God those eyes.

Sena and Haruka's adventures in the barrio

Brown dude is from Carpanuba

AUTISM FIGHT

Looks like Miho has some competition.

I'm worried for Haruka

I'm talking about brown dude.

>no JUSTICE this ep

I don't want this guy to be the villain of the episode.

It's like MUSUME GA INAINDA all over again.

Just wait until Asami gets demoted and transferred back to the Unit 8.

You spoke too soon.

How horrifying, how could she went from well behaved rule following newbie in the first season to this.

jesus christ I want to fuck those eyes

She became JUSTICE

So I guess we've learned that Carpanuba is an oppressive dictatorship.

The infighting between the Fingers will be glorious

my dick so hard I WANT MORE JUSTICE

It's almost as if the name alone screamed 70s banana republic

Funny BD ad.

Also, Carpanuba is the proposed future site for a full-scale space elevator if the trials go fine, because it's right on the equator.

Which active would you raid?

What a violent JUSTICE.
Oh no, don't tell me this is going to be another sad episode.

Why do people keep installing Malware-chan?

>Oh no, don't tell me this is going to be another sad episode.

I've got some bad news.

I still believe that the true Asami is a reckless.
What we saw was that amplified by her being on a power trip+built up stress+anger and frustration.

So Natin got got sent back to Chupacabra? I didn't understand the end entirely.

I believe that's what happened. But since he's part of the opposition faction, I don't foresee good things in his future.

Granted, he doesn't have anything to live for, so it can't get too much worse for him.

UNF

Glossary update for episode 7 of Active Raid "Absolute Peeping Declaration"
>Low-profile security
Explains the difference between high-profile and low-profile security, as well as that low-profile security is normally done to not disrupt the surrounding atmosphere.
>Yamase AK Type 4
As seen in the episode, those are ultra-small and yet powerful cameras, which are very popular among the voyeuristic scene in Japan. Normally, buyers would be registered, since people know that those drones tend to be used for illegal purposes, but before it got a bad reputation, there was a very large number of those drones being sold overseas, and then reimported and modified clandestinely.
>Buck-toothed turtle
Explains the origin of the Japanese term for peeping Tom (debakame) from Kametaro Ikeda, a man who began as a voyeur and was then convicted as a murderer.
>online storage
Stuff about servers, the internet, and of course cloud computing technology.
>proportionate response
Explains that the police is of course not allowed to use excessive force. So no shooting on sight for mere voyeurs.
>Code of Criminal Investigations, Article 2
The codified set that details the proportionate response. Emilia has learned all those codes by heart. Use of weapons is detailed in article 7. There are internal investigations possibly pending regarding Asami during this affair. The article does say that it does not dare discuss it any further (sheesh, Asami is really frightening, man).

>well behaved
Her true nature showed itself whenever she dealt with criminals. Her heart and actions are utterly unclouded! They are all for the sake of justice.

It's out.

Haruka you fucking psycho

>Look, I am a handsome intellectual illegal that can even speak fluent Japanese and has a sob story!
>Do you feel sad for me yet?
It was as generic as I expected it to be when they mentioned it in the first episode.

In anime world, everyone is handsome.

>still no Liko figure
FUCKING JAPAN!!!

It was predictable in terms of progression, narratively speaking, but a refreshing change of pace for this series.

They simultaneously developed the villain of the week in a better way than usual, gave Sena more focus than what he's typically had as a character and started tying the story into the larger plot with the Carupanuba/Japan stuff.

All of those are good things, so I don't know what you're even even asking for.

I also don't know about "generic" though since that would imply that most anime regularly approaches either of those things. Illegal immigrants are rarely ever acknowledged in anime.

Goddamn, I want her to beat me up so bad.

>intellectual

He didn't say anything particularly intellectual or sop.

I wonder why they make this kind of figure instead.

Next week will be Emilia's turn, I see.

Perhaps they want to test the market?

This was this season's somber episode, akin to episode 7 of season 1. Not much happened, but it gave us more world-building.
>Summary
An invisible willwear is wrecking stuff and running amok, causing fear everywhere. Thanks to microscopic residue, unit 8 finds out that the culprit must come from the quicksand zone where the illegal immigrants gather. Because they are forbidden from investigating there, unit 8 uses garbage man Sena to make contacts with the locals and search for the terrorist.
Sena quickly bonds with an immigrant named Ati trying to make a living by collecting cans and turning them into art objects. It turns out that he's a refugee from Carupanuba who lost his brother and sister who died from malnutrition and thirst during the escape to Japan. Now, without any family or a home, and living in abject poverty while contained in the quicksand zone where the yakuza dump trash and the Japanese government is keeping the immigrants contained, the Carupanuban has nothing really much living for, and takes his frustration out by running amok.
Unit 8 manages to track him and talk him down in giving up.
Ati is deported back home, where he will be executed then by the current dictator, since he was a leader of a rebellious anti-government group.

We've learned that Carupanuba is your typical war-ridden hellhole with constant civil wars and military coups, and that Japan's government is busy trying to be on good terms with that nation, since the great Space Elevator Project will be built there.

I can't believe that a nation would be willing to just build a space elevator in a different nation no matter how easier it would be, something like a space elevator would open up so many business opportunity and give the country so much control over future space development. Anyway, any request for webm, stitches, or transparents?
And that it's apparently located south of Japan directly on the equator, so I suppose this mean it's in the Malay Archipelago of Southeast Asia.
Well damn. Another sad episode of a villain with tragic backstory.

Oscar I and II have actual plamo though.

Well, it's apparently an especially good place to put a space elevator.

The rest is just business as usual. Plenty of dictators have been supported by powerful nations whenever it's politically or economically convenient (see the entire Cold War).

>typical war-ridden hellhole with constant civil wars and military coups
Worse than that - it's dry.

A space elevator needs to be in a geostationary orbit, and that's only possible directly over the equator.

A webm of Liko adjusting her glasses would be nice.

This show is great, it was an original right?

Yes.

Lots of influences though.

It's implied that he's an intellectual by reading really complicated books.

And normally, it's the intellectuals who first try to change the political climate in their home country before they're then chased away.

I can understand the reasoning behind support an oppressive regime that benefit your nation, it just seem very weird to built such an important project like this in a different country.
I see. So either Amazon Jungle, Central Africa or Malay Archipelago, not a lot of good locations is there.

He might have intellectual aspirations justifying his actions derived from that book, but he didn't spend any time elaborating on them.

I hope nothing actually happens to Yukarin next episode. They tossed in Twin Stars reference.

The most likely place where the world would build a space elevator in real life is assumed to be on Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Here you go.

It's cute how Sena and Ati have something in common.

Sena vs Atin can autism.

Truly perfect.

It can't be in Africa or at least it doesn't make a lot of sense for why the guy would go all the way to Japan. If it is closer to Japan it also explain better why they were being supported by it, but on the other question it makes it questionable why garbage man didn't know about it. The brown man did say it is south from Japan, though.

Why dose the internet hate active raid Sup Forums?

Who cares?

Because the Internet is full of criminals and Active Raid is about the police

People don't like active raids.

Real life Japan has even had Brazilian immigrants, IIRC.

I like how Sena has now come around and realized that Liko is super fucking useful.

Eh, it makes sense. I mean, as long as my life ain't disturbed, I really don't care that the nations surrounding my nations are currently dealing with the immigrant crisis from the Syrian war for example.

It's even funnier that that's how Sena knew it was Atin.

Garbage man was a super elite. It is more than weird that a highly educated person like him wouldn't know about such simple politics and there seemed to be others that did know. The writers just didn't think it through, but wanted to have a "I had no idea" moment.

Global rule 4.

Like this? Or do you want the entire scene?
This might be a dumb question, but why Mt. Kilimanjaro? Most of the concept I've seen of Space Elevator show them being set in the ocean with the anchor build deep into the ocean floor.
I'm betting it's around Malay, they have a long history with civil war around there and there's a lot of illegal immigrant sailing from there to Japan.

Well, autists like Sena with their OCD suddenly withdrawing from real world events and simply wanting to focus on the one thing they like and blending out their surroundings is a thing that I find believable.
After all, he was a superelite police officer, but after another break-up with Miho, he suddenly becomes a literal garbage man. That is one heck of a career change.

With the initial flips, if you can.

It's on the Equator, it is six kilometers high, meaning that you have to spend less material for building it, and it's deep within a continent, making it safe from the fiercest storms, which are the greatest problems for space elevators.

For what reason would a civilian industrial Willwear need a stealth camouflage option?

It's probably gonna be explained in the glossary update for episode 8 on Tuesday.
My guess is that it's rather that the willwear is highly modifiable enough that it can be fitted with a camouflage option.
That willwear was being used by those crooks in episode 1 of season 1, where they literally gattai'd to combine their power.

Like this?
But wouldn't it be at risk from seismic activity? Or does safety from storm outweigh the risk of an earthquake?

Perfect.

And I fucked up the first one so here's a better version.

What the hell is this refugee propaganda?
>hurr muh refugees
>so sad much tragic

KEEP REFUGEES OUT!
EUROPE CLOSE YOUR BORDERS!
AMERICA VOTE FOR TRUMP!
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>Super sad image of Oscar I in the rain with stacked soda cans in the background
>Happy dancing Liko next to it

This ED.

Japan sure has lost it.
They have clear evidence that their country is being destroyed and yet they release apologetic anime towards these animals.
It's only going to get worse with the Olympics coming.

When is she getting her own spin-off?

Storms happen a lot more often than earthquakes, so that is indeed the biggest issue. Also, buildings can be built to take less damage from earthquakes. Japan for example is really one of those countries where their earthquake building codes are top-notch.

Refugees are welcome.

Good.

Libtards get out

>Active Raid III - Unit 9.
Would be fun to see Asami slowly descend further and further into madness, by the last episode she'll be ramming the main villain's hideout with a train.
Alright, thank you very much for the explanation.

For Freedom.