MUELLER INVESTIGATING PODESTA GROUP 2, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Original bread:

Insiders in the house.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136399694/#q136412074
twitter.com/HMPodesta/status/890365116851662848
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2192&v=EXc06tmM8cI
youtube.com/watch?v=y2YnchvlxkM
dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't bake it in time to link in the old thread.

Paging Mega. Mega, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Good but nothing will come of it because Mueller is corrupt. Sessions is the key to all this. Can't be Rosenstein either, he's in that FBI story

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136399694/#q136412074

>There is another deal to lawyers who worked for the deep state, if they come forward with evidence that can convict another deep state member they will be pardoned but they must cooperate in taking them down.

>That is why lots of Clinton lawyers have been added on each one is capable of taking down 10+ members of the deep state.

>Just enjoy the show guys, its all part of trumps plan to take vacation right now. With him out of the picture the media can only focus on the investigation.
>When Muller announces Trump is innocent no media outlet will be able to hide it.

>It's check mate boys

Heather Podesta was flipped months ago

Check the last thread my friend. Mueller's def corrupt, but apparently /ourguy/ because he got turned.

Is this the second thread where Mega was here et al?

Mega((Bra'h))

3 MONTH OLD NEWS

I posted this over in a dying thread.

Could the way we tie this to pizza for normies be by just posting a collection of art that they own, and not even mentioning pizzagate?

>Was trying to figure out who this Tony Podesta guy Mueller's investigating is, and came across his art collection...WTF??

there isn't anyone out there who could look at that collection and not immediately think he's a pedo. but there are people out there who will see pizzagate mentioned anywhere in a post and immediately skip it.

thoughts?

Mega was in the thread I linked above. I baked this bread too late to notify the crowd in the old thread. I hope they'll come in here eventually.

no.
wrong.

>Mueller going after a Podesta brother
I thought everyone said Mueller was going to rip Trump a new asshole? Now Mueller is looking into PizzaGate prime suspects?! I didn't see that coming.

lol your pic is too true. I feel like we're living in a spy novel.

if mueller were our guy, he wouldn't have telegraphed the trap.

Awesome. Thanks bro. Here

Or fan fic lol user. Truth

Bill Kristol? Why are you linking a neocon degenerate Jew like that?

Honestly dude. WHAT THE FUCK is the point of shilling anymore? Why the fuck are you wasting your precious last hours and days of freedom shilling on /pol. Don't you know shills are getting indicted too.

Is Mueller a double agent so to speak??

People keep promising that, but the big reveal never comes.

I'm skeptical.

Haha, relax y'all! He's not your guy... he's just no different than the rest of the swamp dwellers who know a lot of valuable swamp shit, cause they've been in the swamp for a long time and are willing to trade what they know in exchange for plea bargains, because they realize the swamp is draining. They realized this the day DWS had to resign on the stage of her own party's convention. They did everything they could and as soon as Trump officially named the nominee, those who wanted to get themselves out of the swamp most and those who knew they'd go down when Trump was elected (because they saw the REAL poll stats and news) started coming out of the woodwork, begging Trump to let them help in exchange for info. When Trump started seeing the overwhelming advantage, it was also the very same day he officially brought Bannon on. Bannon told you he had an agreement w/ Trump. His job was to help sift through swampers and decide who was relevant/helpful and who wasn't. It was also to help weed out the Obana holdovers/leakers.

If what I've been saying on Mueller is starting to make sense, especially when I refer to Bannon's role, then it's probably no surprise to you now, why people like McCain, Graham and Jeb started publicly gunning for Trump when they did. They, like Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, etc. never got the opportunity Mueller/Comey have. They are insignificant, which is a huge ego blow... especially for Pelosi.

Anyone pay attention to McConnels face last week in the rose garden press conference w/ Trump? The hand ilding one?! Didn't it look like he'd swallowed a fucking canary?! He looked like he was scared to go back into the WH or back to his office on the hill. He looked like he could feel burning eyes on him. Why?! Because once Trump, turned never-Trump McConnell, begged for a ticket back on the MAGA train, in exchange for his info and plea.

>Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Yay Mega’s here

Who is Madeline McCann? Asked this already, no response.

Sorry brah's lots of typos... phone posting. McConnell in the rose garden.

McCain is on Soros payroll via HRC correct? She paid him to STFU during election cycle against her, now he’s being paid to fuck Trump

Yay! Welcome to La Casa (I know you hate the name) Mega.

Copy pasta

Oft times, what isn’t being said is more significant that what is being said.

At the press conference of a few days ago, the one where Mitch McConnell looked like he would have rather been anywhere else on earth, President Trump was asked, “are you considering firing Robert Mueller?”. The answer was a terse, “No. Not at all,” and in a nanosecond calls on the next reporter. (36:35 to 36:50 mark in the video below)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2192&v=EXc06tmM8cI

When the president wants to push a narrative, as with the NFL, he tends to expound at length on a topic, sometimes to the point of rambling. Or his brevity will be dramatic, as with his “calm before the storm”, “you’ll find out” comments.

But when he doesn’t want to tip his hand to something, he immediately downplays and pivots to a new topic.

I believe this is the case with the press conference answer. He was confident, almost dismissive. I think he’s perfectly satisfied with where Robert Mueller is.

Ever heard of search engines? She's a British girl who went missing at age 3 several years ago, while on vacation with her parents in Portugal. Police sketches done with two witnesses are dead ringers for the Podesta brothers.

bump and checked

are you illiterate? go to heather podesta's twitter.

Mega's dad loves Shia memes!

MegaAnon is a LARP.

ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BTFO

FUCK UR LARPS

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK YOU

Um yeah genius but here’s the thing... when I asked on the last thread before it archived, the user that mentioned it said to wait, the explanation was coming. So why would I use a search engine when an explanation was “coming”. Don’t be a fucking retard.

Mega is NOT a LARP. Just go.... off with you you fucking nigger! Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=y2YnchvlxkM

MegaAnon is a LARP and a shitty one at that.

ISRAEL IS GONNA BE DESTROYED AND REPLACED.

YOU CANT STOP THE STORM. NOBODY CAN.

Who’s MEGA’s dad? Lol. I love Shia memes too. I live for them.

ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE

no. not in the sense that's being shilled here. he is shitlery's and nigger's cleaner. anyone who says this is a done deal is a shill or an unwitting tool. they are attempting to run out the clock.

Ah go fuck yourself!

Good idea, maybe one of the ads slipped in to jog the memory.

FUCK YOU JIDF FAGGOT.

YATHINK HE'S HAHHSHIT DONCHA???

Ah. Gotcha. Well FFS when’s the clock supposed to run out? Kinda thought it had run out. So here’s another question. If he’s a dem shill, why bite the hand that feeds you by exposing Podesta?

We're not grammar nazis. Say hi to Gobbler for us!

But why Israel user?

pedophilia is part of the Jewish culture of course.

Who TF is gobbler? Lol. I’m so confused. Maybe I’d know different if I knew Mega’s identity like you fuckers lol

Whether directly or indirectly I can't confirm. Meaning, the Clinton's cashed a lot of big/illegal payroll checks from lots of people, foreign contractors and governments. They then used/exploited their networks of local (US-based) colleagues/connections, to make big shit happen. McCain and those like him, may or may not have always been fully aware of who they were dealing with. They just used their public elected seat to facilitate their equally corrupt parts, in the totally corrupt shit they were doing, every time they were called on, for "favors", they'd be paid lucratively for. Hope that makes sense.

No it's not.

It should be "Who's jewing whom anymore".
You can trust me. I'm a nazi.

Oh for shit’s sake. I thought that was ISLAM. Israel isn’t Islamic are they? If so when did that happen?

Oh Gobbler is the nickname Michael Savage gave to Mitch McConnell. I think it's the wattles.

No. That's called Jews projecting. Jews goal was to start a giant holy war between christians and muslims while hiding out and then afterwards the Jews would be the only "white" people.

trips of truth and a fair point.

Love this board. Learn so much. It’s almost retarded. Lol

Those BASTARDS. I thought Netanyahu was the good guy. Fuck I was way off lol

BAMP

Yup. Absolutely. And for the record, do not think for a second these fuckers are getting off the hook. They've all got what's coming to them in many different ways. Yes, some more than others but we beggars can't be choosers. Not everyone is gonna serve life in prison, but by the time it's all over, a ton of these assholes who don't serve life, will have the far greater problem of living the rest of their lives via the court of public opinions' sentencing and punishment. I've gotta imagine it's gonna be a hell of a lot harder out here, than in the slammer.

when its time for the noose

>why did mueller leak
to take the heat off after last week's revelation that the doj/fbi quashed a high treason investigation to get the uranium treason approved. if he hadn't leaked, he would be our guy. instead, why expose the misdirection and major trap? i had hoped he was our guy until today's (((leak))).

netanyahu is a good guy. after all, why are they attempting to destroy him in EXACTLY the same way they are Trump?

mueller is burying evidence

yes, it's what he has always done. dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/

I guess I’m just confused. It still sounds like he’s working as a double agent so to speak. Is it to the point where he had literally no choice but to reveal Podesta or Get in trouble? Example... He had to save his own flabby ass by revealing this or risk sinking with the Titanic? Almost seems like he’s a narc in a drug deal trying to save his ass by taking out the dealer. Make sense??

Nice refutation. Such well cited sources and argument. :)

Well I feel better knowing about Netanyahu. I was worried. He’s been so PRO TRUMP I couldn’t figure out why he’d want that shit in his backyard.

i cited her twitter page, faggot. i.e. PRIMARY SOURCE
dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/book-special-counsel-mueller-guilty-of-exactly-what-comey-accused-trump-of-doing/

Is that classic transference?? Christ that’s all Dems do! Relating Cindy accusing Trump when Mueller is guilty of it

It's crucial it's done right, because done wrong there would be mob justice.

netanyahu is based af. Sup Forums has been infiltrated ao deeply they don't know the difference between a based hew and a (((marxist))) demon.

That’s depressing.

it's actually been codified as one of their rules. but yes, the unwitting possessed are, to the cunt, 100% mentally ill.

Megs, does POTUS know about Soros & his purple movement? FYI, IMO POTUS is best ever

I’m glad Jimmy Carter is “woke”. That means A LOT. He sees it for wtf it really is.

I agree with Netanyahu being /ourjew/ for the moment. Israel can have a much jewier PM and so far he's been pro-trump and all. I still wanna fuck up Israel as much as the next guy, but you gotta know when to recognize allies in hostile territory

Agreed. Shelter the allies. Nuke the kike enemies

No, because he didn't have a choice to begin with. If Mueller wanted to play plea deal ball, he always knew he'd have to go for the gold because everyone else on "team Truth", already knew a lot of it anyway. Remember, what's old news to us is even WAY older news, to all of them. Trump knew it all decades before he ran for President. He knew exactly what he was getting into and he already knew how he'd come up on top, before he publicly confirmed and announced his candidacy.

This is important for you to know. Every single person Trump has put on his campaign teams, advisor teams and in his cabinet, serves a well-defined, a pre-determined and pre-negotiated purpose. Preibus and his leaking girlfriend Kelly, even served a purpose. Every "holdover" he CHOSE to let remain, he knew about. Everyone he's hired, fired, who's resigned or recused themselves, he's known it would all happen. Again, what you see publicly isn't always what it seems. Many "Trumpers" have questioned his picks, hirings or motives. Don't if you're only doing it because you can't personally rationalize or explain it. He can and just like when he says seemingly crazy things like "the Obama admin wiretapped me" that don't make sense when said or done, it's not because they don't make sense to him. It's only because they don't make sense to you, yet... and that's on purpose. It's not supposed to make sense to you, yet.

Shit like that is only supposed to make sense (sorry, gotta use caps, I can't resist) TO THE PEOPLE HE WANTS IT TO MAKE SENSE TO, to let them know, HE KNOWS. "You'll see".

I'm sure he knows no less than the rest of us. He's got his thumb on the pulse of everything.

jimmy carter is a cranky degenerate communist who is angling for a NK placement. nothing more, nothing less.

Image is mirrored. Instead of 14 Fish
>Fish 14
>Fish for teens

Any idea what covfefe is or means?

You’re the best Megs. I’ve gotta ask, is the truth about Vegas EVER coming to light? My heart is broken because John Beilman killed him self and Nicole. He was my friend and I can’t stand knowing him & others died in vain

Fucking disgusting creep. I hope he dies a painful torturous death

thats a very "follow the dialectic" approach, which means its good

i will continue to contribute this little tidbit because i think it's very important.

Lets be clear, Israel/Benji, like Saudi/Royals, have exploited opportunities to use us for their interests, for decades. That said, they also realize the tides have turned, the games of yesterday's administrations are gone and their governments got the same deal as half the swamp. You either play nice in the sandbox and contribute to the solution for the good of all our people, or I'll publicly put you on blast for your corruption and caused chaos, by proxy, and let your people deal with you.

See, these asshole leaders knew the day Trump was elected, their corruption club was over. If our swamp doesn't exist, the international swamp doesn't exist and without us, they go back to kicking sand at eachother.

Like I said a week ago, the airbase in Israel is Benji's way of playing nice because our last 5 presidents literally sold us down the river for the last 5 decades and secretly begged for that base we never got. Not even a nudge. Trump? He hardly had to ask... with Benji and his wife's hands full with their own horrendous legal woes of corruption that Trunp (and Jared, BTW) know a WHOLE LOT ABOUT, all Trump had to do was kindly ask for that base and we got it.

Covefe is the password to comet pizza. Means “I stand.” Just like the signed poster of customers saying “I Stand with Comet” during pizzagate. Occultists chant covefe together when someone is being sacrificed. Btw “c” in hebrew can be pronounced “bef” or “baf”. Making Comet alternate pronounciation as Baphomet.

Mueller Massacre incoming.

u so silly. u know doesn't work like that in this town. nobody given up nobody, they don't need to. trumph is alone and isn't who u think he is.

I don't buy it. It smells like a jewish trap.

Bump for justice

checked the jewish trap