruining the country with your lack of forsesight you cunt, people like you make me sick

EXACTLY. EXACTLY. Thank you

This so much.

Because dark skin is a sign of inferiority

I don't care them doing shitty jobs but the thing is, they don't do any jobs and they are shitty. The streets where they live are scattered with trash even though it is getting cleaned weekly and they refuse to speak our language after 3-4 generations being here. They have zero interests in our country or culture and only want gibs. Besides all of that they are rather agressive people and when a group of them are finally able to own a car they terrorize the streets.

There is an active and clear bias in favor of immigrants and shitskins on the job market.

It says a lot when poor people who barely speak English can get a job easier than so-called "skilled" and "educated" white people. It says a lot.

Wait, but says that "DEY TERK ARE JERBS". So do they work or not? Make up your mind, alt-right......

We are not afraid of them.
We don't want to live with criminals.
Any non-dumb fuck would have listened to this argument literally decades ago, and would not have asked such an assinine, juvenile, and frankly moronic question.
you aren't educated enough to be posting here, Sage.

You don't want them, yet you're not afraid of them......do you eat Stupid Flakes in the morning, or is it natural?

Concrete example that happened to a close friend, so you can't escape the truth

>Hotel job
>1200€
>Sep-Dec
>6.30-15/18-2.00 every day
>Jan
>We'll extend contract if you accept 800€ like Samir, Abdul, Jafar and Mahmud
>Go fuck yourself
>"It says a lot when poor people who barely speak English can get a job easier than so-called "skilled" and "educated" white people. It says a lot."

Yes, it says that these other people are used to be treated, live and act like dogs, white people are not. Hence, the campaign against the only race that isn't fucking stupid and doesn't like to eat and sleep in dog feces. White people know when enough is enough and the pose a threat to the turbocapitalist exploitation of human workforce. Shitskins don't, to them a 100+ hours a week job for 800€ is fucking amazing, even though at 1200€ it's already completely criminal.

There is a bias, for sure, because they work for much cheaper because they live in groups of 10 people in a 3 store flat, they don't give a shit. White people don't, nor they want to end like that, and since shitskins won't stop accepting these conditions, the only solution is to make sure they can't accept them at all.

Just shut the fuck up, literal cuckold.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't count. Opinion discarded.

gen z is the worst holy shit