*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ygFeywrvjc?t=7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Conservation_Corps
youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully only a criminal's path. Everyone else who wants to come in is welcome.

Top right is sexy

#teamRazorTop

What a big waste of money. Just put a bunch of cameras on poles and a couple of rednecks on trucks patrolling the area. Problem solved.

This

>implying the wall shouldnt look like this

But where are the personnel?

How are they going to test this now?
Are they going to let some Mexicans try get past the walls?

If I were trump I'd create a game show out of this

How will they stop it looking like a giant graffiti covered turd without using #6 or #7?

Weak b8

This is so stupid, why wouldn't the Mexicans just go around them?

Top right is the only thing that makes sense.

The economy crashing

That's a big wall

Because of the razor at the top? Can't they add that to any of them?

What other reasons?

How do we solve this?

lol nice photoshop

With rifles and dogs.

Use the money designated for the wall and apply it to Universal Healthcare and Education. Win!

No I mean how do we stop future gens form knocking it down.

>personnel
Nothing personnel mate

>Mexicans shit up their side no one cares.
At least they will do their scathing drumpf art in fucking Mexico.

ayy

And my people will knock you up.

why the fuck am I trying to enter Mexico

They won't, dumb kids think this is a west/east Germany thing. She'll grow out of it after her first rape by a mexican.

Use mines instead of wall.

Her generation will be smarter than ours. Each generation is better than the previous. That's progress.

bottom 3.
perfect, makes you feel like you are in a prison

Put the price tags too. This is literally going to double the debt.

gib Franziska gf pls

Yeah you don't want a wall you can hangout on top of. Otherwise you get into these mexican standoff situations.

Baron ??

mines and the Super Aegis 2 automated defense turret.

youtu.be/3ygFeywrvjc?t=7s

Get out spic

>No moat
>No automated defense turret
>No land mines
>No alligator pit
>No fighter jets patrolling the skies
>No Navy SEALs patrolling the Rio Grande
>No see of corpses to lower desirability
Why do Drumpf supporters still think he's /ourguy/? Can't do anything right.

sea*

Nothing with fricken bars they can throw a grapple over and attach to, retarded design.

Kys yourself

Roll

roll

The german gets what the german deserves

meh, kind of bland but does the job i guess

She will probably be a victim of rape/death at the hands of an immigrant.

belgium has the most unoriginal flag I know

I thought so too.

why did you copy ours then, Kraut bro?

Roll

>What a big waste of money. Just put a bunch of cameras on poles and a couple of rednecks on trucks patrolling the area. Problem solved.

Or we could just enforce the laws against hiring illegals.
Oh wait, that would mean putting repuplitard voters in jail, nevermind.

That pic's true. Walls get in the way of bullets.

Mexican standoff implies they have power, just shoot them.

Roll for my wall.

fuck yeah

I hope they block my path too. No need to go to a corrupt third world country run by scarface

This

#TeamRazorTop

These are all shit, Trump promised a giant wall. Even the Great Wall of China is taller than these pieces of crap.
These walls remind me of the stage towns they used to prop up for Westerns.
All smoke and mirrors. A criminal with a ladder will jump right over them.

With modern technology, The Wall could easily be at least 150 feet high. If Trump isn't going to build a serious wall, then we don't even deserve one. A big giant wall will be much harder for the democrats to strip down too. These pieces of shit could be slammed down with a fleet of giant earth movers of the course of a few months.

And nobody checked my numerals

they really are all crap designs.

The plan should be for a compacted earth wall with a 30foot wide 10-20 foot deep canal dug on our side of the border (or larger for shipping lanes). Canal runs the entire border from the pacific to the gulf of mexico. Have the government sell the property for pennies on the dollar and/or offer homesteading claims of 40 acres to god-fearing americans.

I don't know if the canal would ultimately be fresh or salt....but regardless -
Irrigation greens the desert and becomes a new "coastline" populated by affluent homesteaders, farmers, and agriculture at large.

Who has better law enforcement presence in your town? The rich guys who pay for them.

This also ultimately has the added benefit of reducing trans-continental shipping.

the wall will be set back a little ways into the american side so that border patrol can patrol the mexican side, mexicans already won't be allowed up against the wall

I’m a sucker for simple and elegant, top right has my vote

roll

If only you had a company set up with the actual plans to make it happen. Speaking sincerely here, that sounds awesome.

I like it but shipping jews and chinese would pearl harbor us for leaving the panama canal

dolan

Fuck Carter.

Shit. It needs to be taller, wider and have spikes.

eh, the best I did was email trump's campaign about it. the trans-continental canal is a recent thought. Seriously though, it would be a fucking economic boom to everyone in this country and pacific countries.

The problem with government contracting at this scale is funding. To be a prime contractor at that scale would require hundreds of millions of dollars in loans, insurance, etc.

There are no companies at this size that would offer this to the government. The financial incentive is waaaaaaaay bigger to build something for "less" that needs constant repair.

This sort of idea will never reach the ears and minds of the CO's and cabinet members making the decisions. I have no political connections, and those that do would likely opt for an option with more immediate financial return.

You could come up with a real estate sales pitch on this, but it would likely have more risk associated with it in the eyes of investors than they would even bother to consider.

This. Legals are okay in my book. Religious and family orientated with decent values.

gimmi wall

unironically this

I'll roll.

I also think this could be done well under the 10 billion dollar budget which everyone who has submitted samples has claimed is well below their "projected" benchmark...mainly due to lack of materials invested.

A project like this is labor and heavy equipment.

That's it.

Trump could literally do a Civilian Conservation Corps like program - get everyone back to work and build a national monument that could last 1000+ years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Conservation_Corps

Already doing god's work and they're just prototypes

rollin

Do any of these prevent a grappling hook or ladder? Motion detecting cameras at the top that alert boarder patrol would be best.

from the top left, left to right
1) Looks like a 1980s school wall.
2) The boringest.
3) Most likely to be made from real pieces of Berlin Wall
4) Best Wallfu
5) Easiest to Climb
6) Easiest to break through
7) Easiest to taunt Mexicans through
8) *on loan from Israel*

Bottom second from the right looks best. Is that rounded at the top? Great design if so.

Trips please

They have the shit slapped out of them long before they get the chance

>multi-billion dollar contract possibility
>build prototype upside down

t france with regressing iq, 4 points per 10 years

>this

car is literally stuck there.

*teleports behind you

Shud look more like dis

good luck supporting 300kg+ from sharp angle, I bet 6/7 tries end up with car going down upside down

>muh Mexican catholics
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
Now sit down and learn.
2 thirds of Mexicans believe in abortion and want government with more services
Over half of Hispanics are born out of Wedlock. The number of Catholics are dropping like a rock, most Hispanics who say they are Catholic are just saying it, not actually meaning it.
>inb4 using Kike Shapiro, he makes good points here but he is still a schlomo.
youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo

>allow Mexicans near border
>see which wall they prefer climbing
>build least popular wall design

Technically a single-blind study since the test subjects don't know which walls have gun turrets.

are the people stuck there?

It will cost to much no one will vote to spend tax money on bullshit.

Based Beaner

It will, by default, only block criminal's paths. Anyone legally entering the country can still do so at any border crossing. The Wall will literally only stop criminals.

If immigrants came from cultures that valued what makes America great then their countries would be as great as America

There’s nothing magic about our soil

We are he descendants of men who passed down a heritage of independence.