Akame ga Kill 74

Tyrant is here, Emperor is dead,
Akame vs Esdeath is alo happening....

How many people got crushed where megazord fall

Are Wave and Kurome still alive?

Prediction time. Who will survive at the end?
My 10 cents: Kurome, Mine and maybe Wave.

Yes. That is why I'm still following this shit.

Emperor is still alive.

Mine probably will appear in october or november

The armor waifus will stop Honest during his escape.

Who cares when best girl Leone is dead

And so it begins the asspull and so she will die.

10 cents that Akame first will try to kill tatsumi but before that she'll remember Wave words

November: Kill The Tyrant or the Phrofecy
LOVE OR DEATH !!!!!!

Tyrant will survive, probably just peace out and go doing what he used to do and devour pray while travelling the world.

He'll become like this

It was a pretty nice chapter, i'd say.

>Tatsumi is such a fucking jobber that he had to steal Wave's Finishing Move.

Man, Wave really was the true MC all along.

>Suu and Aniki get to encourage Tatsumi
>Not Lubbock though
wow, and I actually thought Night Raid were bros

Lubbock didn't have the balls to show up.

No dump?

>Lubbock didn't have the balls to show up.
Also, I think it's because Tatsumi learned things from/was inspired by Bulat and Suu, while Lubba was just his bro

please be based tyrant end

please let him become the tyrant himself

Back when the anime was airing some Akame ga Kill threads used to go far beyond the bump limit. I don't think I've ever seen a series drop off this much on Sup Forums.

It was mostly BEFORE the anime started airing.

That's because the anime ended and was shit, the the manga started go shit, and most of the characters people cared about were dead or MIA.

We've got a beyond bump limit Mine thread last week though.

>Leo Nee won't win the Aka may
It hurt a little less to live before

Back to /u/ with u.

Post more Tatsumi in Incursio shots. His latest armor looks sick. Such a shame that wicked design is being wasted here.

Can't do much when Takahiro has removed the other option from the table :^)

Maybe, but I remember a new chapter thread that went up to something ridiculous like 800-1000 posts.

>Akame vs Esdeath
Wait, who's Akame? Is she a new character?

Nothing discussion-worthy has happened to be honest. Tatsumi evolved, Esdeath is still ugly as fuck and the mecha is ded.

I was not saying it's like those times.

But those old threads included a lot more tension (no anime spoilers), and combined raw posting page per page (instead of everything at once like now) and with translation on the spot (instead of having to wait days).

Jesus, this is going a similar route as the animu, right?
Tatsumi dies, Akame kills Esdeath, Leone dies (albeit not in a retarded way).
Why did he fucking tell them so much?

so..why can wave seemingly keep up with edgesumi when hes super saiyan 2 demon or whatever now

Except Mine and Kurome survive by being away instead of dead in the final fight.

Those were probably recent changes though.

That's small time, Budo the jobber got it to 4000 the biggest thread I've seen so far on Sup Forums

>the manga started go shit
It was never more than a guilty pleasure (and what a pleasure!).

Wave can help them

Those were the times

Shame the anime killed everything

I remember whan Sup Forums got flooded with Chelsea-heads regularly.
I only began to read mid-2014, so I didn't really follow that then.

Tatsumi isn't "dead" though so it's completely different. Prime minister is still alive and there's a decent since the final fight is Akame vs Tatsumi

It was entertaining and was litterally Sup Forums's most popular manga by a significant margin for a while

Suzuka when?

>Tatsumi isn't "dead"
Yet.

I miss the huge threads so much.
Whatever's getting larger-than-normal threads with proper discussion these days, I'm not watching/reading it (well, there's technically the OP-threads, but they suck).

I still remember the Budo jobbing panel with like 100 mocking replies and the the esdeath stuff, it was essentially a whole event or this board

Budo was clearly the best comedy-material this manga has ever had.

LET YOUR SOUL RAGE AND ROAR, TATSUMI

>mfw Tatsumi and Wave are litteraly Kamen Riders

AgK may be shit sometimes. But fuck me if this ain't hype

Seriously, how is no one talking about the Double Rider Kick?

So Tyrant will take over Tatsumi now, will we see Tyrant vs Akame?

What hell is up with his spear?

Does tats now have a big scaly dragon dick?

i always thought it was actually a ship anchor with sharpen blades.

Really?

It will redeem this series for me if Tatsumi lost it to Tyrant and both Esdeath and Akame have no choice but to team up against him.

I stoped reading this when the alchemist died?
Has it got better or is it the same?

That would be the most retarded bullshit ever.

Nah, Tyrant will obviously establish an empire of danger beasts and set up a reign of terror on earth where all humans are either food or slaves.

>I've got you in my sights!
Someone's been playing alot of Overwatch.

And the humans start a new resistance, with Akame, Esdeath, MIne, Wave, Kurome and Honest leading.

>Confirmed for not reading the mango

Tatsumi defeats Megazord instead of dying with it like in the animu

Honest kills Leone instead of dying together with her like in the animu

Esdese is going to kill kill a trump card-less Akame instead of dying to her hand like in the animu

Because Wave is the only dual-teigu wielder in history.

Keep being delusional retarded Esdeathfag.

Or Tyrant Tatsumi and demon Akame killing each other and Esdeath taking out the winner, then becoming the new empress.

So no one here has any hope Tatsumi will survive in any way? I still think the author will bullshit everything and save him somehow but never be able to use teigu ever again, so he can be with mine again.

>Honest becomes the final defender of mankind
I would watch this sequel.

He might survive, but probably not as a human. Probably some human/dragon beast that still retains his reason and personality thanks to his desire to stay with Mine.

If that happens, wouldn't that path of peace leader be able to help? He was half danger beast right

lol

Trash manga

Thank to Tyrant's hax survival power, he is literally unkillable by conventional means now. The question is who will survive, Tatsumi or Tyrant?

If Mein is really pregnant like that fan theory, her son will likely fight against evil Tatsumi in the future.

>Akame has some "enhancements"

You guys ready for this garbage to finally end?

Her "enhancement" was actually killing Leone and losing her humanity this way instead of killing Kurome like in the anime.

What kind of idiot are you berserk didn't invent that

user its blatantly copying even the paneling

>Berserk invented stabbing through a giant monster
Really.

where did he go?

Maybe the fuck out of this shit show of a manga.

He went back to bring the ultimate ultimate teigu.

Could the PM's teigu break Incursio?

The fat man know when to run.

He used his ridiculously specific stupid limited Teigu already.

top notch writing.

The beginning of the chapter already implies that he's not longer human so yes, if he survives he's gonna be a hybrid.

Maybe, unless it gives time to Incursio to adapt against self-destruction.

Blatantly copying a trope Berserk didn't even invent and was almost certainly influenced by. I can only imagine you haven't read much old manga

Probably none since they had finished evacuating.

I would like to see a page of an older manga that does this same exact thing with the same style of panels.

Honestly I'm curious

Just imagine the butt hurt if she is the sole survivor. I don't even know what kind of reason would make it possible, but I think it'd be entertaining to see the waifufags fight against everyone else.

Danganronpa lad, not as active as first half of anime but by the end threads will spike up again for a week or so

Don't jinx it or it will actually happen...

This was probably the best chapter since the anime ended, if not one of the best chapters in the series. Certainly made the fight much more exciting than the anime.

Hey that's pretty good

Kill yourself

It was stated that he has healing powers, isn't?

Maybe he can cure Tatsumi and/or Mine since he was the one who told them about their union by the red string of fate and it's their biggest shipper after Takahiro.

I don't really care if he survives but I want to see him fight Esdeath at least once.
Even if he teams up with Akame on her.

Either that or can perform miracles, I can't remember it precisely either anymore.

I just hope that he'll live and can get a fairly normal life after all this in the upper ranks of the new empire, together with Mine, killing him off and leaving his love interest alone just seems pointless to me.

Worst pile of shit manga ever written. Thank god retarded samefaggots and underage shitposters from MAL killed themselves out of the board.

Why the hell did Bulat have Tyrant in possession before he died?