Are Political Beliefs Conditioned by Physical Fitness?

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. Why are Nordics superior to all other races? Thor is 6'9" 400+ lb, and has abs. Still he came in second at this year's World's Strongest Man, losing to another white man, Eddie Hall from the UK. Third place, going to Brian Shaw of the US, was given to a white man; fourth place, to Martins Licis, was also received by a white man. Why are whites so incredibly powerful?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=confirmation bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Physical fitness is like make up for men.

False. Make-up confers no ability to act.

That's not even true. You have to know what to buy and how to apply. It's quite similar.

So this dude lost to a guy 6" shorter than him?

But still it's peak performance, because the fag shills want him to take their assholes.

Never skip head day!

Very narrowly. But Yes. Eddie is also 400+ lb. But he has shorter levers and does better with limit strength tests such as barbell lifts. Though Thor is no slouch at these, he excels more prominently in events requiring speed and athleticism and movement over greater distances.

>Fat NEET detected.

The bodybuilders I know don't give a single shit about politics.

>sculpting your body with hard manual work and proper diet is the same as painting your skin with shit that last half a day
Burgers are new leafs?

He juices for a tv show nothing more

Because only white can afford the 10k calories you need to eat every day to maintain that size and it's a relatively new sport.

Really? Having worked as a trainer throughout college I found that gyms are single handedly the most likely public space to find a preponderance of right-wingers. Strength builds self-sufficiency and predilection for small government.

We need to preserve their gene-seeds for our future space marine programs.

Because Whites developed during Ice Ages, where large powerful body masses, would retain more heat.

Think of a Polar Bear vs a Grizzly.

Whites didn't have the benefit of food popping up between their toes, or coconuts dropping on their heads.

but you said nothing about their political beliefs, only their race. this entire post is a mess

Then why don't I ever see these 'men' in careers where physical strength is a factor?

>I’ll have 6 abs, one extra large bicep, and since I’m splurging!!! I’ll get some glutes and calves as well. Thanks doll
Yeah totally the same

Iceland in particular, given its relatively tiny population, is extremely over-represented in success in strongman. They are to strongman what Jews are to media. The (((coincidences))) pile up. What is so special about Iceland, Sup Forums?

>implying there isn't a plastic surgeon somewhere who can fill that order.

Eddie literally added 40kg to the deadlift world record when he broke it.

There is a very well documented correlation between total muscle mass and physical strength and a tendency toward right-wing views. The implication is that leftism is a by-product of weakness.

Being fit requires you to take care of yourself.
Taking care of yourself requires discipline and responsibility.
Discipline and responsibility are conservative traits.

in the developed world there are no careers where extraordinary physical strength is a factor aside from sports.

no homo but OPs pic is indeed physical perfection. I'm jealous desu.

shame he had to ruin it with degenerate nigger drawings all over his body.

Also, hard work has absolutely no intrinsic value. Absolutely nobody cares how hard you faggot commie ass worked to look as good as it does. We care when you put out for us.

Labor theory of value was a lie. All value is subjective, and can therefore only ever be measured from free market transactions only.

>strongmen
>peak

No, look at special forces with you want an actual versatile body that would be useful after SHTF, strongmen train to do literally one task and nothing else.

Other than sports, what careers benefit from being able to chuck spears and dunk a basketball?

>Physical fitness is like make up for men.
something majority of men should regularly partake in?

To his credit however, he does put a lot of thought into his tattoos and is willing to invest in well-respected artisans of the field; so nigger-tier might be a bit of a stretch; but I get what you're saying: for most people, most of the time, tattoos are fairly cheap, ugly, and later regretted.

having to lift hundreds of pounds an extra 6" does not make it easier.

tattoos are always degenerate.

Even a tattoo depicting something glorious like pic related becomes niggardly when permanently inked into skin.

But it's the tattoos that tell you everything you need to know. His 'appearance' is driven entirely by cosmetics, not fitness or even practicality.

Eddie Hall for those curious.

Not even LARPING
Every single white man I've ever met in the gym who is serious about powerlifting/bodybuilding/an athlete
ENGLISH AND AFRIKAANS
Were all extremely rascist and very right-wing, with no exceptions
>GET THE FUCK IN THE GYM AND MAKE SOME GAINS AND FRIENDS, THE FACT THAT SO MANY STRONG/JACKED GUYS ARE SO REDPILLED MEANS ITS EASY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM

Yeah you're right, tattoos do tell you right up front you're dealing with a superficial degenerate.

>bodybuilders
>strongmen

This. Even if they do not become right wing, which they usually do, they go from being lefties to centrists. It's like a personal Overton window shift.

Yes

> 6'9" 400+ lb, and has abs
yeah many basketball americans are this tall or taller and have abs

>Are Political Beliefs Conditioned by Physical Fitness?
no, Political beliefs are simply a product of upbringing and life experiences, lifting didnt make me hate niggers, living around them made me hate them

that's actually a very good point, much like you'd attract a lot of males without putting on makeup if you're naturally attractive, you'll attract a lot of females without being muscular if you're naturally attractive

I'll use this to bait /fit/ from now on.

Is gym culture popular in Mexico?

how is that head so small?

He weights too much, he should be at 250 or so.

Go look at moving companies. Some of those guys are small, and they can move 8,000+ lbs on then off a truck in under 8 hours.

There's nothing to do besides abstract rock music and lifting things

Not for his sport. Unless you're 6'6" and 360 lb minimally, you have little chance of winning.

roids, his head looks literally attached to his body

Yeah for lifting more weight is mandatory.

Even with roids, the percentage of people capable of achieving that is

I wouldnt say that, with enough training and eating CONSTANTLY you can compete if you dedicate yourself like these men.

>6'9"
>over 400
>LITERALLY named Thor
Tear my bp up, daddy!

>implying that shit even looks natural

You can't train yourself to be nearly seven feet tall.

more muscle mass doesn't make it easier?

You dont need to be 7 feet tall nor does it offer much an advantage.

I'm 6ft0. Quite fat. Eat junk food all the time. Chronic alcoholic, drink alot of beer. Drink milk, wheat etc.

Far right as fuck.

*eat wheat

Yeah it’s called steroids. To think that a human is capable of being that naturally is absurd.

No, by gun ownership.

Young eddie.

The only significant competitor in the last 20 years under 6' was Vytautas Lalas of Lithuania, at 5'10", and he was still never a significant contender for the title.

There's so much wrong with this post it's not even funny. Guess how I know that you've never stepped foot in a gym

He was a champion swimmer before hitting the weights. He still does it for health and conditioning.

i know a guy who was 150cm when he was 16, next time i saw him was 10 years later and he was 196, he went to the doctor and said he was going to kill himself if he didn't get growth hormones...the rest can be achieved with leg lenghtening voila trained to 7 feet

>Physical fitness is like make up for men.

He ranked constantly in the top rankings, hm?

You realize you contradicted yourself? Physical fitness, not plastic surgery is like makeup for men? REEEEE PLASTIC SURGERY

Tall people have usually longer limbs and it's bad for lifting weights.

People this large are modern exclusively. People like him and the other competitors simply didn't exist even 1,000 years ago. Life expectancy has doubled in less than 200 years due to modern medicine, access to better more reliable means of sustenance, and housing and shelter from the elements. Northern Europeans evolved on a completely different path than Eastern and Southern Europeans. The genetic differences are staggering.

Yeah, he was good, no doubt, but an outlier. A bit like using Bill Gates as a model for the wisdom of being a dropout.

>physically fit
>6''9
>raging bull, with large abs
>easier target for a sniper

We are all Giants, faggot.

This makes Sup Forums confused and enraged.

You know how many calories you need to eat for this right?

Brian shaw eats 12,000 calories daily.

I will take pic related over strongman body any day

That's what I mean, these men consume as many calories per day, as an entire village did 1,000 years ago. Who knows how large future generations can get with an almost unlimited access to food due to trade and advancements in agriculture. 12,000 isn't that much, that swimmer Michael Phelps keeps the same type of diet to maintain his physique.

Thats 176 eggs daily.

Physical fitness changes you hormonally. It changes the way you think and feel. Does makeup do that?

I actually work with a guy that used to hold several world records in power lifting. I asked him about this and he told me that he was very "liberal". A couple of days later he started joking about black people.

>eating 4 times as many eggs as Gaston

Dat cholesterol tho.

They pretty much look the same except the latter doesn't look as beefed up

And $60 per day.

Poles and Balts have done the best at world strongest man.

Are they the master race?

pic rel is a strongman body

Klokov is indeed aesthetic. He had trouble making his 231 weight class as a competitor. He usually sits at 240's at 6'. His "Crosslifting" venture is a massive business failing currently however; blatant CrossFit ripoff with little popularity, even in Russia.

Do the math, that's only $14.66 for 176 eggs at $1 a dozen. Where do you live that eggs cost more than $1 a dozen? They're $0.76 a dozen here in New York.

humans are not reptiles. Crocodiles can grow continuously as long as there is enough food available.
12000 calories is a massive amount of calories, consuming so much it is literally burning yourself out and shortening your life

Poles are fantastic at strongman, very true. Eastern Europeans and Nordics tend to be the best.

he's a weightlifter...

>They're $0.76 a dozen here in New York.

What the fuck, where are you shopping? Some south bronx bodega where the eggs are approximately 2 years old?

>Why are Nordics superior to all other races?
google.com/search?q=confirmation bias

In the city its like $4.

The caloric limit also has to do with time availability. Training and eating are fulltime occupations for them.

If nordics are superior,how come they don't even have a functional army?

Pic related is probably the best strongman of all time. Makes you think.

make up is a mask, fitness is the biomechanical suit used to crush puny creatures over my knee like so

Their metabolic output is infinitely higher than a reptiles as well. Completely different digestive system, heating/cooling system, fuck...just keeping the human body at a consistent temperature burns through a lot of calories. The larger the body, the more fuel is needed to power it. These dudes exert an incredible amount of energy during their training. They're not shortening their lives at all, Arnold Schwarzenegger seems to be doing just fine, also Dolph Lungdren. They're in their 60s now correct?