Trump officials suddenly revoke visa of hero being hunted by Putin

FUCK THE PUPPET

shareblue.com/trump-officials-suddenly-revoke-visa-of-hero-being-hunted-by-putin/

#TRUMPRUSSIA

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bill-browder-us-visa-revoked-and-accused-of-murder-by-russia-2017-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They forgot to tell us why his visa was revoked. If it was even revoked at all. Shareblue. pic related

>shariablue as source
>post election
W E W

Did the Ukraine flag not give it away? Fuck I can't believe they're this stupid. Hoooly cow.

Visa cancelled because he was placed on an Interpol wanted list.
sage

bump

Putin had him put on interpol's international wanted list and his visa was automatically revoked.

OMG PUTIN USED POKEMON GO TO HIJACK INTERPOL

Did... did you just link to Sharia Blue... as a source? Well, at least in this case Sharia Blue is self-identifying themselves.

No, friend. These are automated law enforcement processes, we do the same thing.

>hero

lol

>shariablue

BUT BUT POKEMON GO PUTIN? IT WASN'T HIS TURN?

You can't bump your own thread, dipshit.

Bill Bowder is a vulture cspitalist who robbed Russia for 900 million $ through his investment fund through the 90's up to mid 2000's.

>Another source: businessinsider.com/bill-browder-us-visa-revoked-and-accused-of-murder-by-russia-2017-10
>Browder said Russian officials had used a "loophole" known as a diffusion notice to bypass scrutiny by Interpol HQ.
>ESTA, or the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, is an automated system that allows tourists from a Visa Waiver Program country to travel to the US for business or pleasure for 90 days or less.
>is an automated system
>automated

High up officials are attempting to bring this to Trump's attention.

>The US's former ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul tweeting Trump to fix this
>Former US attorney Preet Bharara "seconded" McFaul's tweet.

My guess is this was probably a mistake and they're going to renew his visa.

HAHAHAH this nigger is posting under another flag to bump is own thread. Thats not how it works shill, gtfo

Sage

>shareblue source

You can, new friend.

>literally buzzfeed

I know how to sage, so no, I can't.

>I know how to sage
no you dont...