Four Soldiers Die

Only the nigger spouse is chimping out. She is a disgrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=7sDRTfMOHwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, when the president of the United States tells you that your husband "knew what he signed up for" wouldn't that make you a little upset? Because that's trying to pass the blame upon the individual. Besides, he didn't even know the niggers name.

Learn why America has troops in Africa to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

Omitting everything before and after those words to make a false narrative. Guarantee the three others were told the same thing. Get out of here with your kike agenda.

Because of muslims sandniggers that all need to be wiped off this planet.

>The media uses the one nig soldier as a propaganda tool while ignoring the 3 white soldiers.
>the media goes to far to use an unreliable source to smear trump
>widow comes out with recorded call
>media still pushing the knew what he signed up for story
>what difference does it make was ok for the troops that died selling arms to terrorist for the obama/clinton regime in benghazi libya though, that was youtube video to blame so the government took control of youtube/google

They are the biggest victims.

You fags just really love to bring up the Jews don't you?

You use kike tactics and you will get called out for it, kike.

What parents name their son ladavid? What the heck.

>La David
wth is this name

Back to Facebook with you, racist Fox News grandpa

This is true. Yet liberals are desecrating their sacrifice for their personal agendas.

To kill niggers.

What fucking tactics? Aren't Jewish tactics based around making them look like the victim in every and any scenario? Fuck off. I won't be your little bitch victim.

To seize Niger, Chad, and Mali's oil, dipshit.

Whatever.

nigger didn't even get the full quote
"knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyway."

Now implementing your kike diversion gameplan trying to redirect. Kikes are so predictable when called out.

>La David

you yanks and your names

Niggers; no one else has these retarded names. Even their first names are stupid.

Yeah yeah, I admit it! I work for Soros. He personally paid me to troll dumbfuck such as yourself. You got me! You're a fucking idiot.

>oh look he's playing mind games now oooohhhh!
>And he's a name caller!
>Ohhhhhh nooooooooooo!

bump
actual question..
does any majority black country have a standing army?

>Three E-6's and and E-5 get wasted.

WTF did they ambush a training camp?

I can't take this fat nigger seriously.

>The David Johnson

>one nig soldier as a propaganda
This wouldn't even be a story if Trump wasn't chimping out about it.

If he didn't respond to bait like a Sup Forums newfag, he this story would have died days ago.

South Africa.

niggers always add a prefix or suffix to their names so they can be special. Its their "culture"

The ironic part is, Black Americans have no culture. Their culture is being too stupid to understand European culture, and thus they put forth a bastardized attempt to mimic it yet simultaneously pretend its something new.

They keep saying "whites have no culture" but the ironic truth is....Black Americans have no culture. Black culture is just pidgin personified with jewish consumerism baked into it.

What a fucking fat slob, he expects to be taken seriously with that cone head look?

Why can't we let them kill each other?

Sorry Kek, but Jason Unruhe is the number one Marxist on youtube and by far the most redpilled leftist out there. He is anti-SJW too.

You're right muhammed is so much more english

Isn't oil being replaced. Saudis aren't even full invested in oil. Not much of a profit in oil either.

isreal needs it's golems so he sends the burgers to protect them.

Kike

you got triggered so hard is hilarious

Not really, because he knew what he signed up for.
He knew what he was going to do, the risk it had.
The military isn't some pussy game where you have fun and talk about your feelings.
No, you fight, you hide, you attack, and you have the possibility to die.
He knew what he signed up for.
He knew and despite that he still did it.
Like those 3 other men, he was brave.
His wife just doesn't understand the weight that those words actually hold and is probably looking for more gibs in the heat of the moment.

Fat fucking slob can't manage to center the treetop on top of his conehead.

>Looks like a fucking moron
>Expects to be taken seriously
>Bernie Bros

This wouldn't happen if it weren't enormously profitable to attack trump for anything and claim some form of racism.

She's already made one million dollars.

The democrat has raised her profile as the resistor of Trump.

Literally no downsides.

>signs up for special forces mission in one of the most violent nigger infested country on earth.
>ill be fine theres no chance of me getting killed lol

what kind of name is la

You are an idiot if you join the army not being prepared to maybe die. Of course he knew what the fuck he signed up for. Do people join for fun?

US soldiers die almost daily now go away

>LaDavid
What a fucking stupid name.
But black or not and regardless of his name, was a good man that died for his country.

R.I.P Chumlee,You'll Be Missed

>la david

French and Jewish names for a nigger. :thinking:

You do know he's redpilled right?

welcome to diversity

>Marxist

parents who dress up like 80s pimps wearing jewel studded cowboy hats to go on CNN and scream about blumph for free gibsmedats

I'm in the military and I knew what I signed up for. I wish I could say it on television too. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded or in the air force.

>First Sergeant told widow of fallen Marine "He knew what he signed up for" during Ramp Ceremony
>mfw she understood what he meant and accepted First Sergeants condolence like a grown Woman

Sorry user but shes acting like a nigger, I used to give some niggers the benefit of the doubt but now I'm convinced they will ALWAYS side with other niggers or their cause over any principles I thought they may have had

even after omitting everything said before and after that it still is not a "evil" thing to say
or are you going to tell me military fags are just this stupid that they didn't know this?

>GREEN FUCKING BERETS in a hazardous operation involving ISIS (Boko Haram) forces in Niger
>only four of them die
>msm chimps out over it despite a good kill-to-death ratio
>msm implies that the black guy didn't know what he was signing up for
This is nearly as cringeworthy as the Khan incident. HILLARY WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KHAN KID'S DEATH AND NO ONE GAVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT IT. THEY ONLY CARED ABOUT TRUMP BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN POLITICAL GAINS DESPITE HILLARY VOTING FOR THE IRAQ WAR.

nope
because he did know what he signed up for
i bet a big KFC bucket he doesn't regret dying for his homeland
meanwhile his baboon is making a big fucking deal out of it because Trump is still her president

He hates Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sDRTfMOHwQ

if you look like a clown you will be treated as such

Jesus, I havent seen his videos in a long time but he got even fatter

>Only the nigger spouse is chimping out
that's how they get their pay day
it's about money nothing else

His recruiting officer would have used that exact same phrase when he joined if he was worth a grain of salt

She just wants attention. Black culture has this thing where when somebody dies, they have to squall and faint, roll around on the floor, etc.

>officer
the military recruiters are officers in your country?

the media controls the narrative. they will keep the story alive until trump responds

>Marxist
>Redpilled
Doesn't compute dipshit.

>LaDavid
Ok

He hates Jews and anti-SJWs.

>LaDavid
Fucking niggers man

That chimp congresswoman saw an opportunity for gimmie dats, now both are pursuing gimmie dats.
>niggers, what a twist

tRums Benghazi!

The thing about this whole incident is it shines the spotlight on nigger mentality so well for anyone with eyes to see it. Your family member gives the ultimate sacrifice for his country, family, and society. This sacrifice gets recognition from the president who personally calls you to offer his condolences. You then twist his words and use your dead spouse as a platform to spout divisive, subversive bullshit on the news; parading his death around for some extra gibs and sympathy points.

Other 3 victims white, no complaints, probably appreciate the hell out of the president calling them.

I'd be pissed to if my family member was abandoned by his so called teamates, to be captured and killed.

That's almost as offensive as a game developer telling people they shouldn't complain when ganked on a pvp server, disgusting.

>What parents name their son ladavid? What the heck.
black parents
Also, here in the USA we don't have to get the government to sign off on names generally. Although there was an olympic skier whose parents tried to name her "little girl" but to get her a passport at the age of 3 they finally had to chose a name. They settled on Peekaboo

Why they have to die tho?

I bet the other white soldiers are mad as fuck at him in heaven and he's telling Jesus dey be raycis n shiet, smite them mothafuckahs

I'm in the military and I'd be honored to be told by a general, let alone the president that even though I knew the risks I knew what I signed up for

>brits shitting on US names

okay benedict cumberbatch

Nope
When I enlisted the sargeant who did the Marine paperwork very clearly told me something along the lines of "by signing this page you're acknowledging that you can be sent into life-threatening environments"
There's a fucking page in the contract telling you that your life can be put at risk
Kys

something looks wrong about the flag behind the nigger

So what?

the phrase is

GHETTO LOTTERY

Blacks are francophiles.
Their naming conventions and love of cognac and brandy are part of this.

clearly you haven't listened to the audio of the phone call you worthless nigger homo

>heaven
>blacks
brb, gotta go follow Varg

Yeah fuck bongistan but La David sure as fuck ain't an American name either

>thinks black fathers are anywhere to be found

I dont understand that photo. Why is there a chimpanzee next to the coffin?

He's on the lower income, ghetto side of heaven on the other side of town.

>Four Soldiers Die

Good

>jeremiah johnson
holy shit. F

Holy shit bro watch where you're swinging that edge

and neither have you, filthy kike shill

Fight for Jews, win Jew prizes.

he did know what he signed up for and she should be proud of his decisions and honor them. as for not knowing his name have you ever seen a trump speech? the guy stutters and pauses every 2 sec its worse than obama. she definitely confused his poor speaking skills with forgetfulness

Wroooooong. Guys won every single arguement like this they have brought by being honest every single time and everyone knows it that matters.

Because most spouses know wtf their husbands sign up for.

holy shit i just realized they were all POG's
this changes everything