Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=7fma0kj2OYE

New NP videos:
>Doubling Down in the face of leftists
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7upggatC7c
>EU me use change, or we must change
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFTNfJQKZQA

News:
>man hijacks 6 cars
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/gardaí-arrest-man-after-armed-incidents-in-tallaght-1.3265518?mode=amp
>Ancient burial site uncovered by storm
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/hurricane-ophelia-unearthed-ancient-body-11364905.amp
>Weather Forecast: JUST
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/met-eireann-forecasts-record-thirteen-11390176.amp
>Higgins apologizes to Diaspora in Australia
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/higgins-apologises-to-irish-in-australia-for-unanswered-letters-from-home-1.3264767?mode=amp

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/vast-majority-insurance-policies-valid-11364357
identitarian-movement.org/
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/78arx0/the_irish_emigrants/
irishtimes.com/news/book-rails-against-whole-rotten-cabal-of-the-left-1.359243?mode=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Éire/pol/!

>Ancient burial site uncovered by storm

Now i have to read this

I wish i could grow a weeping willow. They are my favorite tree. They need a lot of water don't they?

Should have included this
>Vakdar says most insurance policies should cover storm damages
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/vast-majority-insurance-policies-valid-11364357

Yea, unearthing Ancient sites, burials, etc. is always cool, should be interesting to see what they find

I will be reading this too. Got to keep the thread bumped

Nothing much in the article, just an announcement that this site was found really, if there’s anything significant it’ll probably come up later

bump

Some days it’s on some days it’s off, might be best to let it die today.

Or maybe these should start going up later

Nah, give it some time. They will be coming in soon.
I can sense it.

> www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/met-eireann-forecasts-record-thirteen-11390176.amp

Suits me. Should toss some trees down. More wood for me.

bump, and also daily reminder if anyone here isn't a natsoc I will turn you into a fucking tree ornament.

I’ve a question about guns in your country, are you lot able to get muzzle loaders easier than other guns?

>Every man a king intensifies

I actually don't even know. I Heard in general gun laws are not as strict here in N.I.
I remember watching a video of some northern guy explaining the laws. He had a stash of rifles and Shotguns. He said they were easier to get than in rest of the UK. Not sure if he said anything about muzzleloaders. I will need to do some research, i too would like to know.

Muzzle loaders are cool, granted they aren’t practical, but good in their own right.
People who hunt with muzzle loaders here get to go earlier than the general public here

>daily reminder if anyone here isn't a natsoc I will turn you into a fucking tree ornament.

Try it, nerd.

>Commie shill detected

How are you now?

>mark walhburg

he's gone too once they come for the Capitalist Fucking Shits

bump

For what reason? Curious

Have you ever read “the Servile state” or “an essay on the restoration of property” both by Hilaire Belloc by chance?

Tiocfaidh ar la. Up the RA.

what is eire/pol/s opinion on monarchy?
personally i would be for it

>potato niggers so lazy an American has to start the generals
lmao

I’m Unironically a monarchist

Got an extremely long claim to the seat of connacht.

>For what reason?

Supporting the continued existence of the Class System would be working against my own rational self-interest.
I support the liquidation of this class structure, and I support the control of the means of production being in the hands of the workers.

I'm not a violent man so I don't support mass murder through revolution, I was just shitposting.

>“the Servile state” or “an essay on the restoration of property

I've read neither

>Belloc used his Catholicism and his experience of living alongside the small-scale peasant farmers of the Sussex Weald to advocate his thesis of having a property-owning democracy based on peasant smallholdings that would bring together the different social classes.[3]

Jesus fucking Christ.

>his ancestors didn't control both Leinster and Munster

get a load of this blow-in

monarchy has the potentially of putting a power hungry elitist scumbag on the throne who cares little for his people, but it is true a great man can take the throne the system is simply to risky and unstable to be safe, and besides this prevents people of any class who truly love their nation and people from leading in any meaningful way.

They’re interesting reads, though I will say Belloc is a poor writer, comes off as Chateau Autiste.
I’m curious to see what leftists think of it, I’ve asked on lefty/pol/ before but I get immediately banned

>the system is simply to risky and unstable to be safe, and besides this prevents people of any class who truly love their nation and people from leading in any meaningful way
I think the risk of corruption and decadence can be avoided through the use of surrogate activities, such as what Emperor Hirohito did with marine biology

>I’ve asked on lefty/pol/ before but I get immediately banned

That's weird, I've seen a good few threads with right-wingers posting right-wing theory on there. Evola being the most prominant

State of ya

true, but with good enough regulation and a constitutional system you can mitigate most of the extreme dangers, while providing the oppertunity for people that want to lead to become leaders. polititions also typically are people that do not really care too much,and have no obligation to, where a king at least has to keep the people happy out of his own ego

Really? Maybe it’s changed a bit since last I’ve been there, it’s been a while and I rarely go

I'm in pretty good shape, as I work a manual labour job. I'd like to see the state of you.

I've no problem smacking around some fatso. Take the train down from Lurgan or Carrick or whatever shithole you live in and we'll see what happens.

I'm not talking about a politician that's voted into power I'm talking more akin to Hitler who would choose a successor, and besides a monarch has no real obligation to do anything for his people just like your politicians and many monarchs have done just that, nothing and were overthrown.

Stalin was nothing more than a drunk physcopath

I don't support him, I was memeing

Maybe, but moderation on there always seemed pretty good to me

Implying your the only one around here who does manual labour and has a fanatical devotion to his worldview kid.

A monarch has the incentive to benefit his nation and people as a whole for fear of peasant revolt, his whole family being killed.
Of course, if you were a particularly despots c monarch and took away the means of peasant revolt away from the citizens this incentive is lost

Join Generation Identity Ireland.
identitarian-movement.org/

I remember I brought up gulag Archipelago and was banned for a week

!!!!!GET IN HERE!!!!

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/78arx0/the_irish_emigrants/

Like a politician removing guns from the people to consolidate his power while a man like Hitler would be arming his people to defend themselves.

GAS THESE NIGGERS
RAAAAAAIIIDDDDDD

You fags should organize yourselves

They don't really do anything serious I would prefer a group like The Nordic resistance movement who are well organised and realise the corrupt state wont let good people win through voting, but generation identity is a good start I suppose.

Don't forget to downvote every single comment by louiseber. I hate when they try to argue that just because niglets are playing GAA that our culture and heritage is fine. Irish culture is more than GAA ffs.

why do liberals have no concept of moderation.
i am totally fine with a few (white) immigrants, provided they can assimilate, but when you let in so many you change the culture and cannot help your own homeless there is something seriously wrong

We are. We were busy organizing last weekend's London event, and are now full speed ahead for the growth of the Irish division.

That comment infuriated me
They never stop, you give them an inch, and they go for a mile
You need a goal, for the time being it should be to “Redpill” the General Irish populace. Also, instill pride in the nation and race.
I think distributing some of Pearse’s works could be good for this purpose

>tfw descended from the same tribe as Boru

>The immigrant kids who are playing Gaa and learning Irish in school are all more Irish than I'll ever be, the culture is fine

fucking pathetic

>So what? Everyone emigrates anywhere, they always have and always will
Straight from redd*t

good luck, and don't be afraid to kick the shit out of any opposition.

IF you go to redd*t, DO NOT, under any circumstances mention this thread, or this website in general

They're the best we have in Ireland at the moment, and because of their foothold in Europe, they're more likely to be accepted here.

i hate nothing more than the "irish were immigrants" meme, i hear it all the time,
where the fuck do they think those that
stayed back and weathered the storm are now.
disgusting

The Irish have a unique way of talking, a unique sense of humour. This is the type of culture an immigrant will never be able to pick up because it's in our genes. I don't care if you're fluent in Irish living in a hut on the Aran islands playing GAA. If you're skin is brown you're still a nigger.

they thrive near water but not necessary like crop

Fuckin lol'd when I saw the Barrett shoop.

Saved.

Good call. It had to be mentioned, or some stupid newfag would had done it.

Can they grow alright when not beside water, but maybe just moist ground? I want plant one in me garden, in the dampest place.

I like Justin Barrett as much as the next man, but still, The NP needs someone younger and with more charisma, who doesn't sound and look like a Leprachaun

Yea, I remember I had a neighbor who had a willow at the base of a hill, grew right and fine, and the ground was usually nice and wet due to being at the base of the hill

>gulag Archipelago

they believe this book to be Western Propaganda, same as the Black Book of Communism

A I said, bring it on

1. The NP have the best social media game out of any Irish political party. What other party is pumping out so many videos on a regular basis?

2. Their support base is mainly young people so the future outlook of the NP is good. Many of us learned about them from here, twitter and Youtube.

3.Barrett is a fantastic speaker. Complaints about his voice are redundant. Look at B-b-bertie the stutterer or Jarry Adams the fucking rabbit.

>A country's values and culture will always change over time. Do you think the island was the same 1,000 years ago? In any case, why does the way the culture and values as they are now need to be preserved?
I want to gut this man

Honestly this. There's no power behind his words. Also, it's the youth who will act, and they'd probably be more influenced by someone younger they can relate to.

A weeping willow it was? They are the thirstiest fuckers i believe.
Native willows grow fine in my garden, just not sure if the weeping willows would grow.

How long until the truck of peace hits Dublin?

Barrett has said it himself, if you think you can do a better job than him, by all means come and do so. I think he’s the best they have to offer atm, and rightfully so due to the age and current size of the party.
As far as age in relation to relateability goes, I think it’s disproven by Trump, Reagan, and even Uncle A himself

Numerals say next week

it nearly did,and there are 1600 muslims in kerry alone, and lets not forget the freedom of travel between the islamic emirate of londinistan and us

For the good of my health i am staying away from that. Not helping, sorry. If i do i might bust a vein.

>Ireland has changed dramatically over the course of my own life, culture and countries evolve, it's normal. To stay stuck in one small pocket is to stagnate
To stagnate is to die

you know they view these types of threads as transparent astroturfing, these types of threads don't actually change conventional discussion on /r/ireland

>cannot help your own homeless

the homeless aren't being helped as it works against the economic interests of Fine Gael, something like 42% of FG TD's are landlords and the support the perpetuation of the current system as this is what garners them the most capital.

The importation of foreigners is in place for the same reason - cheap, foreign labour helps them and their friends cut their business expenses.

The homeless hostel system is entirely privatised, and most will charge their long-term tenants a fee to stay there (some places charge 31.50 per week, some charge as much as 60 euro per week). All of the staff who work in these facilities are privately paid, and the person who owns the hostel is making a profit.

If you dislike mass immigration and if you dislike homelessness, both of these work to the advantages of both Fine Gael and capitalism. This is why nothing will be done about either.

Are you the spokesmen of le reddit armie /r/ireland or something?

>1600 muslims in kerry alone

fucking disgusting, how many have English accents

No, he’s right

Supposedly if you write him he’ll send you a book
irishtimes.com/news/book-rails-against-whole-rotten-cabal-of-the-left-1.359243?mode=amp

Terrorism is a two way street and everybody knows who the best European terrorists are.

>The NP have the best social media game out of any Irish political party

That is quite clearly Sinn Fein

No, but I've been familiar with the board for years and have tracked Sup Forums's colonisation of reddit since the start, that type of thread utilises tactics that wont work

Catalonian sepratists

How do you suggest we redpill the normies?

The OP is the reddit thread was not overtly racist, remained calm and civil, and maintained a questioning tone. We can all agree with that the Sieg Heil 1488 shit doesn't win any converts so what do you suggest?

most of them are fresh of the boat where i am, but cant speak for the rest of the place.
also, they just opened yet another halal shop in my town. i am expecting once the region has been settled there will be an avalance of sharia marches and other degeneracy

Nigga, Yuri’s been over this, some people can simply not be helped

ya it'll be fine, their natural habitat is near water but they'll grow as long as your in a temperate climate. put it in the damp area or your garden and it'll be good.. if you can use seaweed as its fertilizer for the first year or two while it esyablishes

last time I checked Catalonia I saw Spain.

>How do you suggest we redpill the normies?

I'm not giving you any tips, and besides I've concluded that the general tone of the subreddit cannot be moved in either direction.

They want the Social Democrats to be in charge, but they think that they have to wait for all the old people to die out first for this to be possible (they're obviously wrong).

There is a Shinner undercurrent so the board may appear to be more left than right but at it's core it's undyingly centrist and that won't change.

>Irish emigration whilst under occupation counts
>implying any of those that fled wanted to leave

Dumbest shit ever

>just opened yet another halal shop in my town

wtf man this is how it starts. Soon they'll be a mosque. Halal should be banned. Now places in Britain like Subway and KFC are halal because that's how many muslims there are. They're the majority so catered to.

Stop being a pussy and chuck a brick through the window some night they'll get the hint and leave don't let the infection spread its roots or you'll never get rid of it.

>tfw too smart to accomplish your goals

TFW You are against nationalism for Europeans but you're a remote controlled Israeli machine gun on top of their 20 ft barbed wired boarder wall explicitly built to keep out Arabs.

there already is.
i am so sorry to what happed to britian btw, when the day of reckoning comes all whites must stick together against this

He was a liar and an opportunist who made bank from gullible Westerners.

If I remember right, even Putin denounced him.

This but be smart about it.
You have to spook them, write graffiti or letters, a pigs corpse on the doorstep ain’t a bad idea either

Just keep the pressure on

>putin, an ex KGB agent denounces a defector
I am so shocked by this

Months ago i seen a muzzie woman in spar through the winda whilst me and my da was sitting in the car.
She must of had her hair up because her hijab was raised at the back. My da says "that arab must had got hit on the back of the head with a frying pan".
Was funny because it was what it looked like.

But it really was not funny because i know that this one rare muslim is only the start.
Also seeing a lot of niggs and chinks lately in my home towns...

Thanks lad.

A pig corpse seems like a good way to keep them out for good.

Isn't there any local resistance to this? In Britain it's been slowly happening for decades with commonwealth immigration from pakistan and such but Ireland has no reason to be accepting it.