Media
youtube.com/watch?v=DqzzMcZ4x0I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Wa5nhqqDM
youtube.com/watch?v=QaF82axR7Po&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

niggers.

So...is this why I've seen an increase in gay stuff on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and other boards?

>new forum was suppose to be up and running already
>they are too busy looking for people to meet the diversity quota instead of people that gets shit done

"The fall of NeoGAF"

A roastie was taking a shower
An orbiter entered to plow her
She later felt regret
And told it to the net
Destroying his ivory tower

why the fuck does the dumb bitch use an eggplant constantly

thanks for baking OP

>girl

Nice.

>Neogaf mods are pedos
>Neogaf turns 18
>mods all leave
Poetry in motion

>he gets in the shower
>she says no
>he gets out without touching her
>its rape
i guess its his fault for helping to redefine rape into making a woman feel uncomfortable.

I saw the flag then the post made it worlds better

>bitch cannot be gender neutral

gee user its like you're labeling shit.

Who's next? that faggot that used to make up lies about the NX and then chopped out his dick?

It's pathetic. Someone should pretend to be a trans latinx illegal immigrant and become a moderator there.

I'm serious, I'd do it now if I wasn't on my phone (no bully pls).

transgender you say?

>caring about gaming
>on a Christian board

lolno,

Wew who's ready for more Gamergate/Chanology weeb shit?

she was taking a shower to clean herself after throwing up in the toilet from being intoxicated.

He then proceeded to see this as an invite but got denied.

Please keep downplaying the act in poems though

The mods left too quick, are you sure this is not related more with CP? this is like the Russia hacked all these emails with pedo language in all over again.

Obligatory post

What's wrong with this pepe?

shut up bitch

it's a fat loser

It's a transpepe.

Why does this make me laugh so much?

AHAHAHAHA This forum is fucked before it even begins

What happened to the "statement" the owner was supposed to give like 2 days ago?

They think it counts towards the recommended daily vegetable intake.

if only you knew how bad things really were

>Please keep downplaying the act in poems though

In a phone conversation with Kotaku, Leupp said that even after the alleged shower incident, she’d continued her friendship and even had a brief physical relationship with Malka

And about "Emily Rogers," they are a fraud who "leak" Nintendo news but get most of their shit wrong. Also probably a dude.

Melania looks like a man in that pic.

>the post made it worlds better
so happy you approve. been on /pol long?

it's a rare pepe, so is this one

Press D to dance on NeoGAF's grave (headphones optional)

>not naming that smugloli

You're the bitch fag

Stockholm syndrome is the only way that hobbit could get a woman.

Wait..was Evilore a Chad? Are we reading this guy wrong?

Downplaying it? He made it sound way worse. The dude didn't do shit he even left without going crazy and breaking shit or hitting her. I love the result but we can't start supporting false sexual assault claims that ruin a person's life when even the claim has nothing bad, just embarrassing, in it.

Same with Michelle, it seems spies now change their sex and marry with presidents.

I think neogaf provided a lot of traffic to game websites such as Kotaku and Polygon. This will probably result in loss of revenue for quite a few websites.

Hello guys I am a refugee from Sup Forums... I got banned for making a thread about NeoGAF... don't know why... didn't do anything against the rules... but anyways wow this board looks really racist... I'm gonna only stay in this thread because every other thread is hating jews... (I'm Jewish)

Can someone explain this? Dude gets accused by some hoor on facebook and the whole thing crashes and burns? I'm an adult so I don't into vidya but this whole thing seems silly, is there anything to substantiate the claims against the dude or is this just the left eating itself at the first excuse it gets?

No he's a beta that wanted to be chad, he was literally a beta orbiter of the girl the accused him.

I tried to care but I don’t.

I hopped on the Sup Forums train pretty late. I started coming here middle of the election. Every other place was just about how bad trump was

He looks like a man in every pic

>I'm Jewish
Is this bait?

I don't understand why this is Sup Forums content according to the Sup Forums sticky
The mods there are fucking weird

Why did Weinstein fall? Exact same thing here

As if that would stop anyone from faking their identity. All someone would need is a gift card to make payments with. Although it would make fucking with them even funnier, for example complaining to the mods about their legal residency status when appealing a ban.

From the little I've seen, he tried desperately to be one.

>was Evilore a Chad

he was a cha
he got the women, but they didn't want his d

Nostalgia for "her" penis.

Yes

Gas yourself

If you go to someone's room alone to drink, someone's getting fucked.

Yeah that's great, and also less SJW influence into videogames.

Kotaku was definitely is cahoots in some way. And this is the forum that had a literal advertiser as a mod who would post fast food ads all the time so this isn't beyond them.

why are the mods so retarded?

The eggplant emoticon is a symbol for penis. He's just showing what kind of woman he is.

>video games are nothing but leftist politics, meaning you can’t talk about games without talking about politics
>reeee go to Sup Forums
Sup Forums does this same shit. It’s not our fault that leftist identity politics has hi-jacked popular culture mediums.

I saw EvilLore at a bar in Spain yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my clubbing, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to buy a drink up at the bar I saw him trying to walk on the dance floor with like fifteen asses in his hands without getting consent.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to get consent for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be drunk and not be in the right state of mind, but eventually turned back around and brought them consent forms.

When one girl took one of the forms and started signing it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to sign them each individually once “to prevent any sexual infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she signed each form once and got him to pay for a drink and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by trying to climb into the shower.

Autism

don't make me come over there

Kek I love this pasta.

The latter, NeoGaf is an example of stupidly extreme left. pic related.

Nice rhymes bro.

NeoGAF is an ancient videogame website (GAF itself goes back to the late 90s) and since the early 10s it has evolved into being a far left hugbox. So when someone makes a rape claim against it's owner, all the users rebelled and the mods resigned when they were accused of defending rape.

It took less than twelve hours for the site to burn itself down.

quality moderation on Sup Forums once again.

A limerick only has so many syllables allowed and strict requirements for rhyming.

>such a chad that instead of getting pussy, he took it

somebody do that virgin/chad image with evilore

Eat shit. Im behind 7 lolis

this might even top neogaf

this picture is justification for lying to women to get what you want since their entire appearence is a lie, jeez she looks disqusting

has anyone got pastebins for the kotaku /polygon articles? Comments included would be a plus.

laugh all you like but Gaf was a good community. Sure the moderation could be a bit heavy handed but there were also some legendary threads and hilarious homegrown memes.

No. He's a beta AND a jew.

>started coming here
got any memes?

Nice board you have there. Where are the insiders, the devs, etc? Gaf was Gaf, shitty, great news and stable. This reset era shit will never make it through a nintendo direct or, good lord, e3.

>get molested as a boy
>start showing interests in boys
the poetry was strong on gaf

that will never not be funny

29.99 a box.

I’ve already extended the olive branch as it were to as many of them as I could find on the internet to bring them here to Sup Forums. This place could use a lot more people from the left so we can actually have good political debates from both sides instead of this Nazi larping echo chamber we have right now. Hopefully a ton of them will join us and call this home.

>implying 7 lolis is enough

Why don't you post the same image again? Man you'll really convince people!

>acccusations that ruin a person’s life
This only happens to liberal nu-males though. Conservatives don’t eat their own.

now thats a quality post (its shit)

>celebrating and normalizing trasgender women
if they are normal why are they celebreting it? also transgender women do not exist.

It's not the same image, I just took that myself 15 minutes ago.

>he doesn't know about the mecha ultra lolis that they've been coming out with latley
>he doesnt know they have extra smug cannons

this.

Anyone have that pic? I'm autistic and find that shit hilarious