MUELLER HAS ALWAYS BEEN /ourguy/

You just haven't been paying attention.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136399694/#136412074

>There is another deal to lawyers who worked for the deep state, if they come forward with evidence that can convict another deep state member they will be pardoned but they must cooperate in taking them down.

>That is why lots of Clinton lawyers have been added on each one is capable of taking down 10+ members of the deep state.

>Just enjoy the show guys, its all part of trumps plan to take vacation right now. With him out of the picture the media can only focus on the investigation.
When Muller announces Trump is innocent no media outlet will be able to hide it.

>It's check mate boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848856822312292354
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep in mind that Gowdy also said something along the lines of, "History will be a lot better on Comey than he's being treated now," implying that he may in fact be /ourguy/.

big if true.

I guess nobody cares.

gowdy is a compromised pedophile. mueller isn't our guy.

Mueller is /ourguy/ what the fuck are you talking about.......Congress can't indict. Sessions can't indict. Mueller will indict.

The "calm before the storm" today's headline was just a lightning bolt in the far off distance

Do you feel the tides turning.....the normies are waking up.

are you this unaware of u.s. history? congress most certainly CAN hold public hearings broadcast worldwide and ask the very questions that FORCE THE ISSUE. if mueller were our guy, there would be no leaks that reveal the trap. but alas.

Dude. Your argument didn't make any sense. Sure they can have hearing, and ask bullshit questions. Mueller is the special prosecutor Trump promised.

>bullshit questions
you do realize that the only reason hearings deal in "bullshit questions" is because congress is corrupt, no? for example, benghazi could have revealed cia involvement in the (((arab spring))). why do you suppose the crucial questions were never asked? the ONLY WAY the fbi will do its job is if we force congress to perform its oversight duties and responsibilities. after all, the fbi and cia are unconstitutional entities. these fuckers must have their hand forced. to engage in your pathetic failure and ignorance is suicidal.

Dude you sound like a fucking retard. What are you complaining about, the tide has turned. All is going to be revealed soon. Tribunals involving hundreds are going to take place.

>tribunals
you are a shill. what was started so long ago must be finished.

Shill? HAHAHAH dude cmon. Why are you still doing this? What's in it for you? Please tell me you're just retarded. Tribunals are coming. Mueller was the FBI director for 9/11.

Trump met with a survivor of the USS Liberty only President ever to do so. Israel is the pedophile capital of the world. Hollywood to Israel, Jews are about ot be BTFO.

> /ourguy/

Or he's going to 'investigate' his friends, come up empty handed and essentially cockblock any future investigation.

Fuck off Jew.

bump

This shit has been spammed here for months, literally not one iota of proof that Mueller is a good guy or is "secretly" doing the right things

>shill
yes, you are a shill.
this is exactly what is happening. just like mueller ACTIVELY covered up okc, ruby ridge, waco, wtc, and 9/11.

this isbig league

Mueller Massacre incoming!

TD fags need to go back and circlejerk...

You sound like someone so assblasted by what's about to happen your only recourse is to pretend like it's not happening.

Mueller and Trump are going to reveal everything from JFK assasination to 9/11 and Vegas and everything in between on top of pedogate and the scandals in congress/executive branch.

>
>
>Mueller and Trump are going to reveal everything from JFK assasination to 9/11 and Vegas and everything in between on top of pedogate and the scandals in congress/executive branch.

Good, I hope so

Sizable if not risible.

>jfk
you do realize there is a loophole that states that "if revelation were to upset u.s. interests, alphabets will seal". also, why would i be less than elated were these treasonous cockroaches to be exposed and incinerated? your unhinged promotion if pies in the sky outs you as a demoralization shill. you are being too passively impractical to be anything but. the only way justice is served is by forcing mcconnell and ryan out and rand and gohmert in.

Gigantic if verifiable.
Kek has blessed you with his similar integers

I kind of wonder how you folks live with yourself whenever another 'big happening' ends up in being a huge fucking nothing.

must be kind of awful when you're this invested.

Trump got the JFK documents on his first day in office fool.

>columns
this was a promising event
>trump got
no he didn't. a (((judge))) forced a double blind injunction and gag order.

Vast if demonstrable.

dude Sabe was fucking fbi when he led user through #oplybia

Veritable if large

Promising if provable.

Checked. God let it be so.

Mega if MAGA

A lot of people are willing to sacrifice Hillary for it all to end with her.

Hahahahah. At this point that's not possible. Trump is going to drain the swamp from Hollywood to Israel. Rothschilds are fucked.

Dude how many fucking diggies you plan on getting? Is He speaking thru them itt?

Can someone fill me in on the cia niggers glow in the dark meme?

He speaks through me

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA

Confirmation they do in fact glow. Thanks user

gay if gay

/notourgay/

keep it alive

literally this
nobody even pays attention. trump fucking interviewed mueller for fbi director THE DAY BEFORE HE WAS APPOINTED head of investigation

>be trump
>actually play 3D chess
>constantly bait media, dems, kikes
>second debate
>"i would appoint a special prosecutor"
>flip comey, mueller, wiener, etc
>sun tzu
>"appear weak when you are strong"

It won't matter, they can crash the markets on a whim if backed into a corner.

Mate. Trump's going to end the FED.

>TD fags need to go back and circlejerk...

Needs to be a rule that any /ptg/ posters not in the general should be prema banned.

I don't know why the mods allow these JIDF redditor shills to post this kike puppet all the time here.

That's why he is constantly pushing the stock market records. To make the public aware of the growing economy. Trump knows and always knew, that the only way to prevent this possibility is to push the economy fast.

Comey is the doj insider that was held back from testify before Congress about the Russian/Clinton uranium deal with the non disclosure held over his head

while i can safely assure you that mueller is not our guy, trump has played his wall street cards brilliantly. second term is the /fedDEATH/ term. truly this will be his coup de grace.

pretty hefty accusation for gowdy got any proof?

wrong. it's carter page, user.

redpill me on john podesta

yea wondering how you can assure me of that exactly

what will save his number to win him the second term?

Checked mate

literally every picture in this thread redpills you about him

This.

yes. he has the uncanny look of the pedo, he was given committee chair after bizarre chaffetz resignation, and he has absolutely stonewalled any and all necessary hearings while backstabbing president trump at every turn.

checked

he has already won.
because there would have been no leak today. also, see:

The FED ends on February 22nd.

Kek

Praise him.

That sounds about as delirious as the left saying Hillary can still become president.

I want to believe, but seriously an user with no sort of proof at all? This is as stupid as badselfeater.
>HURR DURR FEDERAL BEAST THE FED IS ENDING GUYZZZZZ

HOW ELSE DID TRUMP KNOW MONTHS AGO??!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848856822312292354

This thread is on auto sage?

They don't want the message spread I guess

>because there would have been no leak today.
Sorry been busy all day but did something important leak? Didn't see anything in the catalog...

Actually just saw the "Mueller investigating Podesta" thread. Is that what we're talking about?

yes. he would never have revealed a trap if he were ours. thus we know it was a diversionary tactic.

Bump

>stock market
But what happens if he goes after (((them))), and they decide to end the ride? Surely the rapid rise up is a double edge sword and a warning not to piss them off or else the falling knife comes down twice as hard?

Mueller will Drain the swamp.

>But what happens if he goes after (((them))), and they decide to end the ride?
Trump understands the power of coinage.
Trump understands that this power resides by power of the constitution with the government.
If (((they))) try to pull the plug Trump will end the FED, extinguish the debt and start completely fresh with brand new US money that looks almost exactly like the old money, except is won't say Federal Reserve Note, it'll say US Treasury Note.

>There is another deal to lawyers who worked for the deep state, if they come forward with evidence that can convict another deep state member they will be pardoned but they must cooperate in taking them down.

Literal wishful thinking.

This shit is so stupid you basically have to be a shill to believe it.

You seem more confident then most larpers. Me thinks you have a badge or some proof to show you're not a cumdumpster. Strip the photo of info, and prove your worth fag.

Mueller is dirty as shit, from 9/11 to the Tsarnaev bombing, to his own financial interests in Uranium one. The only , I repeat ONLY way he will ever possibly be /ourguy/ is to do damage control and mitigate the damage of the corruption in DC. What I mean by this is he will throw us bread crumbs, or sacrifice a lamb in order to keep the plug in the swamp. He's not just going to have an epiphany and have a come to jesus moment, neither will the deep state allow him to expose the full extent of the corruption and pedophilia in DC. He's just another brick in the wall holding back the mountain of trash from the public, and that's just the best case scenario.

KEK, NO!!

Noted

I'm confident because I believe what I'm speaking and don't need to make up shit on the spot. I will not provide any proof about who I am. That doesn't matter because until it happens it hasn't happened yet and I'm fake and gay.

So news hitting MSM today about Mueller's looking into the Podestas proves he's not /ourguy/?

>Comey could not be reached for comment.

Not necessarily, some things they have to report on and then try to bury or spin.
Like CIA spying on us through our tvs

I think based on what we've seen so far, there's no way that Mueller is going after Trump. Every move he's taken has uncovered more shit on Trump's enemies.

Every time I see her photo, someone else comes to mind. Why?

we better get some fucking evidence I swear to fucking god

Whose Christine Lagarde?

>forgetting about this already

STOP BEING GOLDFISH

Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund

Bannon isn't /ourguy/

Why do you think Steve Bannon supports Israel far more than he supports America?

It's because Bannon has been pedo blackmailed too.

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup Forums-wikileaks