Storytime - Saint Seiya Volume 20

Reminder not to post spoilers until after the entire volume is posted.

Let's follow the story of a young boy named Seiya and his friends in a world where Greek gods rule the universe. Struggle, friendship, family, rivalries, BATTLES and lots of blood awaits them in this classic manga that inspired and still continues to inspire generations of mangaka!

Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=fGFUSEVOfJg&index=17&list=PLmHGCpzYIdflo0LCO9NRh9fDNN0o-xv8n

Without further ado, let's begin.

Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 Volume 4 Volume 5 Volume 6 Volume 7 Volume 8 Volume 9 Volume 10 Volume 11 Volume 12 Volume 13 Volume 14 Volume 15 Volume 16 Volume 17 Volume 18 Volume 19

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vmYRvpXN
youtube.com/watch?v=AQAGIwHdCjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saint Seiya pastebin, courtesy of user: pastebin.com/vmYRvpXN

Incorrect terms/names so far

Knights = Saints
Shina = Shaina
Princess Sienna = Saori Kido
Lord Nobu = Mitsumasa Kido
Jab = Jabu
Morris(silver jobber) = Moses
Sanctuary Master = Pope
Mephisto = Death Mask
Didaros(Shun's master) = Daedalus
Mainstay = Main Breadwinner

Starting really late today..

Yo OP, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish.
But Hades a shit. A shiiiiiiiiit.

Ah, you are finally there. Not making any blame, I was just worried about you because of how late you started.

Yeah i'm here, just overslept, sorry

Damn, it's already time for the best saint.

Yeah, he's one of the Gold Saints I actually like

forgot pic

my boy

Excalibur isn't so special anymore.

I really like this attack

This time I hope it works, this is the whole scene animated in the OVA
youtube.com/watch?v=AQAGIwHdCjM

Talk about overkill.

What Saint Seiya series is worth watching?

sometimes i cant do anything but stop and wonder how some of that saints attacks imagery actually work.

like with sorrentos fairies and flowers, and this.

what the fuck does some imagery about a maiden in a horse, a flowery field filled with dead people and a shitload of cherubs have to do with A FUCKING GIANT EXPLOSION!?

Is this another foreshadowing?

Shiryu's died like 4 times already, I doubt anyone is gonna feel that bad.

The most awesome the imaginary, the greater the BANTZ, more powerful is the attack.

That's it.

>fucking OVA
>copypasted hands
TOEEEEEEI

I love this one

>Shiryu, this is love!

And you'd think that this would be an attack that would make more sense in motion in the anime. But no, it's the same, a bunch of religious imagery appears behind Shaka and his enemies start flying away in pain.

>is it so hard for you to understand love?

well, i imagine so, when you are an orphan, kicked out the orphanage you lived to go to some god forsaken place to do some life threatening training for something you dont even knew it was happening for god knows how many years, and then when your training is over, you are inmediately thrusted into even more life or death battles, out of loyalty to some chick that is a goddess...

yeah, for people like seiya and the others IS hard to understand love!

you may say that during their training there were people like esmeralda, shunrei, and even some of the teachers like marin and camus that tried to be somewhat coprehensive and kind, but still, when 90-something% of your life is comprised about FIGHTING TO THE DEATH, you cant just expect for someone to try to lead a normal life, dude!

autism

when your cosmo burns so hot that you expel your testicles

Oh fuck I missed it.

STARDUST

Thank you for dumping the chapters, I have been reading them since yesterday, great series!

Foolish Shion, Shiryu is far more powerful without his cloth.

You made it in time for the best part of the manga

Enjoy user

>eyesore
he's blind.

Oh shit oh shit, here we fucking go

Who gave their blood to repair it?

You don't need blood to repair cloths, you need blood to revive them

Why don't they have saint blood banks? If they did repairing cloths would be easier

but the libra weapons were in fact broken during poseidon, not damaged.

>his cosmo keeps increasing!
>better wait for it instead of preemtively striking him down

A small tiger

If it stores blood from Bronzes and Silvers then maybe it's not a bad idea.

But if it stores Gold blood, then that can be easily abused by some villain. Steal some blood and shove it on a Cloth for a powerup.

Doesn't mean much, Seiya's cloth was pretty much wrecked before 12 Houses and just by staying inside the Cloth Box when Mu offered to repair it, there wasn't any "visible" damage in it. Also the Pegasus and Dragon Cloth were nearly vaporized by Poseidon and just remaining in the Cloth Box has them just being all damaged like Seiya and Shiryu showed them being already, they didn't die.

The same spot in the 12 Houses where he offered to repair them showed you don't need blood to fix them unless they did in fact outright die

Shiryu being blind made this scene even better lmao.

Can I get an edit that just turns roshi into a literal tiger?