Danganronpa 3

Around 24 hours to go untill the ride continues

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pKZEHGfE
youtu.be/OYNBZpDSVbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best waifu

hair down junko a cute

Thank God they got the UDG shit out of the way. Will we see Hajime tomorrow?

Why is she so perfect?

Naegi a cute! A CUTE!

>implying all junkos arent

The shitty thing about Junko is her personality, otherwise she's be great.

No.
But we'll see Izuru for sure

I sure HOPE so, but i have this feeling that they are gonna keep us waiting for jabberwock.

Because she is an angel

Her personality is perfect too. She is just insane from knowing everything that will happen

What? Her personality is the best thing about her.

>naegi tapped that

No

>DR3 finishes
>It's all an anime
>they are dating irl

I want to marry Sonia

Guess I'll finally read Killer Killer. Sensei says it'll be on the test then again he said AE was gonna be on it and look at how that fucking turned out.

I finally figured out what Junkos chipmunk portrait is a reference to

Yes, and you're going to like it

>Naegi tapped that
>She was completely unaffected by his Hope and goes on to destroy the world anyway
Is Naegi disappointing in bed? I guess that could be sort of despair too

Which remnants of despair do you think you could beat in a 1 v 1 fight?
>Mahiru
For obvious reasons.

Mahiru. What she's going to do? Take pictures of me?

It appears it's not what she was hoping for.

She'll also wash your clothes

New Fag with the opening draft.

pastebin.com/pKZEHGfE

Yeah, but they're gonna be REALLY unflattering. After that, she's going to post them to all of your social media!

It was so good she knew she would go over to the hope side eventually, so she erased his memory of it and killed herself

Oh fuck. I guess I can't defeat Mahiru. She's too strong.

>Despair Mahiru mixes your whites with your colors in the washing machine

Is Junko the best gyaru in anime/vidya?

The flash of her camera is probably strong enough to make you go blind
Good luck fighting her when you are blind

You'd be amazed by how resourceful photographers can be. Especially the type that Mahiru seemed to be when she was Ultimate Despair, which requires you to be quick on your feet.

Having hope makes you a flawed human. You know it's true.

>Despair Mahiru shares your dickpics with your family

I want to support Mikan's aspirations and desires!

Okay, now that's true despair

Nagito and Izuru interactions are the best

But Yasuke's death was covered up and he was supposedly expelled
Nobody knew he died

I want to support her mikans

I want Junko to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

And I want to bully Precious Precious Flower Saionji every single day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Really? Goddamnit, I'm gonna have to redo the thing again.

Post your best

youtu.be/OYNBZpDSVbA

Yup it's at the end of DR0
Yasuke and the Madarais were expelled to cover up their murders

Y

... Maybe I can make it work. That's it. I can make it work.

Will Izuru get revenge on Juzo for bullying him into the Project?

Does he even remember Juzo beating him? Does he have any Hajime memories at all?

>shitty the office montage
Please no. You guys are spamming them all the time.
It's not that funny either. There are some chuckle here and there but nothing much.

>implying you're capable of learning 30 languages and become a master in politic and economic.

DELETE THIS

Nagito. I'll just tell him that killing him will give me hope.

You don't know me.

DELET

>Komaru is anagram of Maruko
Does Kodaka planned this from the start?

Why
Why is Chiaki always drawn to be so fat
It's unbelievable. She's medically a skinny teen with big boobs as show by this very autistic excel chart

Dude, what if she took like, three photos? Then there isn't anything you could do.

Mikan is THICC

Would Mukuro kill animals? If Gundam made a bunch of puppies attack her, would she kill them?

No

STOP

t-thicc?

she kills humans, why wouldn't she kill animals

Mikan is perfect

I hate western art so much.

I like Chiaki, but eh, 44kg with big boobs is kinda creepy.

ALL OF MY SEED

puppies are cute. humans aren't cute.

>Western art
Tumblr* art
Well it depends. It can be okay with short legs and a long bust like Latinas tend to have.

would you not kill attack puppies

It's 46 and no it isn't creepy when she's shorter than most girls.

Fucking tumblr man
If you're going to draw one of them fat at least do it with the one who has a higher BMI

Real VR when?

New World Program when?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mirai is a new go at the neo world program

Weedmom when

How did Chiaki even become the SHSL gamer? She only plays retro games. In the real world she'd need to be good at competitive games to even be a job.

>Thicc
yeah about that

Will she be relevant again, guys?

She only play those with Hajime because he's not good at other games.

Okay so that bitch Monaca said that somebody is gonna die because of Makoto then it instantly panned to Kirigiri.

Should i be worried?

But a 160 cm girl that weighs 46 kg shouldn't have any boobs at all, unless she's the size of Hiyoko. I would know

>tumblr

She's actually the mastermind.

Makoto, it appears Persona has sliced my stomach...

Wow, so accurate

Of what? The erection in my dick and heart?

That's clearly a fake out.

But Kirigiri might die anyway since there's no need for her to survive with the setting change.

Don't compare 2D girls with shitty 3D whales.

D-Delete t-this.

Will we see her tomorrow with the rest or the survivors or is it just going to be Hajimeme?

>Sonia making the FF kill themselves for refusing to destroy all that lewd footage of her activities in the Neo World Program

No, it's just a red herring.

Togami and Asahina are more likely to die. Togami because they were quick to exclude people outside of the building. And Asahina since people think she's safe just because she had a gag death already.

T H I C C

>Hating on 3D
Even 3d manages to have delicious brown

I hope it's the former.